Documentary Photography for Adventurous Couples

We believe in the power of documenting love stories that will outlive you. In the lifetime that follows your wedding day, your photos will be able to tell the story of Day 1, the first day of your own personal adventure. Wedding trends, styles, flowers, etc. are all temporary and time sensitive, but your photos shouldn't be. 100 years from your wedding day, no one should hold your album and think-- wow, I'm glad photography has improved since then! Photography is not meant to be noticed, it is a tool to show a moment in time. Don't just book any photographer to document the first day of the rest of your life, book someone who sees fleeting moments and stolen glimpses.

Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Seattle, WA / Pacific Northwest (321) 289-5435

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Andrea p

It is SO easy to write reviews for good service. So much harder to put in to words when you receive exceptional service. Stolen Glimpses (Leda and Jeff) were exceptional from start to finish. Professional. Prompt. Creative. Attentive. No awkward poses. Just natural, timeless and... Read More flawless shots that will be beautiful for decades to come. They made our experience fun. Proofs came really fast. Video was fantastic and a real hit at our reception since we eloped. Even the flash drive was thoughtfully packaged. I couldn't possibly be happier with my experience. Thank you Leda and Jeff for making our day!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Mallory W

We couldn't be more pleased with having Leda and Jeff photograph our wedding. They are both such a joy to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We are absolutely in love with our photos! They captured every memorable moment and detail from our wedding... Read More at Up the Creek Farms. We would highly recommend Stolen Glimpses to anyone looking for a talented and professional photographer to capture their special day!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Mallory M

It was so great to work with Leda and Jeff at Stolen Glimpses! They traveled from Seattle to shoot our wedding in Minneapolis for the weekend and we could not have asked for them to capture our most important moments any better. Not only did the photos turn out beautifully... Read More and capture the essence of our wedding, but Leda's turn around time on getting the photos to us was totally impressive. It was so exciting to receive the link to our photos during the honeymoon. Thank you guys sooo much!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Daniel L

My wife and I are so thankful for Stolen Glimpses Photography! Leda was so helpful and knew exactly how to handle everything we asked of her. She captured every moment of our wedding day and was very easy to work with. Don't know how, but she somehow managed to make my awkward,... Read More ADD groomsmen look like hot stuff! Would recommend Stolen Glimpses to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Rachael L

We loved Leda. She was professional, creative, and relaxed...which is exactly what we needed! Every time I look at our wedding photos I get butterflies. She captured all the emotions of the day perfectly! And there was a rollercoaster of emotions! If you want ordinary wedding... Read More photos I would move along. If you are looking for STUNNING photos...Stolen Glimpses is for you!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Bianca T

Leda and Jeff are an amazing duo. From the way they work together so easily, to the amazing photos they produce, all top notch. they photographed my husband and I's elopement on top of a mountain and I couldn't be more happy with how the photos came out. They gave us so many... Read More photos, and we absolutely LOVED every single one of them! Anyone who wants an adventure photographer or even just some really amazingly nice people to photograph their wedding MUST choose Stolen Glimpses. I couldn't think of anyone else who I'd want to take our photos.

Leda + Jeff

We are Leda and Jeff, the husband and wife photography team behind Stolen Glimpses. We are based in Seattle, Washington and specialize in documentary-style wedding photography for the adventurous couple. Working as a team has really stepped up our game. Each shoot is an opportunity for us to set the bar higher, step out of the box, and make art, not just photos.