The Brass With Class!

Male & Female Vocals, 3 Piece Horn Section, Tight Polished Rhythm Section with a HUGE Song List. Stormy is always learning new, current dance music to keep your guest on the dance floor and entertained. If you pick a song for your first dance, that's not already on our list, we will learn it for you

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving the Gulf Coast (225) 272-2226

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Molly C

Stormy was absolutely unbelievable! They were so easy to work with and professional. They played the perfect mix of music that got everyone dancing during a day wedding. They sounded perfect and did a great job interacting with the crowd. I can't say enough nice things about... Read More them! Highly recommend using them all any sort of event!

Fun!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Katherine S

Great band - keeps everyone on dance floor throughout the night. Learned a Bob Marley song for us for our first dance. Many guests commented how awesome they were. They also played keyboard for our cocktail hour and brought a microphone and speakers for us to use for the... Read More ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Richard D

I hired Stormy for my event in New York. I couldn't be more pleased! They sounded great and they filled the dance floor all night. What a great and versatile band! I'd definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Susan C

I have never seen a band with so much energy. Everyone was dancing. The band included the bride and groom in all of the festivities. They were having so much fun the did not want to leave until the reception was over. I would recommend this band to anyone and everyone.

Great Wedding Band

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Kristin P

We chose stormy because of their song list and their price compared to other local bands and we got a great deal. On top of their already long song list they are always learning new and current songs. I wasn't worried about giving them a list of songs and I didn't need to. Our... Read More dance floor was full all night long! They learned 2 songs for our first dances which turned out pretty good..but we had to delay one dance because a band member was changing. We ran out of time for a couple requested songs as well but overall Stormy was a hit. All the guests were very impressed and had a blast. Great choice for a wedding band.

Excellent wedding band!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Brandi B

I got married in New Orleans and wanted a live band but didn't want to pay a fortune. At the same time I wanted a quality band. Stormy was definitely a high quality band for an excellent price! I paid $3200 for almost 4 full hours! They play a wide variety of songs that pleased... Read More everyone. They also learned a song for our first dance and did a great job!

Rocked it Out!

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Danielle P

I heard this band with my parents at Superior Grill, and I knew I wanted them to play at my wedding. They sounded great and the dance floor stayed busy at my wedding with a great mix of music. It was great to have a wonderful and talented live band play at my wedding, instead of... Read More a DJ just cranking out tunes over speakers. They also learned a new song for our first dance, which I appreciated beyond words. They also sent us a delicious batch of cookies as a thank you gift, which made our day! Mike Noto, keep your band playing and spreading the music all over Baton Rouge!

Great Band

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Jessica H

We actually had Partly Couldy as our band which is just a couple members from Stormy. They were still great. I am pretty sure every single guest danced at least one dance, and our dance floor was never empty. They were energetic and fun and wonderful musicians. The songs... Read More they played everyone loved and danced to and knew. There was music for all ages and people. If you want a fun band that will get everyone dancing they are perfect.

FUN!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Lauryn B

Stormy was AWESOME and lots of FUN. They offer a wide variety of song choices. Worth every penny!!

band

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 jamie s

great band, professional, fun and really nice people. They can play anything. I have heard them 4 times including my reception and loved them every time!

Michael Noto

Bandleader / Drummer for Stormy (the band).. I have booked several hundred receptions for our band and my goal is to make the entertainment, the best & easiest part of your wedding day.