StudioAGFA Production

StudioAGFA is based in Honolulu, HI but can travel WORLDWIDE. We provide wedding photo and video services as well as engagement and love story video. We devote ourselves to keep the perfect memories for each couple, at a value you are sure to appreciate.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

2442 Kuhio Avenue, Apt603, Honolulu, HI Oahu and neighbor island and Worldwide (516) 946-1203

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 XT H

It is not easy to choose a photographer for your big day. I did almost a month of research to find the one I wanted. There is no such thing as a “best” wedding photographer, but there is one who fits you the most. I love how they authentically captured us in a genuine manner,... Read More but shot in a beautiful and artsy way. We are so thrilled with our photos and videos. I was amazed to see how they caught all the most significant details that I wasn’t even aware of at the time. Everyone has their own perspective as guests at a wedding, but It was so neat to see the whole wedding day from AGFA’s eyes - the angles they shot from, the lights they used, the timing they managed, the artistic way they edited the video, the retouching used for the photos. All the details are perfectly put together. They made my wedding planning so much easier. You know you won’t need to worry about the “photographer” part once you hire AGFA. My wedding was hosted in Pittsburgh, PA, and it was not hard at all to arrange the travel with them. I also enjoyed that they stayed professional; you barely notice that they’re around, and you can be yourself on your big day. Regarding the wedding program, I combined several eastern and western wedding traditions together. AGFA quickly got the point and were responsive and flexible. They also had a number of professional suggestions for the wedding that exceeded our expectations. In the end of the wedding day, even before seeing the final photos, you’re sure the finished product will be fabulous, because you saw them work super hard with same goal as you: To make sure the record of your big day is beautiful. I highly recommend you hire them to handle both your photography and videography. The wedding day goes by so fast, and it’s worth every penny to let AGFA record all your laughs and tears. I have gone through my wedding photos many times and I’m still amazed by them. Watching our videos is so touching and makes me truly happy. Thank you very much, Leeson, Sylvia, Kenson and Jason!

2017-01-03T17:32:58 Response from the vendor

It was really wonderful to work for Xiao&Jason. Nice and lovely couple gave us opportunity to create the best wedding photos and videos. The wedding date has gone so fast but the memory never fades away. Happy wedding and enjoy the newly wed life.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 WT W

Great experience and satisfying photos! Studio AGFA was very considerate and professional. We picked the 8-hour island shooting and we had a one-year-old baby and our mother with us that day. Studio AGFA provided us with the carseat and took our baby and our mother together... Read More without asking for additional fees. Most importantly, their photos are of high equality - even the photos before process were presented in our wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 WT W

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Yao D

Professional and kindness people. The photographer flew in to RI to took pictures for our pre-wedding. We had a great time, and nightly recommend them to everybody!!! Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Yao D

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 FAYE P

We are so glad that we hired AGFA as our videographer-Ken is the best! He is so professional and gave us best recommendations for our wedding. He came one day early to CA and went over all the wedding details with us. On the wedding day, he caught all the best moments. We got... Read More our video in 6 weeks. Our friends and family all love the video. I definitely recommend AGFA! Hire them, they are the best!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016

Studio AGFA is the best. We spent 6 months trying to look for the best Photo/Video company in Honolulu and we're glad we found the right one. They are easy to work with and you won't even notice them in the event. I myself am in the same business and I know what a good company... Read More is. They have the latest and best equipment available. They make sure they get the shots needed. They're all very artistic and not typical. Wedding videos tend to look the same over and over again. Studio AGFA certainly doesn't want to be "normal". They take the extra mile to make your photos/videos extremely memorable. I would recommend them anytime. If you're looking for photo/video services, don't look further. Studio AGFA is tried and tested.

Leeson Liu

Hello dear, Leeson Liu finished his Fashion Photography major and graduated from School of Visual Art in New York City.He was doing fashion photography and wedding shoot since 2012 in New York. After he moved to Hawaii, he founded StudioAGFA Production with an experienced Videographer--Kenson Wu. They have been doing weddings for several years and they love to travel around United States and world wide to find new inspirations. We wanna keep you important and memorable moments just the same way that we keep . By the way, we speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese.

Start a Conversation!