Studio Freyja

San Diego, Temecula, Oceanside, Carlsbad, LaJolla, Encinitas

Artistic, Classic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

San Diego, Temecula, Oceanside, Carlsbad, LaJolla, Encinitas (612) 655-4991

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Mallory M

Studio Freyja photography was so accommodating and easy to work with! We had our engagement photos done with Johanna, and they came out absolutely beautiful. We loved every single image. She made us feel at ease and comfortable in front of the camera, so we could relax and just... Read More have fun with it! I would highly recommend using Studio Freyja for your wedding, engagement session, and any of your photography needs.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Christine & Maggie A

Johanna was really great to work with! She photographed my fiancé and I for our engagement session and we are so in love with the moments she was able to catch. Moments like us laughing, entertaining ourselves with a game of rock-paper-scissors, cuddling and kissing... or just... Read More enjoying the view! She offered us her other services without being pushy which meant the world because I hate feeling forced or pushed into something I'm unsure about or know I don't want! She was respectful but my favorite thing about her was how excited she gets when she talks about photographing and weddings! I can't really say who was more excited for the end results of the pictures haha If you haven't booked anyone yet for your engagement or big day check johanna's work out and be open to just meeting her... you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Louise B

Studio Freyja helped us document our wedding day and we couldn´t have wished for a better photographer! Through her amazing pictures we're able to relive the day! We can warmly recommend Studio Freyja!