Bridal accessories and bridesmaids dresses!

Styled by TC is a high fashion bridal boutique specializing in high fashion bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses and bridal accessories. We offer and customize everything but the wedding dress! We also offer full planning and design services to ensure that everything is taken care of on your wedding day. Be sure to make a statement on your wedding and be styled by TC.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

13031 Newport Ave Suite 114, Tustin, CA (714) 544-1922

LOVING MY CUSTOM VEIL AND THE SERVICE!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Soph

This boutique has the cutest bridal accessories! I am so glad I found it when my friend told me about it a couple of months ago. They have adorable robes for bridesmaids and brides.. As well as beautiful veils and hair pieces for brides! I went in looking for a veil that was... Read More different from anything I've ever seen and I was able to find it here! I sat down with the owners of the store and they really listened to me and helped me create a custom veil that I am soooo happy with!! After they helped me design the veil their designer made it for me and I'm so in love with it. I am so thankful for the attention to detail Ali and Emily had while I was with them and creating my "dream veil" I will definitely be telling all my friends about this place when their time comes. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Cynthia M

TC is great for getting special touches for your wedding! I love the earrings for my wedding gown.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Alissa S

Thank you Styled by TC for helping me find the most gorgeous head piece for my upcoming wedding. The entire process was effortless from scheduling an appointment to my actual appointment to the follow up and now receiving the piece. The shop is adorable and makes the whole... Read More wedding process that much more fun. I will be coming up and sending everyone I know. Thank you girls!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Brandi W

We went in for a flower girl dress and left with a veil, flower girl dress , and lots of jewelry. They have so many statement pieces and I feel that we will look amazing this Saturday. Great selections and great customer service!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Shauna C

I used Styled by TC for my wedding planning services and also day of accessories. Ali & Emily were absolutely amazing from start to finish. They are so efficient, organized, and have a great knowledge of the business. They took care of everything that needed to be done and... Read More always answered any questions I had very quickly. The girls were wonderful with all the vendors and our wedding day could not have gone any better! I also bought a beautiful custom veil, earrings, garter, and head piece for my wedding day at their store and I was so in love with all the pieces. We had a wonderful experience all the way around!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Colleen S

I used TC for my day of coordinator. Let me tell you, they were beyond excellent, professional, responsible, and such a delight to work with! No matter how much you think you can be prepared, you cannot walk into a wedding without a coordinator for the day of the wedding. Emily... Read More and Ali were so organized, so experienced with what to expect, and were so helpful not only to me but to my parents... They packed all of our wedding belongings towards to end of the ceremony so my parents wouldn't have to worry about any clean up. They not only thought for me, my parents, but ensured all of my vendors were where they needed to be, and made the process effortless. I couldn't have done it without them and I highly recommend to anyone getting married to use these girls to ensure your wedding to run smoothly and on time! Many thanks!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kara M

Love this boutique! The owners were so helpful with all my bridesmaids dresses and taking orders over the phone/email. When I explained to them how I wanted to accessorize my hair they listened and helped me in finding the perfect piece!! I would have been lost without... Read More them. Can't wait to go back with my brother's fiancé to this shop for her special day. I know they'll take care of her as well as they took care of me!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ashley K

Emily and Ali of Styled by TC were our wedding planners for our two-day wedding in October 2016. We loved working with them and appreciated their input and how responsive they were throughout the process. One of the best things about their wedding planning services is that they... Read More are professional, organized and decisive. They answered every question we threw their way and had great input with respect to our vendors. Our weddings turned out beautiful, and best of all, we had so much with our guests and were able to truly enjoy both days knowing that Emily and Ali were taking care of everything behind the scenes. A big thank you to Styled by TC for making our weddings so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ashley K

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 S A

If you want your girls to feel like nobody's then go here. We had an appointment for my girls to try on some dresses. We were greeted by Emily she was friendly told us to start picking out some dresses and she would be with us. The girls picked out some dresses and we waited... Read More for their only dressing room to be free. When it was free, the first girl went in. Emily never went in with her to help her get into her dress or clip her into her dress. Instead when one of girls did come out and was fussing with her dress she finally came over and offered to help. She also told the other girl who was waiting she could try on her dress in the bathroom. Girl #2 needed some help again Emily was in the front not paying attention. Both myself and another girl had to go back and help our friend. Girl#3 couldn't adjust her dress because there was a huge knot in the dress. Again we had to help her. If you want a place where you help yourself then perfect! This place is for you! We will not be returning as this place left a bad taste. They do not carry bigger sizes and the two dresses that they do have are so ugly you wouldn't wish them on your worst enemy!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amanda N

This shop saved me! I waited to the last minute to find a sash for my wedding dress. I walked in here and found exactly what I was looking for. The owners are super nice and I would definitely check this store out for womens and mens accessories!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jenny W

While searching for flower girl dresses for my wedding, I stumbled upon this adorable shop! The shop is filled with beautiful things all having to do with weddings and events. I was specifically looking for "Fattie Pie" brand flower girl dresses, and Styled by TC was the only... Read More local store who carried it. Ali has helped me over the phone and in person at the store. Autumn helped me when I placed my order for the dresses. Let me tell you, both ladies were so helpful, informative and SWEET during my ordering process. If customer service is important to you as it is for me, you won't want to miss visiting this shop. Also, my flower girl dresses came in way earlier than I expected, which was a huge plus! I HIGHLY recommend everyone, especially all Brides, to visit Styled by TC!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alicia T

This store is so adorable and you will find the perfect touches to your big day!! I also love that they have bridesmaid gifts too! Everything is so beautiful. The girls are so helpful!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Liz C

Emily was the BEST wedding coordinator I could have ever asked for! Her professionalism, expertise, and organization completely took the stress out of wedding planning. During the entire wedding preparation process, she was very responsive and supportive, which made our big... Read More day so much more enjoyable. She was very knowledgeable and had so many wonderful suggestions for us when we were unsure what would be best. I did not worry about a single thing the day of our wedding because I was 100% confident that she had everything handled and under control. Everything went so smoothly and adhered perfectly to the schedule Emily drew up for our day. I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for our wedding. I could not have asked for a better wedding day or a more perfect wedding coordinator!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

I was in need of getting a flower girl dress rushed to me all the way in Austin TX. The lead time for ordering online was 13 weeks and I needed it in 6! I called Styled by TC and they were able to get a hold of the dress manufacturer and get me the dress well in advance of the... Read More wedding. They sent me the tracking number as soon as it shipped and even called and emailed to follow up with me to ensure I received the item. I am so grateful for their excellent service! I highly recommend their shop!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

My friend had encouraged me to go to Styled by TC..and here two weeks before my wedding, I pop in and find a lovely bridal boutique that has so many unique pieces. Ali was wonderful with so helpful with making suggestions on headbands and pieces and even suggesting different... Read More ways I could wear my hair with each piece I tried. I ended up with a gorgeous crystal and pearl headband that I am so excited to wear and even found some beautiful earring, so the ones I had previously bought at Nordstrom are going back!!! Loved the whole experience and would highly recommend - anyone can get pieces at the big department store, but you can be inspired and wowed at Styled by TC!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Megan N

First off, when I got engaged I was beyond lucky to know some of the family of Styled by TC. I already knew with there experience and ability to create a beautiful wedding within any budget had me. They were still building up there gorgeous store front with bridesmaid dress etc... Read More when I had started to plan my wedding so I was not able to shop there bridesmaid dresses but every time we had a meeting I was able to observe how beautiful they were. My fiancé went with me to do the initial meeting to make sure he loved them as much as I did, and of course he did. We hired Emily & Ali for the last 3 months of our engagement but if I had any questions before that they were happy to answer them & give me referrals for vendors. Not only do they help make your visions of your dream wedding come true but they do it within your budget. I had a very simple wedding in my opinion but the last thing a bride needs to worry about on the day of her wedding is how her vision is going to come to life. I, on the other hand, never had to worry about a single thing besides getting ready at our hotel & coming to the venue on time for pictures. If anything did go wrong I was never aware of it or couldn't tell. Emily & Ali both have very calm soles which is exactly what you need in this industry. I highly recommend using Styled by TC for any event especially your wedding. The one item I did end up buying was my headpiece. If you are looking for stylist who personally care for your needs and isn't in the industry to rip you off these are the girls. Thank you so much Emily & Ali for making my wedding dreams come true and for making me laugh & smile while doing it. I hope I get to see you both again soon.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Michelle F

I had a wonderful experience with Styled by TC! They provided great customer service and have the most beautiful accessories for your special day!! I found a gorgeous headpiece and my mom even found her gown there. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Micala M

Such a wonderful experience at Styled by TC!! Beautiful selection and was my one stop shop for all of my accessories, a custom veil, jewelry, robe, etc. Ali helped me pick out everything I needed to complete my outfit for my wedding day :).

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Jonathan F

My mom and I stopped in at Styled by TC before picking up my dress. This store is absolutely adorable! Everything is so well organized and the bridal accessories are absolutely gorgeous! Autumn was also such a great help and so sweet! I will definitely recommend this store to... Read More all of my friends and family--some of which are soon to be getting married as well. Thank so much Autumn for all the help in finding the perfect accessories for my wedding day. I cannot wait to wear them! :)

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Ashley B

I was referred to Styled by TC by my wedding planner for my wedding jewelry. I did not have a typical white wedding dress so I had a very hard time finding jewelry to match. I called and scheduled a time to go and see what they had and I was able to find earrings and a bracelet... Read More that were a perfect match! I am so glad that I found them and I would recommend them for your wedding or special occasion jewelry.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Sia T

Loved this boutique! The shop is beautiful and the girls are very sweet and knowledgeable. I had been searching for the perfect bracelet for my wedding for months, but couldn't find anything at any of the bridal stores near me or online. I found exactly what I was looking for... Read More at this shop and then some! They even helped me special order my bracelet in silver and it arrived at my door in just a week. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for stand out, beautiful wedding accessories and a great shopping experience!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Roxana K

Ali was so helpful in helping me find the perfect veil!! This place is really great and has a lot of cute accessories. I'm also pretty happy to have a beautiful custom veil at an affordable price!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Love this place!! the boutique is super cute and they have lots of options to try on. Ali was amazing and probably put 10 different hair pieces on me before I made my decision. Definitely a place to check out!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Wonderful experience! All of the ladies were so helpful in helping me create the perfect veil. The final product turned out so beautiful! I would highly recommend Styled by TC for all bridal accessories!!

Emily Kouri and Ali Boulger

We are two sisters who found a niche for combining both of our passions: planning and styling! Our love for everything weddings has truly evolved over the years and we thought it was time to finally share with all of you!