Stone Ridge Event Center

Ballroom, Vineyard

Food + Catering, Service Staff

5960 Burden Blvd, Pasco, WA (509) 545-8410

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Amber C

Stacy and Cindy were the best to work with, I called or texted quite often stressing about the little things and they put my mind at ease every single time. Wedding day came and they had everything set up perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Julie G

We got married at Stoneridge on a Friday and everything went off without a hitch! Beautiful location, the little winery behind the white gazebo was gorgeous and very picturesk for our sunset ceremony. Staff was great and accessible to answer questions with a quick response.... Read More Great dj and dressing rooms. We highly recommend Stoneridge for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Angela S

Wonderful location to have a wedding. The venue was beautiful and Stacey and her staff were incredibly helpful. It was the perfect place to have our special day.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jennifer S

This is such a great place to have a wedding or any big party, they work well with you and are priced nicely for all that they include and really work with you to create the perfect day. Also if your on edge about getting a photo booth do it!!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Clare G

The venue was stunning and with all of our decorations it was aboustley beautiful. Cindy was a joy to work with very hands on. Stacey was also a big help. Hotels were close by which was a help for out a town guests. It was my daughter's dream wedding. The only problem I noticed... Read More was we had to rent 25 more chairs but come to find out we seen extra chairs In the side room we could have used 😳.. other then that I will definitely use again For my sons wedding 😊

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Elena F

This was the perfect venue for us! It is a perfect location, hotels right around the corner, and right off of Rd 68, yet it feels so private. The venue and grounds are beautiful and very accommodating, and Stacey was fantastic! The venue is so pretty that I didn't really even... Read More need to decorate much outside and only the tables inside, everything else looked just great how it was! We couldn't have asked for a better place or officiant to host our wedding! We also used the venues Bartender and she was fantastic as well!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shaylynn P

It was the most perfect and beautiful day of our lives. Stacey, the owner was amazing and very helpful! The place was gorgeous and our photographer had a field day with the beautiful background that is the event center. I highly recommend this place for your wedding, reception,... Read More any kind of party or celebration in general!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Stephanie C

Our wedding turned out to be everything we wanted. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and Stacey was amazing! She made sure we had everything we needed, gave us advice when we were unsure of things and was very easy to communicate with. I will definitely be recommending this... Read More venue to friends and family!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

My summer wedding at Stone Ridge could not have been any more beautiful or memorable!

Beautiful location

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Cori J

My husband and I were very happy with our reception and holding it at Stone Ridge Event Center. The location was beautiful, had great landscaping and places for photography, and was nicely located to several hotels so people could easily walk or get shuttle vans back to where... Read More they were staying. This was important to us so people were safe afterwards. The staff were friendly, organized, and made us feel welcome. Overall Stone Ridge was the best place for our reception and we would recommend it to anyone in the TriCities area!