Stone Gardens

$$

5002 2nd Street, Fallbrook, CA

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Monica F

We could not have been happier with another venue for our wedding. This venue is beautiful and the staff there did an amazing job to make sure that all of our needs were met. They take care of all of the set up and break down so you don't have to worry about any of that on your big day which was great! Also, you have the option of bringing your own alcohol or having them provide it but they serve it for you either way. One of our family friends even went back the next day to book there wedding because they were so in love with our venue! Would recommend this venue to ANYONE!!! LOVED IT!!!

2/04/2015 Response from Christiana, the member

could you hear the freeway?

Love love love!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Kenna M

I loved everything about this venue including their amazing staff!!! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful but the staff just makes it a perfect five stars. Everyone is so helpful and they are truly there to make the day smooth and easy. Everything went great and I know it is thanks to Brianna, Courtney and Lisa. I would recommend this venue to anyone with a party size of less than 180 people :)

Beautiful and Private

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Jessica P

This place was everything I ever dreamed of. The gardens were beautiful! There are waterfalls and grassy areas and an outdoor fireplace. Everybody was in awe! The Coordinators were fantastic and worked with me from beginning to end. I couldn't have done it without them. This venue is amazing!!

Couldnt have asked for more!

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Jennifer M

Courtney and Kathy were Kathy were great! Courtney worked with me throughout the year answering every little question I had with patience and friendliness. The day of my wedding both Courtney and Kathy were there to make sure everything went smoothly and I cannot tell you how great it was to see them within earshot anytime I glanced their way with a question. The before, during, and after experience has been great. They are very professional as well as flexible and want to work with you to make your day just the way you envisioned it! When you book any event, you always wonder....will I get the same service now as I did before I signed on the dotted line?? And yes you will!! Loved them! As for the cost, they allow you to bring in an outside caterer which will save you lots of money. They also provide the alcohol package and they provide it at a very affordable price.

TO Stone Gardens