Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

Chicago, IL serving Chicagoland and growing (312) 880-9590

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Shelby B

Robin and Becca of Style by Bravura were the hair stylists for my wedding. Several of my bridesmaids came with pictures of very specific hair styles they wanted and Robin and Becca did an amazing job at replicating the pictures and giving everyone exactly the style they wanted.... Read More Robin was very responsive, easy to work with and helped me pick out the perfect hair extensions. Prior to my hair trial, I didn't really know how I wanted to do my hair but Robin did a great job of helping me figure out what looked best and I absolutely loved the way she did my hair. Every single bridesmaid, as well as my mom and mother-in-law looked beautiful! I would highly recommend Style by Bravura!

2016-10-11T09:02:43 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear you all were so happy! We loved being with you all and being part of such a special day. Congratulations!! <3

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Erica B

Robin and Amelia were absolutely fantastic! I have been told more times then I can count how beautiful I looked on my wedding day and the best part was, I truly felt beautiful! They were very helpful with my trial, very responsive to emails, very easy to transact the financial... Read More portion and were right on time and ready to go on the day of. My bridal party couldn't have looked more beautiful! I had both Caucasian and African American bridesmaids and I am very appreciative of artists who can work on any beautiful canvas! Thank you so much for your stellar work ladies and I will recommend you to every and anyone who will listen!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Mel K

Everything was great! Robin was very helpful setting up my requests. They came to my home to do my hair and makeup trial and to the resort on my wedding day. Gina and Amelia were so much fun and worked so well together! They even kept a happy face when dealing with a difficult... Read More and hard to please family member. The entire day was calm and full of jokes, which kept me calm. Another bonus was i didn't have to collect money from all the girls - a personalized website was created for my party, so the girls can go online and pay themselves. After researching many other vendors, this one was about the same price as the others, but they included the lashes. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Tracey J

Style by Bravura provided hair & makeup services for my wedding on August 13th. Three stylists took care of hair & makeup for ten women in about five hours. Having the hair & makeup trial at my apartment was a great way to try out the looks I wanted for my big day, and they... Read More actually brought photos and notes from my trial to the bridal suite to get things exactly right. The stylists were efficient, friendly, and ultimately professionals at what they do. We ran the gamut of bridesmaids knowing EXACTLY what they wanted to "oh, I don't really know, just do something pretty" and the stylists did an amazing job regardless of the amount of direction they received. Pricing was reasonable and competitive, especially considering it included airbrush foundation and lashes. Highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Grace G

Robin and our whole crew at Style by Bravura were just AMAZING. We worked with Robin, Jen, Konstantine, and and Stephanie for hair and makeup for two brides, 5 bridesmaids, and two mothers of the brides. The trials were so much fun and instilled so much confidence that we... Read More would be feeling confident on our big day. On the day itself, all four stylists kept us calm, on time, and made us all look stunning. A few especially notable things that we were thankful for - Robin was always making sure that we had our needs met, checked in with us after the trial to ensure we were satisfied, and helped keep us organized as we approached our wedding. The customizable website just for us and our group was SO appreciated. Also, it was absolutely perfect that they all traveled to our location for getting ready (instead of having to spend hours before the wedding in a salon). All in all - such a great experience, and definitely recommended for any Chicago area brides!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Christina P

They did a BEAUTIFUL job with my hair and makeup and the ladies were such a joy to be around day-of! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Chelsy C

I cannot thank Jen enough for the work she did and the outcome of my hair. I have never walked away from getting my hair done liking it, and on Saturday I walked away absolutely loving it. Brian, my now husband (!!), has told me multiple times how much he loved it. He told me... Read More that day, the day after, and today. Throughout the day multiple people complimented my hair and loved the way it looked. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful style that I was comfortable in and proud of. Also, my bridesmaids all looked amazing. I truly think everyone walked away satisfied with what they got. Your willingness to touch up and fix what people were looking to be fixed was amazing. I never felt it was a burden for you and not having to worry about that on the day of was great. Their hair looked as amazing at midnight as it did at 2:00! Becca made my nieces day by putting some curls in their hair when she had time. They talked about getting their hair done to whoever would listen.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kaitlin N

Choosing Style by Bravura for my wedding hair and makeup was the best vendor selection I made for my big day! The three ladies I worked with were all amazing. Robin (Coordinator/Owner): She is detail-oriented, attentive and organized. She responds to emails quickly and... Read More thoroughly, and she was very patient with my many questions and schedule changes. I was extremely appreciative of her flexibility and exceptional communication skills when I was neck-deep in the wedding chaos! Christy (Makeup): I love, love, love Christy! Not only did she do an amazing job for both my trial and "big day," she is so friendly, genuine, easy to talk to and knowledgeable about all things skin care-related. Lynzie (Hair): Lynzie is awesome. She works quick and does a great job. I ended up changing my mind about my hairstyle a week or so before my wedding. I was a little nervous, because I ran out of time to do another trial, but Lynzie pulled it off perfectly! On top of that, myself, four bridesmaids and my mom all got our hair done the morning of the wedding, and Lynzie got us all done before schedule! My mom, bridesmaids and I all looked and felt amazing during my wedding day thanks to these ladies! I highly, highly recommend Style by Bravura to any Chicago-area bride!

2016-07-13T15:03:56 Response from the vendor

Best vendor selection!?! We are beyond honored to wear that hat!! :) It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding journey. Congratulations! <3

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Marina L

Robin arranged everything! Everything went smoothly, I did my wedding hair & makeup (it was only for me, and some vendors actually do not come out for a bride only). I did a trial with someone else too, and selected Robin for my wedding at Trump Hotel in May 2016. My hair was... Read More done by Jen, and makeup by Konstantine. Both were wonderful (and I am very picky) - received many compliments. Konstantine, who used to work at Vogue and Mac, uses only great quality high-end products (Chanel etc). This is NOT a typical "cheesy" mediocre level service, but rather a service with unique, personalized attention to detail. I was a happy beautiful bride!

2016-07-13T15:06:19 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to help! Your experience is what we live for and your great time makes our day. <3

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Louise B

So I live in Alaska and was getting married in plymouth, Indiana. Origionally from Ireland, i was very lost at who to pick. I couldn't even get down to Chicago for a trial. Style by Bravura were so professional and so accommodating. Both my hair and make up ladies made me and my... Read More family feel so pampered and beautiful. I don't know how they did it but our hair and make up stayed fresh all day. Even from all the crying and hugs. I would recommend Style by Bravura to every bride getting married.

2016-07-13T15:21:02 Response from the vendor

Pampered and beautiful is exactly what we were going for! :) :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're honored to have been part of your special day.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Ashley S

Style by Bravura did an amazing job for my February 6th wedding! I definitely would refer them to any bride! I had a very larger group (me, my seven bridesmaids, and my mom) that required three stylist (Brittany, Amelia, and Gina). They helped create a timeline for each girl... Read More to get their hair and make-up down using their amazing website, were super friendly, and had great ideas for girls who weren't sure how they wanted to be styled. Thank you so much to Robin, Brittany, Amelia, and Gina!

2016-04-01T14:28:22 Response from the vendor

You are SO welcome! We had a blast kicking off our year with you and your group! :) Congratulations again!! <3

No Regrets

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kari M

Robin and the Style By Bravura team were wonderful! My MOH's and I went downtown to Robin's apartment for the trial run and I left knowing that's what I needed at my wedding. Their interactive website is so easy to use in preparation for the day of. I was a little concerned on... Read More the wedding day with them wanting to start early, but -trust me- they know the schedule and what needs to be done and when. On the day of, Robin came right to the hotel (overnight & reception site) for hair, along with makeup artists, Lisa and Amelia, and they did an amazing job! They brought all of their equipment and made you feel like a rockstar through the whole process. A couple of my bridesmaids had their own hair or makeup done beforehand and there was no fuss about a thing (I'd suggest going with the ease of these pro's though!). My husband was psyched to see me and the final product lasted through the whole night, leaving such stunning memories! I wish I could have this fabulous group in my arsenal for daily life!

2015-11-10T11:29:29 Response from the vendor

We'd love to hangout with your and your group daily! :) We love love LOVE to hear that you felt like a rockstar and that we could be part of your day. Cannot wait to see the photos!!

Phenomenal Wedding Hair & Make-up

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rachel O

Robin and her group did an absolutely fabulous job with hair and make-up on my wedding day. We had a rather larger party (13 people total that needed services!) and Robin was really great at communicating with me up until the wedding to get the schedules worked out perfectly and... Read More was always quick to respond when I needed to make a change. The only one downside to the day was that one of the hair stylists showed up late which threw us off our schedule and we were sort of rushed towards the end to be ready in time for the ceremony, but Robin was able to pick up the slack and get an extra person in so we all got done in time. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for a personal touch for wedding beauty and someone who will work with you and actually care about you getting what you want and isn't just there for the job and to make the money. Absolutely fabulous job! Couldn't have been happier!

2015-11-13T09:24:26 Response from the vendor

We apologize for ANY slack! We're very happy to hear you had an amazing day and still enjoyed your time with us. :)

Wonderful Artists and Fantastic Results!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kristen S

I used SBB for my bridal makeup and for the other bridesmaids in the wedding party who wanted to have their makeup done. We had amazing results! During my makeup trial, Lisa listened to all of my concerns and asked a lot of great questions - she really cared about designing... Read More the perfect look for me. I don't wear a lot of makeup and have very oily skin, so I didn't want to look too made up or have too much makeup caked on my face - that's just not me! On the day of the wedding, Lisa and Brittany came to our hotel suite and all of the girls got ready together. They both arrived on time and quickly set up - they were very professional. We had 8 girls who needed their makeup done, including me, and they were able to finish them all on time. The final looks were so gorgeous and really popped in our photos! No one felt too made up (airbrush makeup is the way to go!) and we received so many compliments about how beautiful we all looked. I would highly recommend SBB for your bridal makeup!

2015-11-13T09:30:54 Response from the vendor

You all looked so beautiful! We loved being part of your special day and we're really happy to have added to the experience for you. Congratulations! :)

Such a relaxing day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Joanne B

Wrangling your bridal party for hair and makeup can be like herding cats. Style by Bravura came to the rescue! I met them at a Brides Against Breast Cancer event, and their style and mine clicked. Robin, the owner, made scheduling super easy. We talked for a while and set up a... Read More trial. When I signed the contract, I made a list of the people who were interested and she created a website for everyone to sign up and pay for their services. They kept my work at a minimum which was awesome. Robin communicated with me constantly and was extremely professional and upbeat. Our hair and makeup was done on site by Gina, Lisa, and Antwan. Gina was a blast to do hair with. There was always laughter coming from our suite and everyone was having a blast. Lisa was so personable and really cared about her worked. She created a flawless airbrush foundation for me that lasted the whole day. My bridesmaid raved about Antwan being an artist. He treated their face as a portrait and stayed to do last minute touch ups. They were simply the best!

2015-11-11T10:59:19 Response from the vendor

Herding cats! Lol! You guys were awesome! Thanks so much for the kind words, Joanne. We're really happy you all had such a great time. :)

I felt beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jamie D

I had my hair and make-up done as a the bride. My mom, sister and two friends also received services. I also had a trial for hair and make-up. After the trial, I loved my make-up but didn't like my hair. After seeing the style I originally wanted on me, I decided to go in a... Read More different direction. Robin was patient and helpful. Even sent me pics of suggestions. After seeing how great my make-up looked, my sister decided to get hers done as well. Lisa is very talented! The day of my wedding both my hair and make-up were perfect. I really needed help because trying to look pretty really stresses me out! The ladies at Style by Bravura made looking great for my wedding stress free. They were on time, professional, and friendly.

2015-10-27T14:23:59 Response from the vendor

You're so funny! You're pretty no matter what. We're happy to share some special memories with you. :)

Wonderful Team From Start to Finish!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Alejandra C

Getting married can be such a stressful situation. I initially chose a different vendor and found the lack of communication unsettling. From the minute I chose to go with Style by Bravura I was amazed at how organized the whole process was. Robin along with her team went above... Read More and beyond making sure that the look I was going for on my wedding day was perfected. I was also able to secure all the appointments for all of my bridesmaids without too much work on my end. I really liked that you were able to pay for all of the services and also see the schedule right through their portal. If you are looking for a stress free and absolutely gorgeous look on your wedding day Style by Bravura is the way to go! Great job ladies!

2015-10-27T14:17:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for including us in your special day! You and everyone were beautiful. Those dresses! #swoon

Excellent service by excellent people

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Beth A

I worked with Robin and Lama at Style by Bravura for makeup services for my wedding day. Robin was my point of contact, helping me to get all the details squared away while Lama was the artist for myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers on the big day. Everything about working... Read More with both Robin and Lama was amazing. Robin provided timely responses and detailed answers to even my silliest questions, and she was extremely flexible with my needs for both my makeup trial and for the wedding day. Lama was incredible - every bride wants to feel beautiful on her wedding day, and Lama made sure that I did. Not only did she make sure that my look was flawless, but she put my nerves at ease as well throughout the process. Now even my bridesmaids are hoping to book Style by Bravura for their weddings in the future! I would highly recommend Style by Bravura to anyone looking for a makeup artist in the Chicagoland area. Thank you to both Robin and Lama for your excellent service!

2015-10-27T12:36:59 Response from the vendor

It really makes our day to hear that you had a wonderful experience and nothing but beautiful memories on your wedding day. We loved working with you, congratulations!

Style by Bravura Made Me Feel Beautiful on My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Christy S

I got married on September 12, 2015 and used Style by Bravura as my hair & make-up team for the big day. I worked with Gina for hair and Lisa for makeup. They were great from start to finish! The best part was that they came to my condo on my wedding day and got us all primped... Read More there. This saved us a ton of money on hotel room rentals and was extremely convenient. I had my pre-booking trial with them a few months before the wedding. I was thrilled with the results and couldn't wait to book them. Robin, who runs the show and is the point of contact, was very easy to work with and was super responsive to all my emails. On my wedding day, Gina arrived before the sun was up (5:45 AM!) to get a head start on hair for all of us (5 in total). She was chipper and fun and so sweet. Lisa, also totally adorable, showed up a couple hours later for makeup. They were so relaxed and happy and it made for a no-stress atmosphere for all of us. Most importantly, they did an amazing job and stuck to the timeline! When I decided to add a bit more contouring and change my lip color at the last minute, Lisa rolled with the punches and suggested the PERFECT lip color to enhance the rest of my look. Loved it! Everyone else looked beautiful and loved their hair and makeup too. I would not hesitate to book SbB again - they were awesome! If you're wondering which makeup company to pick, definitely call SbB for a trial - you will not regret it!

2015-10-12T11:02:51 Response from the vendor

What am amazing review! Our entire goal is to make you and your party feel as pampered, beautiful, and happy as possible. We're so happy to hear our mission was accomplished!! We really appreciate you taking the time to write about us. Thank you! <3

Perfectly beautiful hair and make-up

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Robin was very easy and professional to work with. Lisa did a fantastic job at giving me the natural look that I wanted from my make-up, and Gina brought the vision I had for my hair to life better than I could've imagined. I was more than satisfied with my experience!

2015-10-12T10:55:32 Response from the vendor

So good to hear, Jennifer. Thank you for taking the time to share! We really appreciate it. <3

Reliable, Flexible & made us look great!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 sejal s

Style by Bravura was a great service provider on the day of my brother's wedding. We used their services to get mine and my moms hair styled. Since we were not local, we found them via Yelp and handled most of our communication with Robin via email. She was very detailed and... Read More quick to respond which made me very comfortable working with her. She was very transparent about her availabilities and the feasibility (we needed someone to come to our hotel at 5AM!) She assigned us a hair stylist, Gina, closer to our event date whom we were very happy with. Gina arrived on time even though it was such an early start time and was very professional. She was very accommodating given our room space was tight and was respectful of the limited time we had to work with. We were able to show her a picture the day of and she did a wonderful job in executing the hairstyle and making sure it was well secured to last us for the day. I'm always skeptical about working with service providers who are not local especially on such an important day in our lives but working with a company like Style by Bravura and her very reliable team made the process reassuring, the service reliable and the results exceeded expectations. Thank you for making us look amazing on such a special day!

2015-10-12T10:41:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review, Sejal! We're very happy we could help make your brother's celebration extra special for you and your mom. Let us know if you're ever back in Chicago! :)

Style by Bravura was the best!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

I loved working with Style by Bravura. Robin really worked with my schedule and Gina and Amelia were awesome! I felt like they both listened to me and my wedding party and made us look terrific. We had a great time, laughing and telling stories. The experience really calmed... Read More my nerves before my wedding. I would highly recommend Style by Bravura!

2015-10-12T10:45:26 Response from the vendor

You looked gorgeous, Stephanie! We can't wait to see the pro photos! :)

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Shainaz K

Robin was wonderful and easy to work with. Brittany (my hair and makeup artist) was awesome. She was professional and her work was awesome.I received many compliments. I highly recommend Style by Bravura services to all Brides.

2015-10-12T10:51:53 Response from the vendor

We had a wonderful experience with you, too! Thanks for the kind words, Naaz. :)

Felt like a princess :)

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Amy H

I booked makeup and hair services through Robin at Style by Bravura. The booking process was easy, Robin was really prompt in her email responses and answered all my questions. My make up artist was Christy, and she was fabulous to work with. She came to my home for my... Read More trial, and really took her time to make sure the look was what I was hoping for. She was sweet and calm on the wedding day, and my makeup lasted all night. Kandace did my hair, as well as two bridesmaids and my flowergirl. She is such a fun person and brough great energy to the room as we were getting ready. Everyone's hair looked amazing all day, even though we spent several hours outside in the sun sweating while taking pictures. The price was better than I could get at my local salon, and I feel the service was better too. You could tell Christy and Kandace knew what it would take to make our services last through the whole day, their experience in special events and weddings really showed. I would highly recommend Style by Bravura, if all their professionals are as talented as the ones I booked with, then you are guaranteed to feel like a princess on your wedding day!

2015-09-14T11:08:40 Response from the vendor

Aw thank you, Amy! You were so fun to work with and we couldn't be happier that you felt like a princess. :)

Love!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Demeng C

Makeup and hair style are very most important things for me in order to make my wedding perfect. I did a lot of research online. I am an Asian girl and was looking for nature look makeup and hair style. Once I had a trails with Style by Bravura, I sign the contract with them... Read More right away. They really understood what I want! They also give me several good suggestions.

2015-09-08T13:20:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review, Na. It was a pleasure working with you and your now husband! :)