Studio Glam Salon

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

311 Stockton Ave, San Jose, CA

Timeless Look

Reviewed on 3/07/2015 Sandy B

When I was plannig my wedding day look, I searched for a stylist who specialized in the classic, old Hollywood- timeless look . I spent at least 2 months searching before I found Liz from Studio Glam. She was so sweet, creative, and professional. She made sense out of my ideas and created the perfect look for me. I was so happy that my makeup held up despite the hot September temps. My best friend also used Glam Studios for her wedding and she looked gorgeous! I promise you won't have anything to worry about with Liz and her crew, they are awesome!!

Bombshell bride

Reviewed on 1/15/2015

I have never felt or looked more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and that was all thanks to Liz and Studio Glam. Liz also did the hair and make-up for my three bridesmaids, she was outstanding and I highly recommend her and her salon. I continue to use her services on a monthly basis, she's fabulous!

Felt like a Celebrity!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Angie O

Liz did an incredible job turning myself and my bridal party into old hollywood glamour dolls for my wedding. She absolutely nailed the look I was going for, and left us all feeling like celebrities - with champagne and cupcakes to boot!! I would recommend her a hundred times over! Thank you for making my big day perfect, Liz!!!

I've never looked so good

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Maggie B

I just had my wedding hair and make up done by Liz Damron from Studio Glam yesterday and I couldn't wait any longer to write my raving review of her. Liz was a total pleasure to work with from the first consultation and trial. I feel like she really works with your hair type and texture and facial shape to design the most amazing looks that really fit you. I was in happy tears for much of my wedding day and not an eyelash or line of eyeliner was out of place by the end of the night. I had tried on my viel with my dress several times in fittings, but it wasn't until Liz worked her magic that I looked in the mirror and really felt like a bride. My groom was completely speechless when he saw me for the first time. She gave me a little bridal emergency kits for any beautiful emergency that would come up over the night, which i was so thoughtful and a step above. I think she made me look like the best possible version of myself and I couldn't be happier with her services. Not only is she a brilliant styling genius, but she is incredibly sweet and wonderful to talk to the whole time. Trials and wedding make up take several hours, and these hours were filled with fun and interesting conversation. This lady has so much going on, it's inspiring. Thank you for making me look perfect on my wedding day. I couldn't be happier!

Send Email