capturing emotion

202 colorado, Austin, TX

Hanks-Meacham Wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Susanna H

Andy and Andi were very helpful and the packages they offer covered everything we were looking for!

Everywhere but nowhere

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Rachel T

I first want to Thank Andy and Debra for shooting my wedding for me. They both did a fantastic job. Debra was with me and my girls and Andy was with the guys the whole time we were getting ready and they got the most amazing shots. One of my bridesmaids stated that the photos... Read More where so great and that she never saw the photographer even taking the shots. Her words where they were everywhere but nowhere at the same time. Both of them did a great job dealing with me and the flash flood warning that came about 3 hours before the ceremony was going to start. Thank goodness the rain held off and we had a beautiful ceremony. We didn't get to do the pre-ceremony photos but they sure made it up after the ceremony and pushed through to get them all down and still have time for cocktail hour. They are aware that there is a timeline with a wedding and get the shots done in that time frame. They don't hesitate during the whole set-up of ceremony and reception to get the best shot. I also had Andy shot my bridal and engagement photos. He was very patient with me and my husband during the whole process. We are not good photo takers and he made us look like pros. I would highly recommend them to any bride who is getting married. Studio563 will be the best choice for your wedding celebration and help freeze the best moments.

This is the photographer you want!

Reviewed on 2/06/2013 Mela L

We chose studio563 after meeting them at the Bridal Extravaganza and after a consultation meeting with Andy, one of the owners. Their portfolios were so beautiful and I absolutely enjoyed my meeting with Andy. He was so easy to talk to and answered all of my questions. Andy Ault... Read More and his wife Andi (too cute, right?!), are professional and so easy to work with. Andy makes you feel like a supermodel while shooting and Andi was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. We had so much fun with our engagement and wedding photos. Overall, we thought that they were very pleasant, flexible, and professional. We just got our photos back from our wedding day and they are FABULOUS! Our current problem is trying to figure out which ones we like the best so we can frame them or put them into an album. We are very satisfied with their work and would recommend them to anyone!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Michelle H

We chose studio563 after careful reviews of their portfolios both online and in person at a bridal exhibition we attended. Andy and Andi Ault, the owners, are professional and easy to work with. All of their assistant photographers do excellent jobs, and Andy does all of the... Read More final editing himself, so there is consistent quality control. You can also request to see unedited galleries from their photographers before you make your final decision. Eric and Lisa were our photographers for our wedding, and I also found them very pleasant, flexible, and professional. We haven't seen the photos from our wedding day yet, but we have been very satisfied with their other work so far!

Really great

Reviewed on 12/12/2011 Erin H

I had Sean as my lead photographer and he really fit in with my fun and energetic crowd. Would highly recommend him!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Luisana B

Lisa is so easy to work with and she has a great attitude. For someone who hates taking pictures, she definitely made me feel at ease.

Best photographer ever!

Reviewed on 3/30/2011 Leigh Ann B

Studio563 was not my original hire. My original photographer had an opportunity that was too good to pass up and arranged for studio563 to take over his current contracts. At first, I was devastated, as I had been very fond of our original hire. However, Studio563 was... Read More fantastic! All of my correspondence went through Andi Ault, who made me feel so at ease with the transition and was always prompt at answering any questions I had. Then, we met Andy Peterson, our photographer. Andy was the coolest guy and made us feel right at ease. He did what he could to relieve any stress we had and also helped us smoothly get through group shots so we could really enjoy the evening. Oh, and his photos are amazing! He captures the moment and the emotion in that moment! Even the group shots seemed caught in the moment! I can not praise Studio563 and Andy Peterson enough! Hire them!

Beautiful...........

Reviewed on 12/10/2010 Jenny D

Just look at the pictures on Andy's website...it says it all! I have no regrets using Andy as my photographer. Andy and his 2 assistants were there to photograph all the special moments and acted like our friends taking pictures of us! They blended in and got the special... Read More moments ~ the ones you will hold dear to your heart and hang on your wall forever!

Best in the Biz, Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Jessica S

If hiring Studio563 is in your budget, then you'd be crazy NOT to hire these people. We worked with Eric, and his work is absolutely amazing. When we were researching, we checked out their website which had blogs for all the different photographers, and all their work is... Read More gorgeous. We met with quite a few photographers in Austin, and what really set Eric apart was how comfortable he made us feel. My husband is not a fan of having his picture taken, and while Eric was always really professional he had a way of being relaxed and made us feel at ease. He also did our engagements which were a-mazing! We discussed the overall the look we wanted, and I told him I really wanted some shots with the Austin skyline, which turned out -again- amazing! During our wedding Eric and his assistant Julio did a great job of hanging out nearby without being intrusive. The turnaround time was quick, they were up online within about 4 weeks. Our wedding photos have such a classic, romantic, and stylish look to them, so many people commented how crazy beautiful they were. They really do look like we ripped them out of a magazine. We got so many great photos of everyone, I wish I could post my entire wedding album on this review! Please check out Eric's work if you are looking for a photographer, you won't regret it.

Outstanding Job

Reviewed on 8/30/2010 Caitlin S

The photographers were wonderful. They made sure i got all the shots I wanted and even some I hadn't even realized I wanted. They also got some very artistic pics too. I could not be happier.

Amazing Photography!

Reviewed on 5/19/2010 Amanda S

Studio 563 took my Bridal Portraits and our Wedding Photography. They did an amazing job. We had 3 photographers. My favorite thing about their pictures is that they always seem to capture the perfect moments and the raw emotion of people. It was very important to me to... Read More capture the feel of the event, I didnt want alot of posing. I would definaltey make sure that you get a ton of family photo's. That was the one thing missing from mine. Andy was so fun! He definatley takes his time and makes sure to get as much of you as possible!

Fabulous - 5-Star...

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Heather S

I can't say enough about Studio 563. Not only did they capture all of the perfect moments, Andy brought so much to the wedding and the reception. The guests loved him and he added to every moment. So much fun to work with... So professional and well worth it. Way overdelivered... Read More every step of the way. Great sense of humor. Fantastic interaction with everybody.

Review for Studio 563

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Gina H

Eric Von may be one of the BEST photographers in Austin. He was easy to work with fun creative personable and he was very visionary in hhis style.

TO studio563