Bringing The Salon To You!!

“Bringing the Salon to you” Providing on demand professional hair & make-up services in the DC Metropolitan Area. We are a full-service salon that comes to your home, hotel or wedding venue to get you and your bridal party ready for your special day. StyleMeBar is sought after to provide on-demand, on-site wedding services. In 2016, we contracted 161 weddings. In 2017 we contracted 176 and booking for 2018.....so exciting!! Winner of Wedding Wire's Couple's Choice Award for 2016, 2017, and 2018. Additionally, we were recently awarded Best Wedding Vendor by Washingtonian Bride & Groom Magazine for 2017 & 2018. Let StyleMeBar come to you!! The StyleMeBar Team

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

425 Massachusetts Ave NW Suite PH121, Washington, DC Washington DC , Virginia, & Maryland (703) 899-1491
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Ashley A

I initially heard about StyleMeBar at least years Washingtonian's Unveiled bridal show. I was intrigued by the uber-type service but for hair and makeup. When I finally reached out to Tracey to inquire about costs and booking, she was so enthusiastic about my wedding I signed... Read More the contract that day. I decided to have my trial done before a friends wedding (didn't want to waste good hair and makeup!) and I was so relieved when Aubrey was able to basically make me an enhanced version of myself. I so often have gotten hair and makeup done and felt like a clown but she did such and amazing job. On my wedding day Aubrey and Tracey were early (something I truly appreciate but especially on your wedding day which is a bit stressful) and were able to get all 8 of my bridesmaids, my mom and the grooms mom as well as the officiant ready in time and everyone looked stunning. We just got a sneak peek of the wedding photos and I am SO happy with how I look . Thank you StyleMeBar!!!! I will definitely be using you in the future for weddings and any other events where I need to get glammed up!

2018-01-28T13:39:42 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you so very much for your lovely review. Aubrey and I had such a great time with you and your bridal party. Make sure to send us some of your favorite pictures and we look forward to seeing you for that next appointment!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Kristin K

I can't say enough great things about StyleMeBar. They are professional and my mom, my bridesmaids and I looked stunning on my wedding day. I got married a year a go and I still think about how my wedding day dreams came true because of how beautiful and confident I felt all... Read More day and dancing into the night! I never once felt like I had to check my hair and make-up because it was perfect! Thank you StyleMeBar for coming to me, in my parents home and everyone in my bridal party looked and felt fabulous because of YOU!

2017-12-09T10:55:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for choosing StyleMeBar! I love hearing how perfect your day was and you were simply stunning. We appreciate your referrals and look forward to seeing you for future upcoming event! Xo

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Michelle C

Highly recommend!! After working with StyleMeBar for my wedding, they were the first vendor my sister called before she even booked her wedding venue. Tracey and Amanda genuinely believe in what they do, and exceeded our expectations in so many ways. They are beautiful inside... Read More and out and made me feel like I was working with lifelong friends from the moment we met. They bring so many years of experience, latest techniques, and fabulous personalities to you! Tracey and Amanda specialize in style on demand, so on the morning of my wedding they came right up to my hotel's bridal suite and brought everything we could have ever needed. They did hair & make-up for my entire bridal party of 8, my mother, my groom's mother, and my flower girl with time to spare! Not only did they make everyone look and feel their very best, but they kept everyone so relaxed - we were all laughing, singing, and smiling all morning! I will be forever grateful for their services and keeping us way ahead of schedule on a day with such a sensitive timeline. Tracey also came to my apartment for my engagement session hair & make-up, and I couldn't have been happier with my look. I wish I could use StyleMeBar every day!! I owe so much to StyleMeBar and will be a forever client. Highly recommend!!

2017-12-06T14:01:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had to chuckle because I do remember your sister calling and I loved that we were her first call. Thank you for choosing StyleMeBar for your special day, and for all of your referrals. We adore you and consider you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Tina C

StyleMeBar was incredibly professional and accommodating. My stylist, Tracey, was also amazing! I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. She listened carefully to what my preferences were and made me look exactly the way I had hoped on the big day! She was so... Read More much fun to get ready with. I highly recommend the company, and Tracey in particular <3

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Tina C

2018-02-20T12:10:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! I had a fabulous time with you....Congratulations and thank you for choosing StyleMeBar.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Catherine G

Tracey and Amanda did the hair and makeup for my wedding day for my mom, 6 bridesmaids, and myself. Throughout the whole process they were extremely responsive and professional. They came to my apartment to do my hair and makeup trial and were very focused on making sure I got... Read More exactly what I wanted, having me look through pictures and adjusting anything I didn't feel was perfect. The morning of the wedding could not have been smoother. They arrived on time to set up, and had ample time to do everyone's hair and makeup. They made the morning so calm and relaxing and everyone looked amazing!! I could not have been happier with their services and highly recommend them!

2018-02-05T12:34:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Amanda and I had a great time with you and your bridal party. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Danielle S

I have mixed emotions about Style Me Bar. They were able to fit me in about a month before my wedding after two other companies backed out last minute. I was very grateful for this. I had very high hopes after reading the fantastic reviews and speaking on the phone. I was... Read More disappointed we couldn't make a trial work, but was reaffirmed all of the hair styles I sent would work. The day of the wedding, the stylists were on time and very professional. They came right to our hotel. It was great to relax, drink mimosas, and get ready! After all of this being said, none of my bridesmaids, nor my myself, were completely happy with our hair. I wanted a loose low bun-ish style and got a very tightly pinned up do with a lot of showing bobby pins. I did not hate it, but it was not what I had envisioned at all. At that point, there would not have been time to get it redone. I wish we could have done a trial.

2017-12-05T16:04:57 Response from the vendor

So sorry to hear your experience with us did not not meet your expectations. I hope you know that we strive to provide the best service possible. We sincerely hope your wedding was all you had hoped for and that you are enjoying life as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Mallory J

StyleMeBar saved my sanity! I had booked a trial with another highly rated company and to keep it brief - it was bad (read-really bad). I immediately called Tracey and left her a desperate voicemail (on a Sunday), hoping she would be available for my wedding day. She called me... Read More back the next day, assured me that everything would be fine - she's got me. She would be doing makeup for my bridesmaids, the MOB & MOG, and myself and Aubrey would be doing hair. These ladies showed up promptly, quickly got set up and down to work. Everyone looked beautiful and the whole process was a lot of fun. I felt so good and confident as every bride should on her wedding day! Oh, and did I mention, I didn't even do a trial with them! Do yourself a favor and book StyleMeBar for your wedding. Nothing Tracey and Co does is short of amazing.

2017-11-29T15:01:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Aubrey and I had a blast with you ladies! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Michelle G

A few years ago I met Tracey and the StyleMeBar team at an event for an organization I am in. They did our hair and makeup and we looked flawless! Also, StyleMeBar comes to you so it was super convenient for us to all meet at a friend's house to get our hair and makeup done. So... Read More of course when I got engaged the first hair and makeup team that came to mind was StyleMeBar. Tracey is super responsive via text, email, phone call, etc. I asked her about doing my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and she accommodated my schedule despite her very busy day that she had! I still get compliments on my hair and makeup for my engagement photos. I immediately booked Tracey and team for my wedding day and I cannot say enough great things about them! They arrived at the house that I rented for the weekend on time and set up immediately. StyleMeBar completed 16 girls' hair and makeup all within five hours! Each girl looked stunning. Tracey did my makeup and it was absolutely beautiful. It stayed in tact the entire day and I still looked beautiful once midnight hit. She also listened to me when I told her that I wanted my makeup to be light- to go with my personality/overall look. I loved the lashes she used on me as sometimes they can make me look "tired," these ones did not. Amanda did an amazing job on my hair as well. I normally don't like updos but Amanda changed that for me. She nailed the hairstyle and it looked gorgeous with my dress. One thing that I promised myself is that I would not cut corners in areas that mattered most on my wedding day and that is exactly why I chose StyleMeBar. They are an excellent company with a great reputation and great results. Thank you for making me so beautiful on my wedding day- I felt like a princess!!

2017-11-29T15:04:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were a stunner and looked just like a princess! We appreciate you choosing StyleMeBar. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kaitlyn J

Wow, cannot speak highly enough of Style Me Bar! Tracey (makeup) and Amanda (hair) were accommodating, professional and fun! We had 10 women in total and completed both hair and makeup with plenty of time to spare! Everyone was so happy with the way their hair and makeup turned... Read More out. It was so fun getting to work with their team and I can’t recommend them enough! Amanda was very helpful and creative with hair ideas and Tracey was wonderful with makeup. They both made me feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you so much!!

2017-11-13T11:33:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, we had a fabulous time with you and your bridal party. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017

StyleMeBar I can confidently say is now part of my family. Tracey and Amanda did hair and make-up for my sister's wedding 2 years ago, so when I got engaged I knew exactly who I wanted with me the day of my wedding. They are amazing inside and out, and brought so much fun to the... Read More room that all my "day of nerves" went right out the window. My bridal suite was on site, so having Tracey and Amanda travel to my room for convenience made the day go so smoothly. They did my hair and make up, two mothers, and 7 bridesmaids. No one was rushed, and everyone was beyond thrilled with how they looked. One of my bridesmaids has already booked them for her wedding, and I will forever recommend them to future friends and family. I am forever grateful with StyleMeBar, and will be a forever client!

2017-11-13T11:34:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! I love this....Familia! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lindsay M

Tracey, Amanda and their StyleMeBar team were so wonderful at my recent October 2017 wedding. They are such talented stylists! I did my trial 10 months before my wedding and ended up changing what I wanted to do with my hair. As they assured me at my trial, it wasn't about... Read More finding the right style right now, but just gaining confidence in their styling skills... and I definitely did! We also had some last minute concerns regarding our timeline and getting everyone beautified in time, and they were very accommodating, bringing a third stylist to make sure everyone was ready. Everyone looked gorgeous and was so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out! I would highly recommend them. Thank you so much StyleMeBar!!

2017-11-13T11:41:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Congratulations to you and thank you for your amazing review and for choosing StyleMeBar!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Laura P

I recently officiated a wedding with close to a dozen grooms women. My daughter was also in the wedding as a flower girl. StyleMe Bar came in like our fairy godmother and transformed the entire crew within a few hours. I was going for an Audrey H./Jackie O. style updo. All I... Read More had to do was show them a photo and they did an amazing job! Friendly, professional, and personable.

2017-11-13T11:38:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love what we do and appreciate your lovely review!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Danielle B

Tracy and Amanda did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as my 8 bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law. They did an AMAZING job and everyone could not have been happier! Tracy and Amanda were professional, timely, flexible, super fun and very easy to work with. They are... Read More extremely talented! We highly recommend Style Me Bar to future brides and bridal parties!

2017-10-23T14:56:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and thank you for choosing StyleMeBar! congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Roberta R

Tracey and Amanda were professional and it showed in all that they did. Some of the girls had specific ideas and Tracey and Amanda achieved those goals. Some weren't sure about hairstyle and makeup and Tracey and Amanda knew exactly what to do. No one felt rushed and everyone... Read More was made to feel special. When the bride ( my daughter in law) needed help steaming her gown, Amanda graciously jumped in to help as if that's what she was there for!I can't imagine any two doing a better job...they are both top shelf!

2017-10-23T14:57:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had such a great time with all of the gals!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Paula S

Style me bar was wonderful on my wedding day! Aubrey and Tonja made it to the venue on time (Tonja was even early!) and they were ready to go! Aubrey did hair and was absolutely wonderful. My bridesmaids would not stop raving about their hair and they really did look amazing... Read More (not to mention everyone's hair stayed in the whole night even through the dancing!!). Tonja did a wonderful job with the make up as well. She started off a little slow so I was getting nervous that she wouldn't finish in time, but she cranked through and made everyone look beyond beautiful. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup! Would definitely recommend style me bar to another bride. Tracey was extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the process.

2017-10-23T14:59:44 Response from the vendor

Thank You! We are so happy to have Tonja and Aubrey on our team. Thank you for choosing styleMeBar! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Caitlin O

Choosing StyleMeBar was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Tracey and Amanda were wonderful to work with. They made themselves available to me to answer all my questions and make sure I felt great about my hair & makeup leading up to my big day. They were very... Read More professional, arriving on time and always responding to calls/emails in a timely manner. Most of all, they helped make getting ready on the wedding day a ton of fun and made sure I looked and felt amazing!

2017-10-23T15:01:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a great time with you. Congratulations and thank you for choosing StyleMeBar!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Rachel R

Tracey and Amanda were great. My entire bridal party was super happy with their hair and makeup. I'm very glad I got makeup done in addition to my hair- it really gave me a special wedding look.

2017-10-17T13:31:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Congratulations to you and thank you for choosing StyleMeBar!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Holly W

Words truly cannot express how great StyleMeBar is! Tracey & Amanda far exceed my expectations in every way. From my first appointment with Amanda, I felt so comfortable. They don't try to change how you look, but instead enhance your features in the best way. I have booked... Read More StyleMeBar on numerous occasions, most recently we booked them for my cousin’s wedding and I have to say it was the best decision we could have made. On the day of the wedding, Tracey, Amanda and team arrived early and the wedding morning just felt like girls getting glammed up and having fun. They are so much fun, but also professional and did a flawless job on our hair and makeup. Their bubbly personalities and caring nature instantly eased our nerves. Not only did make us look beautiful and flawless, they were our best friends for the day! They are a godsend and I highly recommend to everyone!

2017-10-17T13:49:40 Response from the vendor

Thank You!!! We appreciate you always choosing StyleMeBar and we had a wonderful time with you, the grooms and their bridal party!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Wow! Tracey was amazing. She was a total pro! She helped me figure out my hair style and kept me looking like “me”. From the initial phone call and emails, she was responsive, helpful and professional. No question was too silly (I'm a wash n go type, so getting made up was... Read More totally new to me.) She was patient and also taught shared some of her vast knowledge. She was also so sweet with my mother who is elderly and has health issues. Tracey very kindly made up my mom and made her feel special. It was an investment, but well worth it for my special day!

2017-10-17T13:34:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I had a fabulous time with you and your gals....Congratulations and thank you for choosing StyleMeBar!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Rachel G

Tracey and Amanda did an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law!! Everyone was super impressed and I got tons of compliments on my looks from my wedding guests. They are also super sweet and fun to be around! They went above and... Read More beyond by helping with steaming my dress and pointing out an issue with my bouquet. Highly recommended!

2017-10-17T13:58:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! We had a great time with you and your bridal party. You were a stunner!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Lauren R

Absolutely love Tracey! She did an amazing job on the brides makeup, 7 bridesmaids, and mother of the bride!

2017-10-17T13:59:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You were simply breathtaking and I had a blast with you and your gals!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tessa V

I just got married in April in DC. I hired Style Me Bar to do hair and makeup for myself, all 8 of my bridesmaids, My mother and my flower girl's updo. They were extremely professional, responsive and very friendly throughout the booking process. At my trial, Amanda and Tracey... Read More really took their time to get to know me, my style and details about our wedding. They worked together and with my mom and I to come up with the best style that fit my day! I never felt awkward or shy about asking them to change something or to try something else- they really made me feel relaxed and comfortable the whole time! The day of the wedding they arrived at our hotel suite in Georgetown and got set up and started right on time. They were high energy all day even with the large number of girls I had. They kept everyone on time and on schedule throughout the day! Each girl's own style was reflected through their make up and hair styles - which I loved! To me, this shows just how personal Style Me Bar really is! I could not have been happier with my own hair and makeup style for my wedding day as well. I would highly recommend stylemebar to anyone! They were beyond wonderful to work with!!! Thank you StyleMeBar!!!!

2017-10-17T14:03:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We so enjoyed you and your bridal party....Thank you for choosing StyleMeBar and a big congrats to you!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Heather M

StyleMeBar seemed a little expensive at first glance but I'm so glad I went with them. I had Vanessa do my makeup and Alma do my hair. I was able to give Alma some ideas about hair (which she did wonderfully) but I went into my trial with almost no idea about how I wanted my... Read More makeup done. Vanessa was super patient and helped me find a look that worked for me. On the day of the wedding, they did a wonderful job with my bridesmaids as well. I especially want to note that we did photos before the wedding and got stuck under the Jefferson Monument in a thunderstorm but both my hair and makeup remained flawless. Thank you ladies, for making my wedding that much more beautiful!

2017-10-17T14:05:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for you kind review! We are happy to have such great artists on our team. Vanessa and Alma are fabulous and we thank you for choosing StyleMeBar!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Angelica B

I can't say enough about StyleMeBar! Both Tracy and Amanda are truly amazing. They understand the style you're looking for and make you both look and feel beautiful. I've worked with them numerous times, most recently at my wedding and I was just as pleased with my look as the... Read More first time I used them. I can't thank or recommend them enough. I look forward to continue to use them for future events!

2017-10-17T14:07:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and thank you for always choosing StyleMeBar! Amanda and I always have a blast with you and you were simply stunning on your wedding day!

Tracey Garcia & Amanda Moran, Cofounders/CEO's

Amanda and I have been in the Hair & Make-Up Industry for years and found a huge passion for weddings! We love working with our brides and making sure their day is picture perfect. From your engagement shoot to your special day, let StyleMeBar customize the perfect look for you! We have an amazing team of creative, vetted hair stylists and makeup artists that have been personally hired by us.