Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

12 S 2nd Street #2, Geneva, IL (630) 262-1200

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Madeleine B

Sue was such an awesome DJ at our wedding. She helped us find great songs and knew what songs to play to keep the party going! Thank you for helping make our day so fun!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Jane, Sue & Ken did an amazing job with the photo booth at our wedding. I was surprised at how above and beyond Jane went for the scrapbook of pictures. Everyone at Studio 3 is so friendly and accommodating for any bride & grooms' needs. It was great working with everyone start... Read More to finish.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

We ordered a photo booth from Studio 3 and let me just say, we were BLOWN AWAY by the level of service and detail that went in to our photo booth. There were plenty of props to choose from, our photo booth attendant was polite and friendly, and there was a scrapbooker on-site... Read More who was putting together a scrapbook of all of the photo strips as a keepsake for us. We were amazed at the attention to detail, and the thought and care that went in to the scrapbook. I highly recommend using their photo booth services if you're interested in a photo booth for your event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Sue kept the party jumping all night long with a great mix of music for everyone. Was so great to work with a company that was experienced and talented, willing to listen and tailor the music to our special requests. Truly made for a memorable and special party.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kendra T

I"m loving you my mom loves you thank you guys for being the best ever. Lady's if your getting married please please chose Studio 3 Production they are like a family cause that's the way they treat you. We love you Sue & Ken

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Amanda W

Sue was the best DJ ever! She played a great mix of music that was enjoyed by both the older and younger crowd, and she had every single one of our 175+ guests up on the dance floor! Our friends and family still talk about how we threw the most fun party ever at our wedding... Read More reception... and we have Sue to thank for that!

Fun times

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jason K

Vibrant and uplifting

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

On behalf of my husband and I, we'd like to thank Sue for her thorough and accommodating DJ services! She really made our wedding day special. She made sure all the songs I wanted were included in our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and offered us much needed support and... Read More guidance with "filling in the gaps". It's obvious she knows what she's doing! Furthermore,Studio 3 shows how committed they are to making your day perfect, at the last minute, they were able to bring necessary equipment I hadn't considered---without seeming inconvenienced at all! On top of that, our guests were enjoying themselves so much at the reception, that a couple paid for her to stay an hour longer. If that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does! Thanks again, Sue and Studio 3, for such a perfect and unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

I would like to thank Sue for the wonderful job she as our DJ at our 25th Anniversary Renewal Party. You did a fabulous job and I would recommend you to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Carrie F

Since our wedding ceremony & reception were at the same location & a different kind of venue some would say challenging, Studio 3 really delivered. From the ceremony music, cocktail hour & reception the music flowed and was great. The photo booth was a hit as well. Very... Read More professional & really delivered a really fun, festive & elegant vibe all in one. Would highly recommend Sue & Studio 3 Productions for your next wedding.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Jordyn K

Sue was the DJ for our wedding and she was awesome! It was badass enough to have a female DJ at our wedding, but she went above and beyond and made sure that all of our favorites were played. My husband and I also wanted to nix and of those dance routine and typical wedding... Read More songs, and she held true and made the people requesting them come and ask for my permission to play them, which I absolutely appreciated. She did every little thing we asked for, and even helped my husband pull off a surprise performance for me :)

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

The entire team we worked with at Studio 3 Productions was so helpful. You can tell they have a true passion for photography and will do everything in their power to get that perfect shot. We would recommend working with them in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Balinda F

Sue was absolutely amazing!!! Our wedding was in February and people are still telling us how amazing the music was. Everyone danced the whole night and it made for an awesome wedding--which made for an awesome wedding video. Sue was energetic, funny and had all of the guests... Read More enjoying themselves. I would recommend Sue to anyone and everyone! Thanks for an awesome night Sue!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kristina S

Sue did a great job for our Dj services. The dance floor was full the entire night and even let my brother sing a song for my husband and I.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Melissa

We had Sue for our DJ and she did a fabulous job. She got the party going and people on the dance floor all night long! She mixed up the music at the right times to keep the dance floor hopping... wished the night could have lasted forever! - The Sahlin Wedding 2014

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Sarah J

Sue was absolutely amazing! We had our wedding on July 10th and Studio 3 was there for our photography, DJ & videography. Everything was perfect! Sue was on fire & kept the dance floor full! Thank you for an unforgettable evening!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

On July 12, 2015 we celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Sue at Studio3Productions was our DJ. What a fantastic job she did. Everyone from the one year old to the over 70 crowd were dancing. So many people, young & old, said it was the most fun that they have had at a... Read More party. It was an afternoon to remember!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

We absolutely loved this team! Chris, our photographer, Chris, our videographer, and Sue, our DJ could not have made us any happier. The photos and videos are STUNNING. Their work is superb. The DJ was just right. She kept the crowd engaged and dancing and having a blast. They... Read More were such a great help making the day go exactly as planned. I'd give them more stars if I could!

Everyone was on the dance floor

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Dana P

The DJ was great, almost everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. Everyone enjoyed the music and had a blast.

Lots of Fun

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Brandi S

The music I wanted to be played was executed. The DJ was very fun and really got the crowd out on the floor to keep it hopping.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Studio 3 did our photography, DJ, and photo booth. They did such a great job with all. They added in all the little things we wanted and went above and beyond to make it an amazing day. They truly made it a night to remember. They made sure all the songs we wanted were... Read More played and also took the requests that were made to make it an unforgettable night. I'm happy to say that my wedding is the best wedding I've been to. Studio 3 is to thank for a lot of that.

Studio 3 is awesome

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

We are so happy we went with studio 3 because I thought they were a bargain compared to a lot of other places, and we have some of the most beautiful wedding photos. I have heard of other people spending upwards of 5000 just for the photographer, we spent less than that on... Read More photo/photo booth/DJ combined! Also have some of the most amazing photos my new wife and I have ever seen. The DJ was spectacular, we had no idea how much a DJ really can help the wedding run smoothly; and ours did. I cannot express how outstanding studio 3 was to us, accommodating both before, during, and after the wedding. If you're looking for an amazing atmosphere and a great sound system you're looking for studio 3. Not to mention you can book multiple services and not have to worry about making sure it's all paid for before the big day. We used the DJ photographer and photo booth. 5 stars for all.

DANCE FLOOR WAS NEVER EMPTY

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 JIll H

Thank you to Sue for keeping our dance floor full Friday night. Everyone had a great time - I have a huge blood blister from dancing so much but it was so worth it. Sue brought all our requested songs plus many of the latest songs people couldn't wait to dance to!!! She was so... Read More nice and professional - we loved her!!!

Our DJ Was Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Jordan L

Raul made our reception so much fun. Everyone had nothing but compliments for him and he listened to what we wanted. He played the music we loved and our guests were all on the dance floor having a great time. He was interactive, fun, and had a really positive energy. He didn't... Read More just stick to being a DJ but he made sure that the entire night went smoothly, regardless of what it was. We are 100% satisfied with the service! Studio 3 Productions had great customer service and made sure we had everything we needed.

DJ was amazing!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Alise S

Sue was our DJ for cocktail hour through reception for our wedding at Two Brothers! She kept it fun, and able to play music that would please the older generation and younger generation. Loved the reception introduction, and she made me laugh. :)