Studio JLK Weddings

NYC, Tri-State, Los Angeles, Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

$5,000+

304 Park Avenue South. Suite 1138, New York, NY NYC, Tri-State, Los Angeles, Destination (646) 248-1378

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

We are in LOVE with our wedding pictures! Josh and his team captured the most precious moments, unexpected reactions, and humorous interactions between our family and guests. All of his beautiful frames are rendered with such an elegant touch. It is a true skill and definitely... Read More not one many can claim. We got all the moments we were hoping for and so much more. These are the best pictures that we will ever have! Since the wedding we've recommended Josh and Studio JLK to a number of newly engaged friends.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Jamie

It was such a privilege working with Studio JLK Weddings for our beach wedding at the Ritz-Carlton in Puerto Rico. Joshua is a truly an artist and it shows in his work. Everyone enjoyed his company and he was really fun to be around. Even my dad loved him and he's not easy to... Read More please. So we're sitting around the dinner table when my dad, who doesn't ever have much to say about anything, goes on and on about how great our wedding photographer was! He said, “Most wedding photographers give all these directions, sit here, stand there, do this and do that, but your photographer, you hardly knew he was there. He captured the greatest pictures and they're so sharp! Nice guy." Lol...it was the nicest compliment I've heard him give in a LONG time! We were also pretty blown away by our wedding album. The quality of the printing, the layouts and the overall impression are top notch. Everyone who sees it says it's the most beautiful wedding album they've seen before and I couldn't agree more.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

Our photos are magnificent! Joshua captured the most beautiful moments and in a very artistic way…which is what we wanted. He is an incredibly talented photographer and a very nice person! Every time I turned around I saw Joshua snapping pictures and laughing with my guests.... Read More His camera skills are only matched by his humor and relaxed way of working the room. Hiring Studio JLK is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Meghan L

Joshua truly is the best of the best! Our pictures look like a wedding spread in Weddings Magazine. They're very sophisticated and yet so warm, original, authentic and fun. Jackpot! We loved the way Joshua interacted with our family and friends and I can tell you he worked VERY... Read More HARD for 14 hrs straight. I don't think I saw him eat the whole day. Joshua and his team were a complete joy and an intricate part of the success of our Hollywood Hills wedding at Le Chateau Marmont. A big win!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Gretta

I still can’t get over how beautiful and exciting our wedding photos are! Of course we love the big moments, but most of all I think we appreciate all the fun and emotion Joshua captured. There were so many unexpected images in our photo edit, things we hardly noticed ourselves... Read More during the wedding day rush. There were pictures of my nieces getting ready, my grandmother arranging the flowers for my bouquet, my husband crying over his father's shoulder before the ceremony...so many impressions we will now have forever. The photo of us in front of the cake is my personal favorite! We received many compliments from our guests concerning Joshua's manners and work ethic.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

On behalf of Yves-Andre and our entire family, we are so thankful for these wonderful pictures! Yves’ induction into the French Legion d’Honneur was a very special occasion for all of us and Joshua's photographs really told the story of an evening we are all so proud of. The... Read More family portraits he made in our home the following day are full of warmth and humor and we couldn't be happier! Joshua also speaks French which was quite helpful as we had many French guests at the event and the dinner.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Randy

Our pictures are breathtaking. As Sarah and I went through the images she cried. Your passion for photography and attention to detail is evident in every beautiful frame. I was also impressed with the way Joshua and his team effortlessly handled a room full of rowdy cops and... Read More Navy Seals! Now that was something.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Karen D

I can't get over how amazing everyone looks in our wedding photos! My girls look so so beautiful…my little ones like angels. I love every detail, every moment captured. Studio JLK captured the most beautiful images of my family, my friends and all the little precious details I... Read More worked so hard to put into place. I honestly can't believe that these images are really mine! We are over the moon!!! Joshua really has a way with people, even under stressful conditions. He managed to get the shots and always seemed to be smiling. We received many nice compliments on the photographers from our guests.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Jessica

Studio JLK photographed our New York City destination wedding and did a wonderful job. Joshua and his associate photographer Emily were easy to work with and the images are so wonderful. I love the colors! The family portraits on the rooftop are some of my favorites! I love the... Read More shot of me with my grandparents, both of whom are Holocaust survivors. These pictures mean THE WORLD to me.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Estelle L

When we returned from our honeymoon we found the contact sheets had arrived. How splendid these photographs are! The dancing shots are incredible and too many nice portraits to mention. I showed my Mom some of the pictures the next morning and she started to cry (and she didn't... Read More stop!) She was that moved. Joshua's passion for wedding photography is evident in his beautiful work. Thanks to his passion and skill we have momentos to last a lifetime.

Castle Wedding In Bretagne France

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

Marine and I loved having Joshua as our wedding photographer and now consider him a good friend! He has such a great eye for details and works very quickly. Not only did he turn his lens on our "marriage en blanc" but he also captured great portraits, interiors, behind the... Read More scenes, and so many beautiful moments. Our album is gorgeous! Joshua is top of the top!