Stonebridge is an unique and trendy wedding venue.

45 minutes from Fort Worth and an hour from Dallas, Stonebridge is home to one of the "Top Ten" largest Live Oak trees in Texas and overlooks a lazy river on a grassy bluff and surrounded by majestic foliage. Stonebridge is simultaneously trendy, vintage, romantic , and rustic. For a ceremony, 400 guests can be at home under its oak tree's branches. The 6000 square foot reception hall has character and charm, but with all the conveniences of the 21st century. If you want to "live-it-up" outdoors, Stonebridge has a large outdoor deck/dance floor lit up with romantic white lights for your dreamy ending of your perfect day. Enjoy glorious sunsets with a cocktail on metal swings underneath the shade of the deck. Prepare for your ceremony in our bridal cottage as a true princess bride.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Backyard, Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Historic Venue

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings

305 Max Road, Fort Worth, TX (817) 648-5761

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Erin C

This venue has so much going for it, I'm not even sure where to begin... The grounds are GORGEOUS. There are 3 or 4 different places to get married out here, and my husband and I had trouble choosing. From the gorgeous old oak tree, the rustic oxbow,and the breathtaking... Read More riverfront, the outdoor areas have amazing views and ambiance. The indoor area is open and gorgeous for indoor setups. I love love love all of the included amenities. The chairs and tables are handmade and look rustic and charming. We didn't use tablecloths for our wedding because there was no need to! And there's also a room of decor that's free to use as you please and all currently in style! But more than anything, we fell in love with this venue because of the Petty family. You can tell from talking with them that they truly love this place, and that they have servants hearts when it comes to weddings. They made my husband and I feel welcomed and important, and they were always accessible via call or text with the questions that would pop up day to day. They went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was nothing short of the best day ever. If you're looking for a venue that decorates itself, that will wow your guests, and that will leave you impressed by the true Texan beauty and hospitality, I can't recommend Stonebridge any higher!!!!

2017-01-13T14:34:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! Every minute of your wedding was truly an honor to host. You could see the love at your wedding! I know I speak on the behalf of everyone at Stonebridge... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Laci B

I always envisioned getting married under a tree, so when I saw the HUGE oak tree on the property I was sold! Little did I know, the huge tree is a small part of how amazing this venue is. Not only is the property beautiful, stunning, and a lot of fun, the owners are some of the... Read More kindest people I've ever met. Michaela and Danielle were so accommodating, and they took care of us from the very beginning. They even had an electrician come out for us so there would be enough power to have a 10-piece band! Everything about this venue is incredible, from the bridal/groom house to get ready in and the outdoor dance floor to the lit up trees and the scenic river walk. Can't recommend this place and these beautiful people enough. Don't waste your time looking at any other venues!

2016-11-07T18:16:14 Response from the vendor

WOW!!!! That means so much to us. From beginning to end, it was such an honor to host your wedding!!! Please come back for a picnic or pictures and visit us soon. :)

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

5 stars aren't enough! My husband and I were married here in August 2015. Our wedding was perfect! We owe it all to the folks at Stonebridge. They helped us create our dream wedding. The scenery is amazing, the river, the outdoor dance floor and ohhhhh that tree! The bridal... Read More house and grooms quarters had everything we could ever need and the banquet hall was beautiful. They literally catered to our every need. I've decorated and done fresh flowers for many weddings and the staff and owners at Stonebridge were by far the best I've ever worked with. Do not book your wedding without checking this place out! You can thank me later ;)

2016-05-02T15:40:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You two were so amazing to work with! You are always welcome to come back and have picnic or take photos and reminisce. :)

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Darla K

As a vendor, I visit weddings every weekend! But, this venue is something spectacular! From the famous mammoth Oak Tree to the glistening river at sunset, it most certainly delivers! Its a photographers paradise. Definately is a dimond in the rough! Owners and staff treat you... Read More like family as soon as you arrive till the time you leave. Most assuredly will be an unforgettable experience for bride and groom as well as their guests. Its like a world of its own! You almost feel like your in a magical place! Can not say enough how I love getting to visit each time to pamper brides and bridal parties in the precious cottage! Delightful for sure!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Darla K

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Chesley M

If I could give Stonebridge more than 5 stars I would. I couldn't imagine a more perfect place for my wedding to take place. First off, the venue is GORGEOUS. The first time my husband and I stepped foot on the property we fell in love. We got married under their amazing big oak... Read More tree! On top of how beautiful everything is, the owners are even more amazing. They all work so hard to make your day exactly how you want it! They were always available for my millions of questions and were always so sweet and accommodating. My husband and I are so happy to now be a part of the Stonebridge family and can't wait to come back for our anniversaries! My guests LOVED the venue as well, I got told so many times by my guests how they couldn't believe how amazing the venue was. I couldn't agree more. If you are looking for a TOP NOTCH venue in every way to have your wedding, this is the place. I can't thank Stonebridge Wedding & Event Venue enough for making my favorite day SO perfect.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Frances G

We LOVED our wedding at Stonebridge! Not only is it gorgeous, Michaela was an absolute dream to work with. We did our whole wedding outside and I lost count how many people came over to tell us how gorgeous they thought the venue was. We got married under the tree (amazing!) but... Read More there are so many lovely spots. One of my favorite things was the access to their storage cupboard which has is full of cool vintage things you can use to decorate with - so you could potentially save a lot of money on table decorations and things you might not ever use again. Thanks again Danielle, Mike, and Michaela - we can't wait to come back for some photos or a picnic sometime!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Amber H

I so excited, I have found the perfect place for my Wedding! STONEBRIDGE look out THE STOCKS Wedding is in the making! 5-5-18 This place is an indoor/outdoor adventure! It's like a fairytale come true! Just BEAUTIFUL! I rated you as 5 stars! & We haven't even had out... Read More wedding yet!

2017-01-13T14:31:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We will do everything in our power to make the STOCKS wedding one to remember!! ~Michaela

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Jessica M

Stonebridge was absolutely the most amazing experience for myself, my husband and our families. The family that runs the venue is absolutely fabulous to work with and very helpful. They made our day absolutely special. The scenery is fantastic and the tree on property is... Read More breathtaking. We had our ceremony outside under the tree and the pictures came out great!

2017-01-13T14:36:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such fun hosting your wedding! Please come see us again soon! :)

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Taylor R

I am getting married at Stonebirdge this November and I CANNOT WAIT! Michaela and her family at Stonebridge are so warm and inviting, they made me feel like part of the family almost instantly. From the moment we took a tour I knew that this would be our venue! November cant... Read More come soon enough!!

2017-01-13T14:44:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! That is so kind. Your wedding is going to be wonderful! We are so happy to be hosting it! ~Michaela

Reviewed on 3/13/2016

When I first saw pictures of the venue it looked like every other wedding ranch in Texas...but OH MY GOSH I was wrong! From the second we pulled up I was in love with the intimacy and openness of the whole property! From the gorgeous oak tree to the stage coach bridal sweet, the... Read More amazing fairy tale (our theme) reception hall, to the creek and Nolan river! Oh goodness I really just can't even explain how amazing it is! And how many venues truly treat you like family?! Michaela and her family have been amazing answering all our questions so quickly and have helped made planning a wedding much smoother than the horror stories I've read about! We are so excited to get married there in September, each time we see the venue they've added something to make it even more unique which makes it even more exciting.

2016-05-02T15:38:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your fairytale wedding is going to be so special. I have absolutely loved working with you over these months! If you need ANYTHING, let me know! Michaela

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Letisia C

I can't wait for my wedding in May, when I first arrived to view, it was rainy muddy and cold. But every step I took I fell in love, never did I imagine I could actually have my dream wedding. I'm so so in love, my fiancé and I kept saying we wanted to book right there & than, &... Read More The Pettys, their amazin, very helpful & upbeat!

2016-05-02T15:41:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! :)

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Macy A

We are booked for a wedding here in May & can't wait. It's a beautiful place with beautiful owners. Danielle & Michaela are sweet, genuine & helpful. The property is gorgeous, the house is vintage & adorable. They already have many fun extras and it will just keep getting... Read More better.

2016-05-02T15:44:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you:) May 15th is almost here!!

Meet The Director of Marketing

Michaela Danielle

Hello everyone! :) My name is Michaela and my "official" title is Marketing Director, although I will do anything and everything to make sure your day is one that dreams are made of! My parents opened this venue about two year ago and I took over all social media to help them out. To my shock, I fell in love with this job (pun intended:) and now my job has grown significantly. I want to help you plan the best day of your life! No question is too small, or idea too crazy. Let me make your day easier. I love our venue and I hope you love it as much as I do. Dream big, you have permission.