Studio EMP, Inc.

$5,000 and Over

112 W Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA

OBSESSED!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Whitney M

i seriously could not get enough of Joel. from the moment i met him we clicked. he is so personable and laid back, so easy and amazing to work with! i emailed him probably once a day and he was so quick to respond, never acted annoyed and was so helpful with all my questions! All my family and guests were ranting and raving about how much they enjoyed being around him and how attentive he was! HANDS DOWN THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!! my pictures are to die for!!!

Photographer

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Eduardo G

Probably the best vendor of our entire wedding. Joel is an incredibly nice person with fantastic artestry as a photographer. Pre-engagement shoot pictures were amazing. We interviewed many photographers and he was absolutely the best decision we made.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Caitlin F

Joel did an amazing job creating very fun shots while keeping our two young ring bearers in check! Very friendly accompanied by very helpful assistant. Can't wait to see all the pics.

So Happy!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 kristin t

I was very happy with Joel from EMP. He made my hubby and I feel so comfortable and really encouraged us to get into the photos by posing and being creative. I loved how all of the photos came out and was so excited when he placed a large flat screen TV in the lobby area of our reception and played a slideshow of the photos from that day. My guests that it was the coolest thing to see all these photos. We were so pleased. I HIGHLY recommend Studio EMP. They will make you feel so comfortable and they will give you the most elegant and amazing photos to remember your wedding day for the rest of your life.

Best Photographer Around!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Danielle T

Joel at Studio EMP did an AMAZING job!!! He was on time, professional and made sure everyone had a good time during the portrait session of our wedding day. He also was very relaxed, which made us relaxed and which made for getting some great shoots. Joel did an amazing job at capturing the emotion on special day!!! Joel's eye for the right shoots is just truly amazing!! We are so happy!! Our pictures turned out beautiful, we absoultely love them!! We can't wait to put them up in our home!!

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 2/28/2012 Tina F

The photographer was great and so personalbe. He was fantstic at capturing the colors of the environment. The sky was amazing and well as the scenary which made the pictures look fantastic without over shadowing the people in the pictures. He was great with the moments and so good with the kids. He was expensive, but worth every penny. These are our memories for the rest of our lives.

WOW!

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Jennifer B

I was really stressed about finding a photographer as it was the #1 most important thing to me. Joel was the 7th photographer we interviewed. I am sooo happy I didn't settle for anyone else. Joel and the whole crew at Studio EMP were amazing. Stefanie was our second shooter and the photos from both of them are absolutely breathtaking! Would absolutely reccomend them! Can't wait to get the CD of all the shots and the album! I'm sure I won't be disappointed as everything else has exceeded my expectations!

Amazing pictures and inclusive packages!

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Jenna M

Joel came recommended by a friend of mine and he is phenomenal - he was the only photographer whose portfolio made us feel as if we personally knew the people he had photographed. We wanted someone that would capture our personalities in the photos rather than someone with a particular style and he certainly delivered. You can choose packages or choose individual services, but the packages are definitely something to look at - for a very reasonable fee we got an on-location engagement shoot in San Diego, a guest book of our engagement photos, 9 hours of dual-photographer wedding coverage (again, San Diego), our wedding album, 6 albums for parents and godparents, the rights to the photos, and a digital album of all images. Most photographers advertise their fee for wedding coverage only, which seems inexpensive, but they fail to mention the cost of prints! My husband and I will definitely be returning to Joel for our future milestone and family photos.

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 Amy E

Joel, and his photography are pretty much awesome.

Highly Recommend.. Amazing Photos and Photgrapher!

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Alexia A

When we first met with Joel at Studio EMP, we were instantly impressed. There were no sales pitches, just an awesome photographer that let his work speak for it self ... and it did! We had the best time with him at our engagement shoot and instantly felt comfortable and at ease. He scouted out the areas and we shot all day but the time flew by. The results were unbelievably beautiful photo's that we still get compliments on, he made our vision completely come to life. As for the wedding, the experience was the same. Totally at ease and comfortable...Joel was with us every step capturing the major moments and gorgeous candid ones. He even helped us out when we weren't sure what to do at the cake cutting!! He is extremely professional but it feels like you are hanging out with a friend during the shoot. The photos honestly look out of a magazine, like beautiful art, and we look forward to using Studio EMP for other major events in our lives!! :)

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 9/04/2010 Michelle M

Joel did an amazing job with our wedding. He was so easy to work with and our pictures turned out beautifully. We get so many compliments. I honestly don't think you can find a better photographer. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on pictures, but I was sold. His wife Jeni did our invitations, programs, and placecards which were beautiful and affordable. We've kept in touch with them and they are great people. I recommended them to anyone getting married.

Review for Studio EMP, Inc.

Reviewed on 10/01/2008 ERICA R

All the candid shots;too many candid shots and not enough formal pictures

TO Studio EMP, Inc.