Your Dream Wedding Awaits!!!

At Stonebridge Manor, we provide knowledge, passion, and stress-free planning services for you to sit back and enjoy the fun aspects of creating your dream wedding! We love LOVE and guide you with the industry knowledge and creativity we carried for the past 19 years. Being a full service venue has many perks such as flexibility, customizable options, and professional vendor relationships. Whether you’re just starting your venue search or have a detailed vision, Stonebridge Manor has tremendous value that will give you a seamless planning experience!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Tented

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

4000 E. Palm Street, Mesa, AZ (480) 641-3131
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jennifer H

“Our wedding was amazing at Stonebridge Manor! The staff simplified the planning process by having the best vendors to choose from and our wedding coordinator Christy was great! Our guests had so many compliments about venue and staff. We are so happy to have chosen... Read More Stonebridge!” –Jennifer & Brijesh

2017-03-30T18:14:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jennifer for the kind words! It was a honor to have shared such a precious day with you that you'll remember forever! We wish you and Brijesh the very best! -Stonebridge Manor Team

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Courtney W

We LOVED our wedding! Everything was absolutely perfect. We got so many compliments from our guest and our vendors were so wonderful! Our coordinator was amazing and very helpful to us! Overall, an amazing experience and we are so happy! :)

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Karina S

I could not have been more thankful and blessed then having this well oiled machine of a wedding venue take us in under their wings and not mention everything came out perfectly with Katina and her crew. I got married on 11/17/16 and I was late getting there for my own wedding!... Read More Go figure!?! But she didn't even need to ask where to help out she was like a telepathic coordinator she was kind sweet and very informative at all times. I know that usually the couple picks out the venues for reception and ceremony but honestly it's like they picked us. Why? Well we had some major financial obstacles this year but thanks to Ann and everyone who makes stonebridge magical they helped make our wedding come together. They even worked out what I would say was a more than fare payment arrangement and that's saying huge things of any wedding anything because it just feels like everything is so overwhelmingly priced. Not one of our guest said anything but positive things about the location and quality and professionalism.("what a breathtakingly beautiful place it was but also how well everything happened according to plan that day.") If you don't like the stress of having to wrangle a bunch of vendors at one single location not to mention making sure they are all aware of who's doing what and how, then I can say with out a doubt in my mind, come and look for yourself. They provide dj, floral, cake, dinner, ministers, setup and brake down of everything, photographer, tables, linens, bartenders, coordinator, waiters,glassware, decorations,and so much more! If you can dream it they can make it happen. We even got a photo booth through them that ended up being an amazing hit! Thanks Anne, Katina and everyone else for making a modest almost pheasant like girl feel like a princess at her very own ball!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Candace R

Stonebridge Manor overall made my wedding amazing. It ran very smoothly, which was my biggest fear and request. Everyone was directed where to be and no questions were left unanswered. I will say I was definitely disappointed in the wedding coordinator at the rehearsal-she... Read More scolded my guests for way too long about getting too drunk which I thought was a little classless and out of place. It embarrassed us in front of our guests and I was not pleased. Other than that, great

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Elaine E

Stonebridge Manor is an amazing venue! With it being an all inclusive venue with an assigned coordinator, it made planning my wedding a breeze! Alysia was a joy to work with throughout the process and really kept our wedding on track and moving smoothly. You always hear... Read More something will always go wrong on the wedding day, but I have to say, nothing did! We have received nothing but praise with comments like.. it was the best wedding we have ever attended, the venue was beautiful, food was delicious (onsite caterer) and we'll definitely have to go back to eat at the Bistro. I highly recommend Stonebridge for your wedding. Its a beautiful venue and their professional staff will make your wedding as memorable as they made mine!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Ashley M

If I could give negative stars I would! We had a terrible experience on our tour! We were not sure how long it would take to get there so we got there early! We were ignored by the person who gave us the tour until exactly our tour time, even though she walked past us several... Read More times. There were just many negatives in this experience! She seemed upset that we wouldn't change the date we wanted and that we wouldn't book right away though this was the first venue we looked at and honestly did not like it there. It was not at all what we thought it was going to be. We were in and out in 29 minutes, mind you they have two "venues" to tour. Would not recommend to anyone!

2017-09-02T22:56:04 Response from the vendor

Hello, I am the General Manager of Stonebridge Manor and completely saddened that you did not receive the hospitality that we expect for all our guests. Would it be possible for you to contact me at the office or send your information to me via... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Carissa H

Stonebridge Manor was amazing. They have everything all in one place and they made wedding planning SOO much FUN! Who doesn’t want to have fun while planning for the best day of your life? I did for sure! Stonebridge made everything absolutely stress free! I selected their... Read More middle package, which was called the Classic. It helped so much to have a place that already had an amazing cater, lists of recommended photographers, recommend DJ's and florist, and had a cake person as well. Working full time during the normal 8-5 business hours made it very difficult to plan a lot of my wedding so having them were it was all inclusive helped relieve so much stress. Chelsea was my day of the event coordinator and she was so amazing to work with. She answered all my silly questions and did such an amazing job getting us to do everything that we needed to do the day of. Even during the reception, a glass broke behind the wedding party table and she got it cleaned up so fast that I didn't even knew about it until a couple days after when my maid of honor told me she got it cleaned up extremely fast. Everyone in my bridal party told me that Chelsea was amazing and kept us all clam that day. Nothing went wrong at all and for that I am extremely grateful for Chelsea and Stonebridge Manor. You all are amazing and I am recommending you to everyone I know. Even months after my wedding, people tell me that the location was gorgeous and my wedding was the best one they have ever been to. Stonebridge Manor is an absolute amazing beautiful site with tons of photo opportunities. You can't go wrong with this amazing site and amazing team! The first day I had a tour, Alisha showed us around and was amazing. We even got the Love at First Sight deal because it was the first vendor we looked at and we chose them! Love love love them! You won't be disappointed at all!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Joelle H

My husband and I got married here a couple of weeks ago. The place was absolutely amazing. It was a June wedding and the ceremony was outside. However, the staff did everything they could to keep the guests cool and no one had any complaints. The entire process was very smooth... Read More as they had a list of vendors to choose from. Our event director, Christy, was in charge of communicating with them except during our initial meeting. This took a lot of pressure off of our back and she did an excellent job keeping us in the loop. She was extremely professional and so was the rest of the staff. The site is beautiful and green. I would not have picked another venue as Stonebridge fit our needs perfectly. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting to get married!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Darrin S

Stonebridge Manor was the best decision we made for our wedding. The area was so beautiful. They handled everything for us, from the vendors to the setup. They took away so much stress from us so we could enjoy the day with our family and friends. Christy was our wedding... Read More planner and was absolutely amazing. She got to know us over multiple meetings. She checked up on us through out the day and made sure we had everything we needed. The staff here was amazing and very accommodating to our requests. I couldn't recommend Stonebridge Manor high enough.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Chelsea G

This place is absolutely AMAZING. We visited 10 venues before this one and we were absolutely appalled by the beauty this place had and how much it fit our style. Our event director Anna made it possible for our vision to come true. She was a life saver in every aspect and so... Read More responsive and receptive to my suggestions and questions. The all inclusive side of venue was an added plus. Towards the end I didn't have to do much and it was so nice to relax the month before!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Haley W

I had my wedding at Stonebridge about a month ago and ever since I have been hearing from friends and family that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I am so glad that my husband and I choose Stonebridge because they made the entire process as enjoyable and easy as... Read More possible. They were very responsive to all questions and made sure I thought of every detail for my wedding. My event director was Chelsea and she was so great to work with. She helped guide me through the wedding planning process and was attentive to all of my questions. She was a huge part of my wedding going completely smoothly and was so much fun to work with! I would definitely recommend Stonebridge Manor to any couple that is looking for a beautiful, stress-free venue that will make sure all your needs are met. Also, their list of preferred vendors is a huge help because they have already narrowed down to some of the best vendors in Arizona.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sabrina D

This is a beautiful venue that helps make every wedding run smoothly from start to finish. Our event director Alysia was great and I'd gladly recommend it to a friend in the future.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

Our handsome son and his beautiful bride were married at this incredible venue. We were so impressed by the scenery, the stress-free handling of the wedding ceremony and reception down to every detail, and the excellent wedding planner, Shiloh, who made sure everything ran more... Read More smoothly than we could hope for. Oscar the DJ was amazing as were the bartender and food handlers and also Amanda. The best word I can use to describe this night is magical! I'm so happy and thankful that our son and daughter-in-law chose this venue as I can't imagine a more perfect place for them to get married. I wholeheartedly recommend it!

2016-04-13T17:55:51 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you so much for your kind words and glowing review! We were so honored to be a part of such a special day and everything was absolutely beautiful. Everyone here at Stonebridge had so much fun throughout the whole planning process and we're... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Deming L

Don't look anywhere else to have your wedding. Stonebridge is beyond amazing and makes everything so stress free. I thought their prices were very reasonable, especially since they take care of everything. You pick which vendors you want from their list- photography, flowers,... Read More etc. and they arrange everything for you. My wedding was absolutely amazing and couldn't have been more perfect.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016

Stonebridge Manor did an amazing job with our wedding!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Christine M

I loved getting married at Stonebridge. I didn't want to be stressed out for a whole year prior to getting married and Stonebridge was able to make the planning process super easy. The vendor nights made it fun and comfortable to go meet with potential photographers, djs, flower... Read More arrangers, officiants, try their food, and meet the cake baker (my husbands favorite part). From there, they handled all the meeting set up with your vendors at Stonebridge. The venue itself is stunning, and the staff really made our wedding day a relaxing and fun night! I'm so happy we went with Stonebridge!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Nicole D

This venue is by far the most beautiful and friendly venue we toured. I fell in love before even seeing it in person by looking at the reviews and pictures. They have been incredibly helpful and respond to everything in a timely manner. All inclusive has made wedding planning... Read More almost stress free!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

My husband and I only went to one venue, and we fell in love, it was so perfectly us. We decided to do the inclusive Laguna package, and it was perfect. Neither of us have family here, and he's a pilot so we didn't have time to run around testing out a million different... Read More vendors. We loved that we had a wedding coordinator to help us through the process and for me to bounce ideas off of. Amanda was our angel through the process, she helped us make choices, she let everything running smoothly! The day of was magical, everything went perfectly! I mean it! (I forgot the programs, but that was on me) a haboob was on its way, and a massive thunderstorm hit, and we never would have noticed if Amanda had not mentioned it. They got everything transitioned smoothly! We got the home sweet home menu, and every single guest we spoke to raved about it! (Especially the corn) it was SO delicious! Thank you Stonebridge, for making our day so fantastic, and especially thank you Amanda!

The perfect package

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Amanda T

We got married at Stonebridge just a few days ago so I wanted to write a review while the wonderful memories were still fresh in my mind! We had just over 100 guests and used the Manor Courtyard which is the smaller area in the front of the property. It is beautiful, with... Read More market lights, a fountain, beautiful trees, benches, and all in a space that feels very private. Even though there was another wedding in the back yard, no one could tell! There was a chance of rain the day of our wedding, so we had to do the reception inside. Katlyn was our wedding coordinator, and she seamlessly changed things up and I felt like it was even better than if we had the reception outside as originally planned. We were still able to use the outdoor space (which is stunning at night especially) but didn't have to worry about our cake/decorations/DJ/etc getting wet. The really nice thing about Stonebridge is the way they coordinate almost all of your vendors. You only have to deal with one invoice that covers the ceremony space, reception space, food, cake baker, florist, DJ, photographer and officiant! They even give you envelopes for gratuity that they distribute for you. You can opt not to use their packages and bring in your own vendors, but for most of them you have a number of options to choose from. We were extremely happy with all of our vendor choices and the food was AMAZING. We didn't taste anything ahead of time because they wanted to charge $50 per person or something. But multiple guests told us how much they liked the food. Even though Stonebridge coordinates so much, it really still felt like OUR wedding and was very customized to us. They have a bunch of linens and centerpieces and stuff that you can use, but we brought in a bunch of our own decor to really make it feel special. When you start the planning process, you might meet/talk with a number of different people that work at Stonebridge. They help set up vendor meetings and get a basic sense of your vision. But as the day draws nearer, one coordinator is assigned to your wedding and they help make sure every detail is taken care of. Katlyn was amazing and really made sure things went off without a hitch. So Stonebridge is the perfect package - they know what they are doing, because this is ALL they do. They work with a small number of exceptional vendors, so they all work well together. But there is a lot of room for customization and your wedding will really feel like YOUR special day!

2015-04-29T17:06:42 Response from the vendor

Hi David & Amanda! Thank you so much for all of your kind words! It really means to much to hear all the wonderful things you have to say about Stonebridge Manor! You two we amazing to work with and I am very happy for... Read Less Read More

Amazing venue!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

Thank you so much Stonebridge Team! We have the best memories, and loved Aubrey! :)

2015-04-29T17:07:37 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome!!! Congratulations again!! <3 Aubrey & The Stonebridge Manor Team!

Bride

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Mariah G

Thank you God for Stonebridge Manor! We instantly fell in love with Stonebridge! The environment was magical and beautiful, and the staff was so inviting. After attending an open-house and choosing our vendors, Stonebridge did all the legwork scheduling appointments. They made... Read More it so effortless and easy to plan our dream wedding during hectic work schedules. Our wedding day went off without a hitch! It was spectacular and more than we could have ever imagined. Thank you Stonebridge Manor for giving us the wedding of a lifetime!

2015-04-29T17:09:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy you had such an amazing day that was beyond your wildest dreams!! :) xoxo, Stonebridge Manor

The BEST!

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Abby S

I cannot say enough positive and fantastic things about how amazing having my wedding at Stonebridge Manor was. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and thought that I was going to be in over my head with planning at a distance. Stonebridge was my saving grace! They were... Read More so accommodating, scheduling Skype meetings and coordinating my meetings with my vendors whenever I was in town. They answered every question I had and helped me more that I could have imagined. Katlyn was my event director and she was absolutely fantastic. She understood my vision and was so on top of all the information I gave her. I had no idea how all my crafts were going to turn out, but she set everything up perfectly and helped create the most beautiful wedding ever! (Not that I'm biased) :) Thank you so much to Katlyn and everyone at Stonebridge for the wedding of my dreams!

2014-06-11T19:26:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Abby! Thank you so much for you fantastic praises about Stonebridge Manor [ & me ;) ]! You were such a pleasure to work with! Your vision for your wedding day was out of this world and everything came together so beautifully! You and... Read Less Read More

Gorgeous Atmosphere

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Vanassa S

My husband and I decided to go with the Garden Pavilion option after touring the venue.The grounds are amazing and the venue as a whole is perfection. Katlyn, our event coordinator made the process so easy and as stress-free as possible. She even helped get a mascara sot off my... Read More bridesmaid's dress 15 mins before walking down the aisle! Our day was perfect and the venue was as well.

2014-06-11T19:24:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Nessa! Than you so much for your kind words about Stonebridge Manor and myself! You and Mike were such a pleasure to work with through your planning process! I am so happy your wedding day is everything you dreamed! I wish you two a... Read Less Read More

Love Stonebridge Manor!

Reviewed on 4/26/2014 Trina F

We could not be happier that we chose Stonebridge Manor as our wedding venue! We chose the full service package which made the wedding planning process so easy. We were able to chose from a list of their trusted vendors and they were all amazing! The entire Stonebridge staff... Read More were extremely helpful and friendly. Not to mention the venue is beautiful!! It was the wedding of our dreams! :) We couldn't have asked for anything more! Our only regret is that the night went by too fast! Thank you Stonebridge manor!

2015-04-29T17:11:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and all of your kind words! We are so happy it was more than you had every dreamed! Congratulations again!!! <3, Stonebridge Manor Team

Loved this venue!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Heather L

Loved that this venue was all inclusive. Made planning from out of state so much easier. We went through a couple of planners, due to turn over in the company, but everything was perfect on the day of our wedding! Aubrey was amazing to work with and the day ran smoothly. The... Read More vendors were all very professional and loved working with them. Would not recommend working with Flint the photographer. We had major issues with him and ended up changing to Courtney Lively. She was so attentive, accommodating, and takes beautiful photos.

2014-06-14T12:23:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. I wish you the best in your new life together as husband and wife! Thank you for trusting me and Stonebridge Manor... Read Less Read More