Stoneridge Events Center

Warrenton, VA

7373 Comfort Inn Dr, Warrenton, VA (540) 216-3969

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Cheuenne G

Very helpful staff, they cover everything. The prices for food are in line with the rest of the area, but it far exceeded my expectations. Several of our guests commented on how good the food was. We chose the cheapest option because we were on a budget and it was delicious.... Read More The staff took care of everything. All I needed to do was drop off my decorations the day before and I did not have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding. It was great for my semi formal wedding reception with around 65 people.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kimberly L

The venue was beautiful, and it was such a stress reliever to have the DJ and photo booth included in our rental. However, I "got missed" on the email list to make sure all paperwork was done ahead of time. It was a good thing I had taken notes on our last visit almost 6... Read More months before the date and knew that i needed a banquet permit and insurance or we would have only found out about it a few days before the wedding when we booked a year in advance! Also, we had discussed a layout for tables for the reception, and I had specifically requested tables being in a certain place only to arrive and discover they were exactly where I didn't want them. Considering that the tables being in a certain place was my ONLY request, this bothered me. Otherwise, we were very pleased with our reception!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Emily L

I HIGHLY recommend Stoneridge Events Center to any couple planning a wedding reception! My husband and I hosted a reception of 125 people there after our wedding ceremony in May 2016, and we cannot say enough about how wonderful it was. The staff of Stoneridge is highly... Read More professional, helpful, and easy to work with. I took all of my decor to them on Friday night and by Saturday morning, they had set everything up EXACTLY as I had imagined! I am so so grateful to them for making our big day so perfect. We love Stoneridge!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Rashad R

Stoneridge Event Center is the best venue in Va to have a Wedding in Virginia. They are All Bout Pleasing the Clients and will Do Whatever to Make sure Your Happy. Very Professional, Kind, Friendly and Affordable. The Food was Very Delicious and all Our Wedding Guest LOVED it. I... Read More enjoyed working with Stoneridge over the 7 months of planning before my Wedding October 11th 2015. Stoneridge Made My Day easy and Fun!