Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

384 North Main Street, Naugatuck, CT (203) 441-4118

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Katie K

John was fantastic to work with. He replicated my vision for my wedding cake exactly, and his pricing system is better than any bakery I contacted. John was also very responsive to emails and kept up with communication well between the time we became a client up until the day of... Read More our wedding. Plus, the cake tasted amazing!!! I highly recommend Stonehouse Baked Goods!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Elaine B

StoneHouse Baked Goods did excellent work with our wedding cake. John was very helpful and accommodating during the planning process. The cake was both beautiful and delicious. We received lots of compliments on it from our guests- some even said it was the best cake that... Read More they had ever tasted at a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Lindsay

Storehouse Bakery did my wedding cake, plates of cookies on each table, and 130 cupcake jars as favors. Everything was delicious and looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Randi S

There are certain vendors on the knot, that giving them five stars as a rating, is an understatement. Stone House Baked Goods is one of those vendors. After having our original venue fall through just 19 days before the wedding was supposed to happen, we were left having to... Read More find all new vendors as our original venue's package also included a cake. We met with John and his staff just two weeks before our big day and sort of threw our original design from the previous bakery at him, along with a few cake flavors he hadn't previously offered, and hoped for the best... At that point any cake would have done the job, but John thought differently and wanted it perfect. So we sat back for a day or two and waited while he came up with two different versions of "Apple Cake" though we had only requested one, already proving this place goes above and beyond. He blew our minds with what he came up with and we had to rope the family in to help us pick between the two; even then we had split sides as both of the cakes we FABULOUS. If you're looking for a cake vendor to give you a cake that not only looks amazing, but tastes it as well...then search no further, Stone House is the place for you. Our cake was three different flavors and had a lot of floral detailing that cascaded down the side, and our guests are still ranting about it; saying it didn't taste like a run of the mill wedding cake. We honestly can't say enough good things about this place, the quality, the service, and the affordability, all exceeded our expectations especially on such short notice, in September... Right in the midst of crazy wedding season. We will most certainly be going back to Stone House for holidays and other cakes in the future as their service, pastries and cakes can't be beat!

Delicious cake, friendly staff, great price

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Kaitlyn Y

We got our wedding cake here last June, and the price, taste, and look of the cake were fantastic. The cake looked exactly like we wanted it, and everyone told us how delicious it was (chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream filling). The staff was super friendly and were very... Read More willing to work with us to make sure our cake was exactly what we wanted. We're planning to order another cake from them to celebrate our first anniversary this year, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a delicious professional cake made by very friendly, courteous people.

Excellent cake!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Lauren R

Our cake from Stonehouse Baked Goods was so delicious! We used four different flavors for our four tiers and everyone commented on how great it tasted. John is extremely easy to work with and will do whatever you want. I was unable to meet with John as I was planning a wedding... Read More long distance, but I showed him a picture I found on Pinterest and he re-created it exactly as I wanted! Great customer service and very reasonably priced. I would recommend his services to anyone in need of a wedding cake.

Awesome cakes!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Teri M

Stonehouse is full of friendly and talented people. They did a great job and even created a unique flavor just for us that we wanted. Everyone loved it! And they're very affordable.