Elegant, Whimsical...Simply Struck

Struck Catering, a full-service catering and event planning company based in Worcester, MA, has been pleasing palates and impressing guests across Central Mass since 2000. Struck is renowned for authentic, artisanal food made from hand-selected ingredients from local purveyors, melded into an almanac of flavors and tastes. Whatever your wedding vision, our expert Event Specialists will work with you to make those dreams a reality; we can help you with the décor and set up of your wedding event including equipment rentals, linens, glassware and more, as well as artful culinary presentations and discreet wait staff service. From cocktail hour to the reception, your guests will be struck by the creativity and uniqueness we offer, and will savor every delectable moment of your special day.

Cuisine

Northeastern, Southwestern, American, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

130 Hamilton Street, Worcester, MA (508) 755-5953
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lindsay G

Barbara and the team from Struck catered our wedding at Tower Hill Botanic Gardens recently (July 2017). When planning the wedding, the food was our absolute priority since a wedding reception is really a formal dinner. We met with several caterers and Struck stood out for the... Read More quality of the food (much of it is locally/seasonably sourced) and of course the taste. Throughout the planning process, Barbara was responsive and helpful, even matching the decor for the cocktail hour tables to our overall theme from her personal collection. The food and service were in the words of my mother-in-law "UNBELIEVABLE". So many of our guests have called and told us that they have never had food that was so delicious and high quality, served hot, at a wedding before. The team at Struck provided outstanding service and we couldn't be more happy. They were a big part of making our wedding absolutely perfect and we will be forever grateful. I cannot recommend Barbara and her team enough. If you are having an event in the Worcester area, look no farther, you've found the perfect caterer!

Amazing food; above and beyond!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Maria D

I can't say enough good things about the quality of Struck Catering's food. Here's how good it was: even the cheese plate was demolished at our cocktail hour. Appetizers came out and barely made it 5 feet before they disappeared. I have to say that their vegan option is... Read More particularly impressive--we had a beautifully presented acorn squash with quinoa and maple glaze. Just wonderful. And the chicken was incredibly moist, even though it had traveled from their kitchen to our reception location. All of the people we worked with at Struck were incredibly on top of things and were very flexible. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Catherine B

Struck catering makes some of the most delicious food I've had. So many of our guests told how great the food was! When we did our tasting they listened to everything we said in order to make the meal exactly what we wanted. And the day of our wedding they were sure that the... Read More groom and I both got plenty of food so we had nothing to worry about.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Shannon H

Struck catered my October 8, 2016 wedding. All I can say is AMAZING! They did such a phenomenal job and were so unbelievably professional. The owner, Barbara, is so easy to work with and made sure that all of our preferences were met. My guests couldn’t stop raving about how... Read More delicious their meals were and how attentive the wait staff was. I had one guest remark on the speed and efficiency of the meals being delivered to the tables. As the bride and groom, we had heard so many times that we wouldn’t have a chance to eat on our wedding day. Struck made it a point to let us know when food was being delivered to our table so that we could sit and eat with our guests. We had two designated servers, Amanda and Kim, and they were both wonderful! I can’t say enough about what a fantastic job Struck did catering my event. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer in the Worcester area.

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Helene H

Struck is just the best. The food was phenomenal, from start to finish. They were wonderful to work with - flexible, accommodating, a good value. And they were great the night of the wedding - everything was so smooth, great service, just perfect! And, the best part? I was... Read More the bride and I actually cleaned my plate - it was soooo good!! If you're getting married in Central MA you should definitely talk to Struck.