Instruments

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Metro-NY & Tri-State Area (631) 513-3239

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 The G

Strecker was amazing we are so happy we chose them. Right from the start they aimed to please and had everyone on the dance floor all night long. They learned all of the songs we wanted and were just perfect. We highly recommend Strecker if you are looking for a fun wedding... Read More band with lots of dancing.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Maribeth C

My 38th Nursing College Reunion was made especially fun and truly enjoyable because of our wonderful musicians- The Streckers . The dance floor was jam packed, tables empty and everyone dancing to their hearts ' content. When the last song was played , people kept wanting for... Read More more. I will not hesitate to use them again when I organize another event. Thank you Streckers for the wonderful memories

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

Wedding bands are cheesy...Streckers is not. I encountered them at a wedding and could not sit to eat as the music was so great I kept dancing. I obviously took their contact details. I hired them for my company holiday party (350 guests)held last Friday, and they were... Read More brilliant. Staff was on the floor dancing non-stop, singing to the lyrics and having a great time. Thanks to them, my party was an enormous success. Use them, they are amazing!

Best party band ever!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Danielle S

Strecker made our wedding unforgettable! We first saw the band playing at a bar in the Northfork of Long Island over three years ago. My husband and I had just started dating and were blown away by their range of music, amazing talent and performance! A few years later we were... Read More engaged, and when starting to wedding plan they were the first vendor we looked up. We immediately felt so comfortable when we spoke with Steve and Jenn. We have heard a bunch of the traditional and well known local wedding bands at many weddings and venues. Streaker by far exceeded our high expectations since we are both huge music lovers and wanted to create a fun and party atmosphere at our wedding. Their rendition of our wedding songs and father/mother dances were unbelievable. They were literally the best part of our wedding day experience and had the entire hall rocking from young to old. Not one person was sitting down for the 4 hours of our reception. Every guest we have seen since the wedding has raved about our band and we have given countless referrals. Our cousin has all ready booked them for next year. If you are looking for a high energy band that can play oldies, motown, rock, pop, hip-hop, country and dance music like no other; then book Strecker!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

"Steve and Jenn were absolutely great. As the groom, flowers and table settings were not my focus. I wanted to have the best band and make sure people were having a great time. The Strecker band was one of the best choices we could have made. The music catered to all genres and... Read More age ranges. They were affordable and easy to work with and exceeded our expectations. They were so good that our guests demanded an encore after they finished their last song, which they obliged. If you want to be a sweaty mess from dancing your face off and have people coming up to you months after your wedding telling you that your wedding was the most fun because they never stopped dancing, then hire the Strecker Band."

They Rocked It!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Brittany H

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Nick C

I was just at a wedding on Long Island and the band Strecker was fantastic! Not only did they have everyone on the dance floor (which is hard to do with such a diverse crowd) but they also did very accurate re-creations of the classic standards that made Sinatra great - my... Read More personal favorite. Tremendous contagious energy from start to finish. Now that I know who they are I will have to check them out wherever they are playing.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Jessica T

I cannot say enough about this band. They are so organized and managed to follow each request that we had from the very beginning. The songs we chose for our first dance and parent dances were a little different and the band leaned the songs and sang them beautifully. The... Read More party was amazing. Every guest was out on the dance floor dancing all night. We cannot say enough about them. We had many people ask who the band was including our vendor who asked to put them on their preferred list that they provide to couples in the future. Our entire bridal party including my husband and I dance the night away. Steve was amazing. The band was so much fun. They caterred to every request. We would recommend them to anyone looking to have a rocking wedding!

The Best of The Best

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

I watched the Strecker Band play for the first time at Dockers on Dune Road, Long Island a year ago. They literally brought all the patrons at the restaurant out of their seats to the dance floor. Their presence was energetic and contagious. Their music repertoire ranged from... Read More 80s to current day, which appealed to everyone. My husband went to watch them play a week later. We both knew immediately that they would be the perfect wedding band. Steve Strecker and his lovely fiance, and Strecker singer, Jennifer, were incredibly accommodating, and were very receptive to our emails and calls. Such a pleasure to work with true professionals. On our wedding day, they were at our wedding venue early to set up, and the music started without a hitch. All our guests complimented the band profusely after the wedding. We struck gold with Strecker.

What A Party!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2014

WHAT A PARTY!!! We recently hired Strecker to perform at my wedding with 300+ people. Needless to say the event was a big success largely due to the performance of the band. The 4+ hour performance was most memorable because of their wide range of music, quality of sound, and... Read More overall energy. I would highly recommend this band for any event as they will not disappoint.

WHAT A PARTY!!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2014

The Band Was The Best Part Of Our Wedding

Reviewed on 12/19/2014

From the moment Strecker took the stage, everyone was out of their chairs and on the floor! We have received so many compliments on our wedding. Everyone always asks, “who was that amazing band?” We can’t sing your praises enough! You all are true musicians and we never doubted... Read More for a moment that you would lead the evening on the right course! You guys did such a great job. I never once had to worry about the flow of the evening because they did such an excellent job with all the formalities and in dealing with the catering hall staff. We were left with only one task for the evening, and that was to enjoy our wedding!

The Band Was The Best Part Of Our Wedding

Reviewed on 12/19/2014

Fantastic Band!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014

Steve and his band were amazing! Rocked all night, learned our wedding song along with all the songs we needed for the mother and son dance , father and bride dance, and even learned its a wonderful world , the song choice my last living grandparent wanted to dance with me to.... Read More This is the only wedding band you need to resarch. You won't be let down. Even the wedding planner at my venu said they were the best band to come thru there in the 25 years she has been there. Look no further, HIRE THIS BAND!

Strecker CRUSHED It!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

Strecker CRUSHED It!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

Fantastic Band!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014

YOU WERE FABULOUS!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014

Beginning to end. I could wax on about the entire evening! The tent was magical, the food divine, the champagne flowing, but in the end it was the music that no one will forget. It surrounded every second and was always perfect for the moment. The dance floor was jamming from... Read More the first dance song until the final note. Best of all, everyone danced with or without a partner. I don't think my mother has 'danced' danced in 30 years, but was out there on the floor. She said, "You couldn't help but NEED to move to that music!" You guys DEFY definition and NEVER disappoint. If you ever need a recommendation, don't hesitate to call on us.

Can't say enough good things about Strecker!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Kevin S

Strecker came to use through a recommendation from a family friend. And we are so glad we worked with them!! Our 130-guest wedding was a hit thanks to the energy and professionalism from Strecker. If you are looking for a band to pay attention to detail, hit every moment out... Read More of the park and make your wedding fun, then this is your band! My husband and I were very conscious about selecting vendors who we trusted for our special day. After our first meeting with Strecker and seeing them perform live, we knew we would be in good hands. We received RAVE reviews from multiple guests at our wedding about the energy and quality of Strecker. I would whole-heartedly recommend Strecker to everyone!!

Strecker Band & Absolute Entertainment were AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

Our amazing Wedding was at the Snapper Inn in Oakdale. I really want to review a couple of my vendors as a THANK YOU for giving us the greatest wedding EVER!! The Snapper Inn was great. Lori Wentz was our coordinator at the Snapper and she was wonderful. Food was great,... Read More the view from the Pavillion was spectacular & the Bartenders poured heavy :-) My husband & I had the DJ & Band package The Strecker band offers with Absolute Entertainment. We couldn't be more thrilled with both groups. The one thing we both wanted was a great party...light on the usual wedding formalities and heavy on the fun. Absolute Entertainment provided beautiful uplighting that completely transformed the Pavillion from a simple room with with white ceilings to this glowing, pulsing dance hall! We also had this crazy photo booth called a Superbooth. It was a HUGE hit! Our Absolute DJ/MC was Josh. He also played guitar for cocktail hour...it was like having John Mayer right there at cocktail hour. He played all kinds of cool & chill music and was awesome. After cocktail hour, he was our DJ and MC'd the formalities. He filled in all the gaps and played a couple songs we really wanted that the band didn't do. Josh worked really well getting the dance floor packed and then turning the party over to the Strecker Band. Now onto the BEST PART!! The Strecker Band was INCREDIBLE!!! We both agreed the one thing we did not want was a stuffy band. Ladies...if you want a crazy good band with out all the stuffy...you MUST check these guys out. We really like a wide variety of music, and I never thought a "Wedding Band" could do it all! Well, we got it all! Pop-40, Old Skool 90s hip hop, Boardy Barn rock and even a couple country songs! Our guests were going nuts and the three singers (Jen, Greg & Steve) were all out on the dance floor jamming with us! My husband even rapped some Beastie Boys song with Steve...the place went crazy. The Band did a great job of working all of our requests into their show. I can not complement them enough for a wonderful job. My day was "perfect" and that is what wish for all of you after your Wedding Day!

I CANT WAIT!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

My best friend used them and we booked them together. Her wedding was totally perfect!! Honestly it is all about the music and what they can get a crowd to do...well there was not a person in their seat. Everyone asked for their contact info...ok not everyone but anyone who... Read More might need them. I can not wait until my wedding I have no worries at all. It is going to be the best!!!!!! Thank you strecker. So so so much. You guys rock. The band sounds amazing I can not type what I am feeling. So excited. Watch their demo if you haven't. Go see them. You won't be sorry. Top notch. Classy energetic professional. :)

amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

I recently attended a wedding and I am familiar with this site so I had to leave a review!! They are perfection! Best wedding I have ever attended...including my own! I would renew my vows just to have then it was like having a band with a dj in the band all live all real... Read More the energy was off the charts. If you didn't feel like dancing...u had no choice. The band members just made u want to. I know my other friends will use them ..now I will look forward to attending!!! Best band best singers best EVERYTHING. They truly made this wedding a wedding to remember ...

Fabulous Live Wedding Entertainment

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Stephanie C

Seriously, when it comes to bands Strecker is top of the line. If you are considering a modern, high energy band for your event look no further. The sound quality and song catalog was outstanding. Strecker creates an environment of high energy fun, yet never overshadows the... Read More Wedding itself. You are not going to get stuck with any of the tired wedding songs either, you can get country, hip hop, pop, rock, classic, any of it. The members are all great to work with, and wonderful performers. The talent and energy are enough for me to tell you to book Strecker for your wedding or personal event!

Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

My husband and I booked Strecker for our wedding this past April. YOU WERE AWESOME!!! We had a guitarist and a singer, Jenn, for our ceremony and cocktail hr. Jenn, when I stepped out into the hall and started walking towards my future husband and I heard you singing “At Last,”... Read More I felt like I was in a fairy tale. It was a dream of mine to walk down to that song and you nailed it. The classical music as our guests entered the room was beautiful. Simple and inviting. Our reception was nothing short of a blast and it could not have happened without a great band. You played every song we requested and sounded fantastic. I SAW FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO NEVER GET UP AND DANCE, OUT ON THAT FLOOR HAVING A GREAT TIME!! You played such a wonderful mix of songs that everyone from my 16 yr old dance students to my grandma were out dancing. What my husband and I were especially impressed with was the music you played while we had dinner. I’ve been to other events and while eating they either play cheesy elevator Muzak or something fun that makes us want to rush our meal so we can dance. You guys played a mix of cool jazz and light swing. It set the tone for dinner and was also great to listen to. After dinner you guys continued to rock the reception. I nearly “fell” out of the top of my dress I was dancing so hard. Lol. And your voices!!! Jenn has the talent to sing the sweet songs with a light and airy vibrato and then belt out the rock n roll in true Janis Joplin form. So many guests came up to me to ask who you were. They loved you. I even wrote a post on my Facebook page telling everyone who they need to hire for their next event. I cannot finish this without also mentioning how EASY YOU WERE TO WORK WITH. Having never booked a band for anything my husband and I were a bit confused. You guys made it so easy. And one thing we tried to do above all else when booking vendors, WE WANTED PEOPLE THAT WOULD LISTEN TO US, WHO WE ARE AS A COUPLE AND YOU DID. Thank you from both Dan and myself for helping to make the best day of our life absolutely wonderful.