Style Events

$$ - Affordable

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

4108 Holly Road, Virginia Beach, VA

Love them!

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Lianne H

Style Events has been SUCH a huge help while planning my wedding. They've had awesome recommendations for vendors, they're doing so much leg work for me (I didn't have to call 10 caterers to see who would do a vegetarian menu for me), and I love meeting with them to see what great ideas they have for my wedding!

Your get what you pay for

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Cristeen O

We decided to go with Style Events strictly based on price. They were the cheapest in town and it definately came across in the planning and the end of the reception. They are very disorganized.

A Wedding Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Aimee B

Style Events made all my wedding dreams come true! They did an incredible job helping me to bring my Fall/Masquerade wedding to life! Every single detail was considered in the planning and coordination of my big day. I feel like the team at Style listened to all my needs and over delivered on every single detail! When we saw our reception room for the first time, my husband and I were speechless! Our guests are still talking about it! I could not have had the wedding I had without Style Events. Having them plan the wedding and be there on the day of to attend to every single detail, allowed me to feel stress-free. It also allowed all of my friends and family to truly enjoy themselves and the evening. We are forever grateful for the memories that Style Events helped us to create! I highly recommend them to any bride planning a wedding.

Style Events

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Jeannie T

We had an amazing wedding- with Style Events help from start to finish. We were planning the event from abroad, so S.E. was invaluable in providing local knowledge and suggestions based on our wishes. The entire team was helpful whenever I called or emailed requests- and all of their suggested vendors were a huge hit. I would recommend Style Events without hesitation.

maybe Ive watch to many wedding shows...

Reviewed on 6/07/2010 Michelle J

I did my research before making my final decision on my wedding planner. I was under the impression that the planner and i was on the same page. I was even told she "loves her job so much, that its not about the money, its about making brides happy". she mentioned that she gets most of her $$ from corp events.. so she kind of does this because of her love for it...little did i know that after that conversation.. I have seen her twice, and its 5 days before my wedding.. and had one email with her. I has directed to talk with her assistant.. which was ok until it seemed like I was her first client. Not sure if it was because of the lack of money i had... or if I had no high profile people in my circle, that made me feel neglected .I've done EVERYthing so far myself.. all the leg work, research.... I have tried to be very positive hoping that once my wedding gets here.I will feel she was well worth the money(keeping me stress free). My wedding is in 5 days... Ill give you an update when its all over. But so far... a waste of my money.. oh, and worst part is.. she is still trying to get me to spend more money.. rent this from me... rent that from me..pay me extra to do something else... i didnt hire her to blow my budget.. i hired her to help me accomplish my dream, with what my current budget was. If it was not practical, she should have been honest and told me that in the begining.

TO Style Events