Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

13031 Newport Ave Suite 114, Tustin, CA (714) 544-1922

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Nicole P

Worked with Emily and Ali and both were very friendly. I went in two weeks before my wedding and wanted to order custom items. They did everything they could to accommodate and were able to get everything in on time. Will be referring all my future brides here! A personal... Read More touch that I️ truly appreciated was their responsiveness. They even responded via email after hours or days that they were closed. Thank you Emily and Ali!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Tabby H

Styled By TC is a must go to for your Bridal Accessories! my Maid of Honor recommended I go to the Boutique when I was having trouble finding a Veil and hair accessories. They were so wonderful in assisting me find the perfect items. The have great price points that can work... Read More with your budget. My Stylist was just so wonderful, she helped me with my dress putting on and taking off to see how it would look with my Veil. Everyone here treats you so special.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 cindy q

If you are looking for the perfect boutique to take your girls. Look no further. This place is perfect. From the Designer dresses to the absolutely amazing staff, you will fall in love here. They have everything! Thank you Autumn and Aly for being exceptional. Our dresses are... Read More gorgeous and i am so happy i took my bridal party here.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lisa L

I found this adorable shop on Instagram and had to check it out! They were the sweetest and even let me borrow a few sashes to try on with my dress for my first fitting. It was perfect because the one I thought I'd buy ended up not being the one I chose when I actually tried... Read More them on with my dress. So wonderful they allowed me to do this before purchasing a sash. Ali was my main contact and she was wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Chloé R

I was recommended by a friend from college to check this place out, and I'm so glad I did! I came here to look at wedding accessories for myself and also bridesmaids dresses for a wedding I am in. Ali was SUPER helpful and spent such a long time making sure the color I needed... Read More for my bridesmaids dress was just right! All of their accessories are stunning and I'm so excited to get more for my own wedding! Thank you so much, Ali!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017

Wonderful customer service! I needed a flower girl dress for my little one on a tight time frame. The bride requested a company that only does 10-12 week custom order dresses. I found that Styled by TC carried the line so I called. Ali was able to find the dress I needed in her... Read More inventory. Hooray! She shipped it out the next day and it arrived, nicely packed, and in perfect condition. The dress is darling and both bride and flower girl are thrilled. Thank you, Ali!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Julia W

I custom ordered my wedding veil and my bridesmaids dresses here and they are stunning! Ali was amazing and I cannot tell you how happy I am. Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Julia F

Styled by TC was so helpful in finding me and my bridesmaids everything we needed for my big day!! Emily and Ali have wonderful taste and because of them I walked away with the most beautiful veil and my girls walked away with gorgeous bridesmaids dresses!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Sofia L

I had a really great experience in store selecting my tiara for my wedding. The gal helping us was so sweet and helpful! The tiara we ended up picking was absolutely beautiful and it was exactly what I was looking for! I felt like a true princess on my wedding day. <3 Thank you... Read More TC and staff!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Christina M

This is just the best bridal boutique you could ask for! Not only do they have a variety of bridesmaid dresses, but they also have a ton of veils, belts, jewelry, garters, robes, hair pieces, just everything you could need for your wedding day! Ali and Emily were also so sweet... Read More and helpful! I did mismatched bridesmaid dresses and Ali helped me pick out the most stunning assortment of dresses. They made the process of ordering and picking up the dresses super easy and everything arrived on time! I would definitely recommend their boutique to any future brides!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Monica V

It is hard to not be mesmerized when walking into this sweet boutique! I was able to find the perfect flower girl dress for my niece here! It was great to be able to see it in person and not have to order it from some random shop online. Both Ali and Emily were very helpful... Read More and responsive when I had questions. I will be back to look for a perfect hair piece for the big day.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Amy L

I stumbled upon Styled by TC and I'm SO glad I did. Working with Ali and Emily was such a wonderful experience. They made the process so easy for me and I was able to get 10 dresses for all of my bridesmaids on time and in various styles.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Cynthia M

TC is great for getting special touches for your wedding! I love the earrings for my wedding gown.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Alissa S

Thank you Styled by TC for helping me find the most gorgeous head piece for my upcoming wedding. The entire process was effortless from scheduling an appointment to my actual appointment to the follow up and now receiving the piece. The shop is adorable and makes the whole... Read More wedding process that much more fun. I will be coming up and sending everyone I know. Thank you girls!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Brandi W

We went in for a flower girl dress and left with a veil, flower girl dress , and lots of jewelry. They have so many statement pieces and I feel that we will look amazing this Saturday. Great selections and great customer service!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Shauna C

I used Styled by TC for my wedding planning services and also day of accessories. Ali & Emily were absolutely amazing from start to finish. They are so efficient, organized, and have a great knowledge of the business. They took care of everything that needed to be done and... Read More always answered any questions I had very quickly. The girls were wonderful with all the vendors and our wedding day could not have gone any better! I also bought a beautiful custom veil, earrings, garter, and head piece for my wedding day at their store and I was so in love with all the pieces. We had a wonderful experience all the way around!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Colleen S

I used TC for my day of coordinator. Let me tell you, they were beyond excellent, professional, responsible, and such a delight to work with! No matter how much you think you can be prepared, you cannot walk into a wedding without a coordinator for the day of the wedding. Emily... Read More and Ali were so organized, so experienced with what to expect, and were so helpful not only to me but to my parents... They packed all of our wedding belongings towards to end of the ceremony so my parents wouldn't have to worry about any clean up. They not only thought for me, my parents, but ensured all of my vendors were where they needed to be, and made the process effortless. I couldn't have done it without them and I highly recommend to anyone getting married to use these girls to ensure your wedding to run smoothly and on time! Many thanks!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kara M

Love this boutique! The owners were so helpful with all my bridesmaids dresses and taking orders over the phone/email. When I explained to them how I wanted to accessorize my hair they listened and helped me in finding the perfect piece!! I would have been lost without... Read More them. Can't wait to go back with my brother's fiancé to this shop for her special day. I know they'll take care of her as well as they took care of me!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ashley K

Emily and Ali of Styled by TC were our wedding planners for our two-day wedding in October 2016. We loved working with them and appreciated their input and how responsive they were throughout the process. One of the best things about their wedding planning services is that they... Read More are professional, organized and decisive. They answered every question we threw their way and had great input with respect to our vendors. Our weddings turned out beautiful, and best of all, we had so much with our guests and were able to truly enjoy both days knowing that Emily and Ali were taking care of everything behind the scenes. A big thank you to Styled by TC for making our weddings so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ashley K

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 S A

If you want your girls to feel like nobody's then go here. We had an appointment for my girls to try on some dresses. We were greeted by Emily she was friendly told us to start picking out some dresses and she would be with us. The girls picked out some dresses and we waited... Read More for their only dressing room to be free. When it was free, the first girl went in. Emily never went in with her to help her get into her dress or clip her into her dress. Instead when one of girls did come out and was fussing with her dress she finally came over and offered to help. She also told the other girl who was waiting she could try on her dress in the bathroom. Girl #2 needed some help again Emily was in the front not paying attention. Both myself and another girl had to go back and help our friend. Girl#3 couldn't adjust her dress because there was a huge knot in the dress. Again we had to help her. If you want a place where you help yourself then perfect! This place is for you! We will not be returning as this place left a bad taste. They do not carry bigger sizes and the two dresses that they do have are so ugly you wouldn't wish them on your worst enemy!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amanda N

This shop saved me! I waited to the last minute to find a sash for my wedding dress. I walked in here and found exactly what I was looking for. The owners are super nice and I would definitely check this store out for womens and mens accessories!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jenny W

While searching for flower girl dresses for my wedding, I stumbled upon this adorable shop! The shop is filled with beautiful things all having to do with weddings and events. I was specifically looking for "Fattie Pie" brand flower girl dresses, and Styled by TC was the only... Read More local store who carried it. Ali has helped me over the phone and in person at the store. Autumn helped me when I placed my order for the dresses. Let me tell you, both ladies were so helpful, informative and SWEET during my ordering process. If customer service is important to you as it is for me, you won't want to miss visiting this shop. Also, my flower girl dresses came in way earlier than I expected, which was a huge plus! I HIGHLY recommend everyone, especially all Brides, to visit Styled by TC!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alicia T

This store is so adorable and you will find the perfect touches to your big day!! I also love that they have bridesmaid gifts too! Everything is so beautiful. The girls are so helpful!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Liz C

Emily was the BEST wedding coordinator I could have ever asked for! Her professionalism, expertise, and organization completely took the stress out of wedding planning. During the entire wedding preparation process, she was very responsive and supportive, which made our big... Read More day so much more enjoyable. She was very knowledgeable and had so many wonderful suggestions for us when we were unsure what would be best. I did not worry about a single thing the day of our wedding because I was 100% confident that she had everything handled and under control. Everything went so smoothly and adhered perfectly to the schedule Emily drew up for our day. I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for our wedding. I could not have asked for a better wedding day or a more perfect wedding coordinator!!!