Strike a Pose Photo Booths

Congratulations on your engagement and thanks for checking out our profile! With us, the proof is in the prints. We use top-of-the-line printers paired with professional-grade lighting and camera equipment. Plus, we offer all-inclusive prices for every rental. That means you get access to all of our great features without having to worry about "add-ons". That includes a free scrapbook, props, dual prints and more! With a fully enclosed booth, quick and friendly service, and affordable pricing for any event, we've got everything you need to make your next party or reception one to remember.

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin (888) 352-7633

Fun Times

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Tori T

We used the idea of a Photobooth as our wedding favors and they went off without a hitch! This company was so accomodating and the employee was wonderful. We got a little lost, but the venue helped him find the place. Due to being a few minutes late, he didn't hesitate to set... Read More up & even stayed longer to give us our full time we paid for. Everyone loved the idea of the Photobooth and he was very helpful. I also like the fact that is is all inclusive with props, photo book, etc. Most other places you have to pay for everything seperate, so I thought it was very good value for your time. I also like that you can order different products or more prints on their website if you missed out or want to create even more memories. Love that idea!

Excellent service at the last minute

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Vish P

Kate at Strike A Pose was able to fit in our Friday evening reception at the last minute (one week before the event date!) in an efficient and accommodating way. Her responses were prompt and communications were clear, making our experience exceptionally good. The guests loved... Read More the idea of photo-booth pictures as a wedding favor. The prints were clear and rapid, and the digital files were made available within days. Overall, an excellent choice both price wise and in terms of their services.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Ramsey B

If you look closely, the other review written for this company is actually for a different company with the same name in Maui. I have never had someone be as rude to me as the owners of this business. We ordered a photo booth WITH video for our wedding. The guy they sent out... Read More forgot to hook up a microphone so though we did not get a lot of videos, the few, heartfelt ones we got had NO SOUND AT ALL. Though we payed over $900 for the booth, Mike, the owner admitted it was his company's fault and had the gall to say "it was only about 30 seconds worth of recording so we will refund you 50 bucks out of the $900." The videos might not be important to them, but if yours are important to YOU, I would find another company who will follow through and deliver! And even though their website says that they will send you a DVD of your photos... they won't! Please feel free to email me if you want the full email conversation between me and the owner where you can see he is only worried about the bottom line and not your special day. Not worth the headache!

2016-06-29T19:53:33 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry about the experience you had during your event and want to let you know that the company is now under new (and local!) management. If there's anything we can do to earn your trust back, please don't hesitate to give us... Read Less Read More

Best Photo booth in Maui

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Jennifer h

I have to say, renting a photo booth is a GREAT idea, but it doesn't come cheap! There aren't many companies to choose from either. I've been to weddings with photo booths before and decided that I wanted to see if I could fit it in my budget. I emailed a few vendors asking... Read More for any kind of promotion. In all honestly, I was able to get a cheaper quote from another company, however, I didn't feel 100% comfortable with their website. (i know, I'm that judgmental). When Joanna from Strike a Pose emailed me back, she wasn't able to match the other from the other vendor, but she did give me a 10% summer promo. All in all, I decided to go with Strike a Pose, even though they cost more, for a TWO reasons 1) Joanna Milla 2) their website was the most professional. I am so glad with my decision because Joanna was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was always super responsive (you'll find in Hawaii they aren't always), very friendly, and very easy to work with. They provided 4 hours of coverage, the sign in book, props, a DVD, and 2 copies of the photo strip, not to mention, Joanna was there the whole time to set up and break down. Oh, she also works with you to design your theme for the borders. I showed her a sample of our wedding invitation and she was able to match the color and font. Everyone @ the wedding commented on how much fun they had with the booth and even Joanna. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Joanna!

Becca

As co-owner of Strike-a-Pose Photo Booths, my job is to make your wedding as awesome as possible! My fiancé and I have been working with photo booths for over 5 years and have recently gone all-in with a company all our own. While we focus on weddings, our company has had the pleasure of attending birthdays, graduations, and corporate events of all sizes. We'd really like the opportunity to attend your event and pride ourselves on our ability to work with most budgets. So feel free to give me a call or send me an email with any questions you might have!