Studio 13 Imagery

Under $1,000

28720 Interstate 10 W, Boerne, TX

Awesome work!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Brooke H

We had our engagement photos taken by Michelle. She was so awesome to work with. She made us feel very comfortable and had some great ideas for shots. She was waiting for us when we arrived at our photo shoot site and had already scouted the place out in search of some good shots. She came up with some out of the box ideas and shot locations around the area, even shooting some shots of us in a median between a busy street. Her response to my first email was within 24 hours. We had our pics edited and sent to us within a week and a half. I highly recommend Studio 13 Imagery for your wedding pics.

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Jordan B

I was very pleased with Michelle and her work for my bridal portraits as well as our wedding photos! She was very organized and professional and really helped things flow during the sessions while keeping me completely at ease. During the wedding I hardly even noticed her, but once I got the pictures back it was evident she was everywhere! It is so much fun to relive our special day through the beautiful photos she created.

Michelle's natural eye

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 sarah b

I met Michelle and connected with her immediately. It was truly a God-send. She worked with my husband and I on a package deal for engagments, bridals, and our wedding day shoots. She has a very natural eye and doesn't make you feel ackward in any "poses"! Her ability to capture both formal photgraphs and candids made my wedding experience so smooth and enjoyable--just what every bride needs! I enjoy looking back at her work and I continuously feel like the memories were yesterday because of her genuine ability to make photgraphs come to life! Michelle does amazing work and I highly recommend her!

Send Email