Studio One Photography and Video

Chicago and Suburbs

Wedding photography starting at $595!

We are THE contemporary studio, providing award-winning photojournalism with a traditional mix of images. When your wedding day is over, you can know that Studio One will have captured those important moments. Please visit our website for prices, samples, hints and tips for a stress-free wedding day

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Naperville, IL Chicago and Suburbs (630) 357-8313

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Donald P

Studio One was all around FANTASTIC!! Our initial appointment/consultation was with Joe who guided us through the process of how wedding photography is laid out the day of. He was very informative and showed us several examples of photos and video. We booked with Studio One... Read More immediately after our consultation! Our package included an engagement photo session with Joe at the Naperville Riverwalk area -Joe was a pleasure to work with and the photos turned out awesome! We chose Brian as our photographer for our wedding day and we could not be happier with our experience! Brian made sure to make us feel comfortable at all times during our wedding day. My wife and I both have pretty relaxed personalities and Brian was totally on the same page! He made the day so enjoyable (and less stressful) by cracking jokes, making small talk and having as much fun as we were! We love our photos and have been getting great feedback from our guests about Brian! Thank you for helping to make our big day so special! - Becca and Don P.

2017-10-29T17:04:11 Response from the vendor

Becca and Don, Thank you so very much for your kind words. We appreciate you sharing your experience here with others. It certainly helps validate our services to those that are not familiar with us. Thank You Again!! - Joe

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Valerie B

Our photographer Jason was amazing! We could not have been happier with him. His energy level was through the roof, and he was just a very happy go lucky guy! We got married on a really hot day in September, at a venue with no ac, and outdoor pictures. He went out of his way to... Read More find shady spots for us -so we didn't melt. He stayed way later at the reception that we thought he would, and was just so energized and great the entire night! It only took about 2 and a half weeks for us to get our pictures, and they were amazing! The pricing was grear too, especially in comparison to the other places we looked at. We highly recommend this company, and Jason in particular!

2017-10-27T11:35:37 Response from the vendor

Thank You!! Awesome venue and unique wedding ideas!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Hailey S

Natalie (With Studio One) was AMAZING!!! I was so hesitant about having a photographer that I didn't know following me and my family around on my wedding day, but Natalie was so kind and got along with everyone. She not only took beautiful pictures, she also helped out a bunch!... Read More She also handled things that were not part of her job description, including entertaining grandma! (Thanks again Natalie! Our grandma still talks about you!) After seeing the pictures, there were things that she (Natalie) captured that I would have never thought of, and those candid moments ended up being some of my favorite photographs. Studio One was the only wedding vendor that I did not have one single issue with. Communication was great, and everyone that we dealt with was wonderful. Pictures were also delivered in a very timely manner, much faster than the original projected date. All in all, it was a fabulous experience, and you will not be disappointed if you choose Natalie to shoot your special day!!!! Love , Hailey and Kyle Thomas

2017-10-04T17:03:53 Response from the vendor

Hailey and Kyle, Thank you so very much for taking the time to send us a public review! We appreciate it very much! Thanks Again! - Joe

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kim H

We recently did our engagement photoshoot with Joe in Downtown Naperville. It was a very cold October day, 38 degrees, and really windy! However, Joe was very professional and kept us going the whole time! We received the photos in record breaking time, only 3 days later! Thank... Read More you so much Joe for taking our photos and creating wonderful memories for our time as an engaged couple!

2017-11-01T10:34:18 Response from the vendor

Thank You!!! The riverwalk is stunning this time of year. I get excited myself and want to view the photos. Glad you like them!! - Joe

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kelly C

Jason caught a lot of beautiful artistic shots and he also was entirely diligent in getting all of the posed and family photos we asked for. We have so many memories to choose from. Thank you Studio One!

2017-10-29T16:59:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you K and A! I appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience! - Joe

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kyle C

For our recent wedding we visited Studio One Photography in Naperville, IL and we could not have been more pleased. With our package for a full day worth of photography for our wedding we also received a complimentary engagement photo shoot at the beautiful river walk in... Read More downtown Naperville. Joe performed the shoot himself and even was able to get our puppy to pay attention for some wonderful photos. Furthermore, I can not say enough good things about our wedding day photographer Jason! He was energetic throughout the entire day and night. He knew what photos he wanted before he even arrived to the venue. My wife and I chose not to do a first look, so after the ceremony we had to take all of our pictures together and he not only got amazing photos but also did it so quickly that we did not miss our whole cocktail hour! He was on the ball the entire night making sure we got all the various pictures we wanted with our guests, we just waived him down and he was there immediately. We just received our pictures and not only are they beautiful, but there are what seems like millions to choose from! I would highly recommend Studio One and Jason for anyone who has their wedding in the future!

2017-10-04T16:36:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. I truly appreciate your comments here for our future couples to view! Thank you again. - Joe

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Tori D

We just got back our engagement photos after only a few days of waiting and we LOVE them. We were initially a little nervous to take the photos because we had never done portraits before, but Joe was so great at making sure that we were relaxed and natural. We had so much fun... Read More and the photos turned out great! Seeing these photos, we are even more excited to see what Jason is going to do for our big day next year. We are so happy that we decided to go with Studio One!

2017-09-14T10:11:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! I appreciate your comments and 5-star review! Jason will continue with our standards!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Rich K

We had our engagement photos with Joe last Saturday. He was so nice and easy to work with. Also, we received the pictures TWO days later on Monday! (Which turned out great, by the way). Looking forward to working with Jason for our wedding in December. We are VERY happy we chose... Read More Studio One!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Jenna W

I wanted to send a big thank you to Joe at Studio One for taking time out of his Saturday to take engagement pictures for us! We had a great morning on the Naperville Riverwalk and love our portraits! Can't wait for our big day with Natalie!

2017-08-03T17:29:37 Response from the vendor

Thank You!!! _ Joe

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Angela C

We are so happy that we chose Studio One to photograph our wedding day. We loved the family feel from our first meeting with Joe. He set us up with Jason to capture the moments of our special day. The match was perfect. I spoke with Jason the week of my event to just be sure he... Read More had all of the information necessary. He arrived on time and work extremely hard the entire night. He had an easy going personality and tons of energy throughout the night. Additionally, the online planning was easy to complete and we were provided with reminders when things needed to be filled out. I would recommend this studio and Jason in particular to anyone in need of photography services. We will definitely be using this studio in our future too!

2017-08-03T10:53:23 Response from the vendor

Thank You!!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Colleen H

We hired Jason from Studio One as our photographer for our wedding last month and he was absolutely AMAZING! He is high energy and gets super excited when he gets a good shot which then makes you and everyone else excited. He makes taking pictures fun and he gets great pictures... Read More in the process. This man is also extremely dedicated to getting the perfect shot. He was literally crawling around on the ground in a suit outside in 90 degree weather at times to make sure he got the right angle for the shot. Our bridal party loved his energy, our parents loved his dedication and hard work, and even my husband, who hates taking pictures, loved him and said he had fun doing our pictures! We had multiple family members come up to us and ask us where we found him because he was doing such a great job :) Due to my not realizing how quickly your wedding day flies by (seriously people soak it in!), I realized on the day of the wedding that I felt I had not really planned enough time to do all the bridal party photos I thought I wanted and this was my biggest concern after the wedding. Well we just got our pictures and I should've know that with Jason I had nothing to worry about! We received over 2500 pictures from our day! We didn't have a videographer at our wedding, but we really didn't need one. Looking through all the photos was like watching a video of the day and it was so cool to see pictures from parts of the day I wasn't there for (my husband getting ready, candid shots on the dance floor, etc.). I had a lot of DIY projects at my wedding and Jason made sure to capture all the hard work I had put into the decorations/details that I didn't really get to see on the day of the actual wedding. It was awesome to see that my vision for our day really came through. And, as one of my bridesmaids pointed out when I was stressed that we maybe didn't get enough bridal party pictures, you really don't want 100 pictures of the same bridal party pose. One perfect picture is all you're going to hang up in your house anyway and Jason definitely gave us that and more!! I should also mention that Studio One was the most affordable photography studio I found and they got us all of our pictures in less than a month! One another note two things I would recommend: 1. My husband and I knew that we wouldn't get a lot of time just the two of us so we made sure to take 20 minutes after the ceremony to take a walk together and have Jason come with to take some photos. This was one of the best decisions we made. It let us take a break from the craziness of the day and focus on the two of us and we got some great pictures! 2. I asked him to take large group family photos right after the ceremony and these turned out great! Somehow everyone looks great in all of them and we have big families! It's nice to have those large family photos because it's a rare occasion where everyone you love will be in one place so take advantage of that! Definitely hire Studio One and Jason for your wedding day! You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Jason for giving us so many beautiful pictures to help us remember the best day!

2017-08-02T13:48:24 Response from the vendor

Thank You!!!! We appreciate your feedback! - Joe

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Taylor R

They have been great so far. The price can't be beat. My fiancé and I were unsure on poses for engagement photos but Joe was so great at knowing exactly what would work for us. Cant wait to see how the wedding goes, but they are so easy to work with.

2017-08-01T10:48:51 Response from the vendor

Thank You!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Nicole R

After our fist meeting with Joe, my husband and I knew that Studio One was who we wanted to photograph our wedding. Joe wasn't pushy (unlike many other companies we spoke with), the photos/video he showed us were beautiful and prices were great. Our photographer was Jason and... Read More our videographer was Ken. Both were great at communicating before the wedding. Jason was so much fun to work with. He has so much energy and our photos turned out gorgeous! We haven't gotten our video back yet, but are excited to see it. I highly recommend using Studio One and Jason for your wedding!

2017-07-20T10:32:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! The video takes about 8 weeks. Ken will call you when it's complete. Congratulations Again!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lauren G

We loved working with Joe for our engagement photos and are extremely happy with how beautiful they turned out! We can't wait for Studio One to photograph our wedding!

2017-07-18T10:27:59 Response from the vendor

Thank You!!! - Joe

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Cori V

Joe did such an amazing job on our engagement pictures and we had so much fun shooting with him!

2017-07-05T17:17:29 Response from the vendor

Thank You!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Jennifer G

Joe did a wonderful job with our engagement photos. The weather had been rainy the past few days but we decided to keep our appointment. Though it was cloudy and did eventually rain, Joe had a great attitude and we had a lot of fun with him. He was incredibly easy to work with... Read More and did a great job of listening to what we wanted. He took beautiful pictures of my fiance and I and I am so happy we chose them as our wedding photographer.

2017-06-30T17:12:58 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Danielle G

We had

2017-06-30T09:45:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5-stars!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Samantha P

I can't say enough good things about Studio One and Brian. They were extremely easy to work with, good prices, and they had all the options we wanted. The photographer took great photos, he was very engaging and fun to work with. It was great working with Studio One, I would... Read More highly recommend them.

2017-06-27T18:31:22 Response from the vendor

Thank You!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jackie B

We could not have been happier with Jason; he truly exceeded our expectations as a wedding photographer. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about how great of a job that he did. Throughout the day, he had such a high level of energy that kept the wedding party... Read More and guests in the best mood; his positivity was contagious. There was a period of time during the day that it rained pretty hard, and we were worried about being able to have the ceremony outside. However, Jason waited patiently for the rain to pass, and he then went above and beyond to ensure that he could get the best pictures possible. Jason did not mind standing in the rain to appease the bride and groom and ensure they could have pictures of their dream outdoor ceremony. I can not praise Jason enough; he is so professional yet personable, and he knows exactly how to work with the bride and groom as well as the wedding party to make the sometimes tedious process of taking pictures entertaining and enjoyable. He is also a very talented photographer, and he has a natural eye for taking the most authentic, beautiful photos. Overall, we were so fortunate to have had him as our wedding photographer because he was so willing to go above and beyond to get the best pictures possible. We will be sure to recommend him to other couples as well as hire him for our vow renewals in the future.

2017-06-27T18:09:35 Response from the vendor

Thank You!!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Heather C

Joe met us at the Naperville Riverwalk over Memorial Day weekend to take our engagement photos for our wedding on 8/4/17. My fiance was less than thrilled to have to take engagement photos, but we had so much fun. Joe has years of experience with what poses look best so all he... Read More really had to do was tell Griffin what to do, and the pictures turned out great. Joe's personality made me feel right at home - a lot like my dad (sorry Joe - not referencing your age but your humor). We goofed off, told jokes, and he was so patient with my mom and sister - our entourage for the session. We also brought our dog for photos - he may have captured her a little too beautifully/perfectly as most of our friends have more to say about her in the pictures than poor 'ole me and Griffin. We cannot wait to have Jason capture our wedding day, though Joe did such a beautiful job capturing photos, that I wouldn't be upset if he was our photographer for the day instead!

2017-06-14T18:33:14 Response from the vendor

Heather and Griffin, you just made this "old guy's, like Dad" day. LOL. I try to have fun and connect with every couple and family I photograph. You all made it easy. If I could survive a 12 hour Wedding day as your photographer, there... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Julene F

Without a doubt, the hardest working person at our wedding was our photographer, Jason! From the moment he arrived, he was professional, helpful, and amazingly efficient! We had small children who had previously been uncooperative with having their pictures taken; those small... Read More children quickly became Jason's best friends, and were actually demanding to be in different shots! He graciously honored all of our requests for combinations of photos with assorted family members, friends, and coworkers, and he did not leave until he was sure he had gotten every shot on our wish list. We are so excited to see the pictures, and we know he capured some of the best moments of the evening. Thank you, Jason, for being so easy to work with, and for working so hard to get what we know will be amazing pictures!

2017-06-14T10:59:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Julene and Brian!! We appreciate you commenting. I'll be sure Jason see's your review! Photos should be up soon. I'll email and text the moment they are ready! - Joe

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Katelyn M

Joe Bruch did an amazing job taking our engagement portraits. He also did a fantastic job editing our engagement pictures. My fiance and I can't wait to send out our Save the Date cards with our engagement pictures on it.

2017-06-14T11:02:51 Response from the vendor

Thank You! Your wedding day will be here in a blink! Hold on and enjoy every moment. - Joe

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Stephanie T

Our photographer Laura out of the Crystal Lake office was the absolute best!!!!! So professional, so organized and so accommodating!! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Andrea Z

We are extremely happy with the way our wedding photos came out. Joe did our engagements photos, he also took photos for our rehearsal, and the photos and the grooms house the morning of the wedding. Brian took the bulk of our wedding photos and the was fun to work and kept us... Read More laughing. Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking and our having difficult time selecting our favorite. We are so happy we chose Studio One to capture our Wedding and to give us lasting memories. Thank you!

2017-06-13T12:11:39 Response from the vendor

Thank You Andrea and Michael!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Laura C

We found Studio One through the Knot. They were very helpful through the whole process. Brian was our photographer and took some stunning shots. He was also fun to be around making the photo session fun and laid back. We do not like cliche shots, and Brian did a great job of... Read More avoiding them. He also has great ideas on the spot and a wonderful eye for what will make a great picture. We received our photos quickly and we were very pleased with the results!

2017-05-31T10:19:07 Response from the vendor

Thank You!! I appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments. Congratulations again!