Exceptional Guidance for your Wedding Invitations

Stone Hill Paperie is an invitation studio in the quaint village of Skippack, Pennsylvania. Available by appointment to give you the attention you deserve for your important and unique event. Stone Hill Paperie is here to help you find the perfect invitation to fit your style and budget. Custom wedding invitations are our specialty and we love creating a lasting impression! For more information, feel free to reach out to Amy at 484.802.2645 or visit www.stonehillpaperie.com to schedule an appointment in the studio.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

4038 Skippack Pike, Skippack, PA (484) 802-2645

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Lauren Z

Wow. That's the first word that comes to mind when describing working with Amy at Stone Hill Paperie! Amy is extremely professional, helpful, and attentive. She provided assistance when we needed help with wording for our invitations and suite, and she was extremely... Read More knowledgeable regarding traditional wording vs. modern phrases. We loved every second of working with Amy, and she has even followed up with us post-wedding to make sure we were still as happy as we were when we first received our invitations. Thank you so much, Amy! We can't wait to work with you again in the future!

2017-11-21T14:14:27 Response from the vendor

Lauren, it was SO wonderful working with you and Josh. Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved seeing the pictures from your wedding and I look forward to working with you again someday! I wish you both all the happiness that the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Megan M

We were married on 11.11.17 & Amy did an impeccable job on both the invitations and the Name Cards. When we visited her in her charming studio in Skippack we knew she was exactly who we'd been looking for. She worked with us to find the perfect custom design to fit our wedding... Read More and her attention to detail was sublime. I would highly recommend her and look forward to working with her for stationary needs in the future :)

2017-11-22T10:13:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Megan! I truly enjoyed working with you and your mom. I cannot wait to see the photos from your wedding! Please stay in touch. --Amy

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 2/03/2013 Olha H

Amy at Stone Hill Paperie was so great to work with on our invitations! She was extremely patient with me while trying to choose and create our invitations. She ended up making custom invitations for us because we did bilingual invitations. Due to an error from the printer,... Read More one word was missed on one of our enclosure cards (which wasn't a big deal). However, Amy stood by her product and in return made our table cards. I got so many compliments from guests about how beautiful and elegant our invitations were! We were thrilled with how much time and effort Amy put into our invitations. Though they were a bit expensive because of the customization, it was well worth it! I highly recommend Stone Hill Paperie to anyone looking for either customized invitations or regular invitations!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Jessica J

Words can’t express how much I love my wedding invitations!! Everyone who has seen them has said they are the most stunning and unique invitations they have ever seen. Amy is wonderful to work with- warm and professional and keeps you updated throughout. Can’t recommend Amy or... Read More Stone Hill Paperie enough!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Mary Lynn R

I highly recommend Stone Hill for all your wedding stationary needs! Amy was so personable and EASY to work with. We met with her for an initial consultation and she had tons of her work to show us. She offered to create a customized invitation for us as well, just based on our... Read More vision. The quality of the invitations was second-to-none. We got SO many compliments on them and because they looked so high-end, we decided to have Stone Hill do our place cards and menus for the reception. Amy was happy to work within our budget and was prompt in responding to my many emails. Thank you to Amy for being part of our day!!!

2017-10-14T08:46:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you on your invitations and wedding day stationery. I loved seeing your pictures too! It looks like it was a perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Brooke C

Amy @ Stone Hill Paperie is amazing! She created the most beautiful and perfect wedding invites for us that were within our budget! She also helped create our wedding programs and thank you cards for the perfect match! I will continue to use Stone Hill Paperie for all future... Read More printing needs! I highly recommend!

2017-10-03T14:59:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brooke! It was such a pleasure working with you on your invitations and wedding day items. I'll be watching for more photos! Every best wish for a long, happy future together. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

We hired Amy to create our wedding invitations and our ceremony programs. Both turned out to be beautiful- our guests really took notice! We were going for an elegant look, and these definitely exceeded our expectations. Amy was so easy to work with and very prompt with her... Read More responses. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for custom wedding stationery.

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 2/28/2015 Brent R

The invitations were stunning when they were done! Amy really helped us through the process. It was great.

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/06/2014 Natalie T

Amy is the best!! She had a wonderful selection of invitations and really listened to the look I wanted to help narrow down the choices. In the end, everything was exactly what I wanted. We also had her print up the place cards and bar/gift table signs. I can't wait to use Stone... Read More Hill Paperie again!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Katie R

We hired Amy at Stone Hill Paperie for our wedding invitations, programs, and escort cards. We had a hard time finding invitations that matched the style and vision for our wedding, so Amy created her own design for us to use! Everything turned out great and looked absolutely... Read More beautiful! I would definitely recommend Amy for anyone looking for invitations!

Personalized Attention to the MAX

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Karen A

Not having much of an idea of what I wanted for my invitations, I needed a lot of guidance, and I got it from Stone Hill Paperie. Personalized attention doesn't begin to describe the help I received. The final product was gorgeous annd more than we dreamed of.

Great service, high cost

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Colleen O

The owner had a great idea on the direction we wanted to go, but the cost was astronomical. The invites came out beautifully, but we used another printer because their charges were ridiculous. Recommended if cost is not an issue.

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Ashley D

We really enjoyed working with Amy for our wedding invitations and thank you cards. Amy was always a pleasure to work with. She guided us in the right direction and helped us to coordinate the invitations with the save the dates that we had already sent out. Amy made many... Read More changes to our invitations (at my request) without any hassle. She also ensured that we had them within plenty of time to send out before our wedding. Highly recommended.

Amy Hammond

After decades in the hospitality industry, a graphic design role and some time as a stay-at-home mom, I took the leap to go into business for myself and opened Stone Hill Paperie. Stone Hill Paperie is the perfect culmination of my work experience. Blending my hospitality background, business experience and art education has allowed for a great business, with personal consultations in the studio with AMAZING clients and also designing at home with my family.