Storybook Weddings & Events

Storybook Weddings & Events, is an independent wedding and event planning company based in Las Vegas where we specialize in creating events that tell your story. Our mission is to take your vision and bring it to life to create the wedding of your dreams. Through meticulous attention to detail, creativity and organization, Storybook Weddings & Events prides itself on providing our clients with an unforgettable experience free of all the stress that comes with planning your big day so that you can focus on making memories!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Las Vegas and surrounding areas (702) 606-1324

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Angelina P

Having an amazing Planner on your special day IS A MUST! I spoke with over a dozen other planners, and something was missing with most ... It wasn't till I spoke Vanessa at Storybook Weddings that I realized that I had found a gem. She was a exactly what I needed! Her attention... Read More to the details was amazing, and she helped me think two steps ahead with all the details to come. I loved that she took the time to hear what I needed, and was willing to mold her service to MY need. I found many of the planners were not willing to do the same. Thank you!! Storybook Wedding & Events for making this day so special and flawless. Vanessa, I'm so grateful that I had you by my side on this very special day. I would highly recommend your service to any Bride to be!

2017-10-22T15:06:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angelina! You were an absolute pleasure to work with - I wish we could do it all over again :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

Thanks to Storybook Weddings & Events our special day went off seamlessly! Vanessa brought great décor ideas from the very beginning and was very helpful in the planning, set up and execution of all the days details. An outdoor venue with 200 + guests is not easy! We could not... Read More have asked for a more beautiful day! The colors and flowers were gorgeous, better than I ever imagined! Thank you for being so patient and organized, we truly could not have done it without you!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 corey h

Our day was so amazing thanks to Vanessa N. She was so organized and easy to work with. She helped choose all our vendors, put together our theme and coordinate the day so we could relax and make memories!

Vanessa Naumann

Ever since her best friend got engaged and asked Vanessa to be her maid-of-honor, Vanessa developed a passion and love for creating magical and memorable events for others. With several years of experience working in public relations for Cirque du Soleil and planning small to large scale social events, Vanessa thought it was finally time to pursue her dream of becoming a planner and helping others’ dreams come true. Originally from Montreal, Canada, Vanessa also speaks French and Italian and welcomes couples from all over the world.