$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

12 S 2nd Street #2, Geneva, IL (630) 262-1200

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Anna S

Chris did an awesome job with our wedding video. The music I picked was integrated seamlessly. As a Bride I didn't even notice him throughout the day. He captured our day to a T!!!! As I watched it the first time with my husband, we had a box of Kleenex and popcorn as we... Read More watched it. I didn't want it to end. Only down side is that it was on a USB so we had to watch it on my laptop. We have to find an adapter to hook up to the TV so friends and family can watch it. Other than that Chris did a great job!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

We had Chris as our videographer and another Chris as our photographer. Not sure who you were calling out was the only downside to this duo. They worked very well together and everything went smooth. Chris was able to get all of the video we wanted and he wasn't invasive or "in... Read More our faces" to get what he needed.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

We got our wedding video back and we were extremely happy with the results. Chris did an amazing job shooting our video and getting the shots he needed, and Ken did an awesome job editing our video. Not only do we have our full 2-hour video in high-def 1080p, but we have a... Read More 5-minute "trailer" or "story" video to share with family and friends in a pinch. Excellent! I highly recommend Studio 3 if you're looking to have your wedding videoed.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

Our videographer was WONDERFUL! I'm so glad he was there. We loved our finished video, and honestly, any bride out there that is concerned about having someone film your big day - don't worry! He wasn't "in your face" and I felt comfortable with him there, which I was worried I... Read More wouldn't be. 10/10!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kendra T

They caught so many things I would have missed after watching my video I saw my family outside and they were singing and having a blast, Thanks Ken for catching that moment for us. We love you guys

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Amanda W

We loved our videographer from Studio 3! He captured all of the wonderful moments of our wedding day, and even stayed late into the evening to hang out at our fun party! The finished video was so beautiful... we have watched it again and again!

Happy Camper

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

Wonderful pictures. Professional service. Can't wait to see my album.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Jordyn K

My husband and I were on the fence about having a videographer, but at our very first meeting with Ken, he showed us some examples of videos that Studio 3 had done, and we were convinced that we needed one as well. And boy am I glad that we made that decision. When it came time... Read More to bring our video home, my husband and I watched the whole thing and it had us both in tears as we were reliving that amazing day. Ken did such an amazing job capturing all the amazing moments of our wedding. Would definitely recommend Studio 3 for every service they provide (Photo, DJ, Video) for you wedding!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kristina S

I was very happy with the videographer. We were very pleased with our wedding video and highly recommend getting a video.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Melissa

One of our many services we got from Studio 3 was the videographer and it turned out AMAZING!! They were able to capture every moment on our wedding day, something we will cherish for years to come. The wedding day story portion is awesome, as it hits all the highlights of you... Read More big day in just a few minutes. We are so happy we added this to our package.

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Balinda F

We couldn't have asked for a better team to do our wedding!!!!!! Ken was our photographer and did an AMAZING job! He was so creative and the whole wedding party had a blast! Our wedding was Feb. 14th-the coldest day of the year and yet we still had some of the most amazing... Read More pictures. Sue was our DJ and she did an incredible job and kept the party going! :) We got so many compliments on the choice of music and we left that all up to Sue. Chris is wonderful at getting the pictures done soon and the wedding video (which is a MUST). The whole team is great and we couldn't be happier. We actually used them again this week to take pictures of our newborn son! We will continue to go back to Studio 3 as they are the best there is! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Sarah J

We used Studio 3 for all of their services and we are so happy with everything! Ken did an amazing job making sure he got every important shot. We highly recommend Studio 3 for all your wedding needs!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

We absolutely loved this team! Chris, our photographer, Chris, our videographer, and Sue, our DJ could not have made us any happier. The photos and videos are STUNNING. Their work is superb. The DJ was just right. She kept the crowd engaged and dancing and having a blast. They... Read More were such a great help making the day go exactly as planned. I'd give them more stars if I could!

Glad we did it

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Dana P

We originally didn't want to do a videographer... but now I am so happy we did!!!

Awesome wedding video!!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Kristen H

Our videographer,Chris, from Studio 3 Productions was great! Our wedding DVD came out better than what I was expecting. I can't believe all the great footage Chris got without me even knowing it!!! He did an excellent job. I highly recommend them. Leo and Kristen

Great!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Deanna R

Chris the videographer was wonderful!!! So friendly!

AMAZING VIDEO!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014

I can not say enough great things about our wedding video! Ken did a phenomenal job capturing every moment of our wedding day. The best part is we get to relive our day whenever we want! We highly recommend Studio 3 for its work and ability to create a DVD that will you will... Read More treasure for a lifetime!

mother of the bride

Reviewed on 7/25/2014

They were very professional and captured the moment

Great Job

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Jennifer L

I haven't seen the final product yet, so this review is all based on the day of. I really enjoyed working with Chris for our wedding video. You never noticed he was there, which was a good thing. I can't imagine the great shots he got when no one noticed. There were three times... Read More were we stopped to do an impromptu interview, when we were in the park heading to the ceremony, after the ceremony, and right at the end of the night. I really liked those because it got to capture how we were feeling at that time and it's something we can look back on. He also made sure to capture some great video of us in the foreground of a gorgeous sunset. We got to see that right after he filmed it. I cannot wait to see the final product. Chris was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend Studio 3!

Very friendly

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

While we haven't seen our video yet, I am confident it will be great! The entire process up to now has gone very smoothly and I've enjoyed working with the staff when it comes to music and how the video will look. I'm very excited to see it! As for the day of the wedding, I... Read More thought the videographer was very friendly and professional. However, I got some comments from people saying that they weren't sure she was doing a good job. As far as I could tell, she did. I think she was just being courteous and staying out of the way while focusing on her job.

The best videography!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Rachel P

We used Studio 3 Productions for our photography, videography and photo booth and couldn't be happier! From the moment we walked into the studio, we knew it was who we wanted! Everyone at the studio made the whole process so easy for us! The whole package was very affordable... Read More and you get so much for what you pay for! Chris was an excellent videographer and he was so easy to work with! He was able to get exactly what we wanted and he really helped to make our whole day completely stress-free! I would HIGHLY recommend Studio 3 to anyone. You will definitely be as happy as we are! :)

Dawn and Joe

Reviewed on 6/29/2014

The music Ken and Sue selected was perfect.Would recommend them to everyone for they know what to play for the occasion.

Happy!

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 laura b

When the crew arrived for the day they were on time and very professional. We were able to pick the songs for our video. They were very creative and able to capture moments that I didn't realize had happened that day. We had an exceptionally large Bridal Party and the crew... Read More remained patient and accommodating throughout the entire day. We would definitely recommend Studio 3 Pros. for Photography, Videography and DJ!

wedding

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Ebony L

they did a awesome job on my wedding video the layout they did was so amazing the music for my video i picked they did a great job adding it in to my video it was amazing.

Studio 3 Pros- Videographer

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Vanessa N

Studio 3 Pros is an excellent choice for all your wedding needs when it comes to video, photo and DJ services. It made my life so much easier to work with one company capable of delivering all three services rather than having to deal with multiple vendors. Plus, all their staff... Read More members are so professional and accomodating. Todd, our wedding videographer, was so helpful during our wedding day. Despite all the commotion, he was patient, pleasant and was always willing to provide us with guidance/advice to ensure our wedding video would be the best it could be. We're glad we had him to capture the most important day of our lives!