Aisle Decorations, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Draping

267-17 Hillside Ave, Floral Park, NY (516) 822-3300

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 B T

Terrible, Rude, and did not rectify the situation. I guess you pay thousands of dollars for a luxury item like flowers at your wedding in hopes that you will actually get flowers at your wedding. You heard right folks, they didn't put flowers in our ceremony. We only get one... Read More shot at this(a wedding) and you have to get it right. Our pictures/video both show that there are NO FLOWERS at our ceremony. And apparently the owner thinks it's not their fault. I guess its up to laymen flower experts like my wife and I to know the logistics of flowers and what should or shouldn't happen on your wedding day(I hope you can sense my sarcasm). I ran into the florist as I was walking down the aisle because he was trying to rush and put flowers down. This is totally unacceptable.. I never write a review, but I hope you can see why I would. The owner calls us up and says "How can I fix this and make things better".. don't ask a question like that if you're not going to actually rectify it. He offered us a measly $275, which is insulting when you pay $8,000 for a product/service. Well we didn't cash the check because obviously he thinks it's just about the money. I would have accepted the refund if it was actually not an insulting amount. We didn't get a service we paid for. At least reimburse us for what we paid for(flowers at the ceremony/moving fees etc). Before singing the contract, they were all super welcoming and willing to do whatever we needed. After we signed the contract its another story, they stopped caring. and disregarded us because we were locked in. We had a 600 person wedding, and a lot of people liked their flowers arrangements at the reception and asked us who it was and if we would recommend them.. You know how much money they lost as a result of us telling others to stay away form them? I guess that was worth $275. They lost a 1,000 person wedding because we told the couple our experience. We're not taking revenge, but we were asked an opinion on if others should go with them, and we said based on our experience, no.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 DeWitt K

Great experience with Kashi and Sunny at Stylish Events. They have a very calm and problem-solving demeanor which contributed a great deal to it being a joyful stress-free day. They are genuinely good and kind people and being a same-sex couple we felt their good wishes at every... Read More step of the way. We asked them to partner with us in doing some things they don’t normally do and they went out of their way to be flexible and accommodating. They genuinely embraced what we were trying to do and did everything they could to make it happen. They might consider expanding their services in buffet styling and providing more of the items needed for the buffet such as chafing dishes (especially ones appropriate for Indian weddings such as hammered copper ones that aren't available from commercial rental companies), risers, and more help in styling the buffet. This is an area where we had to fill in with someone else. Should they choose to expand in this area I'm sure they will excel there as they did in all the other services they provided.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Soumya G

Stylish Events did an incredible job for my wedding in August. It was an outdoor ceremony and a tented reception. I had shown them pictures of decor ideas I had, and they executed my vision perfectly. They provided great ideas and recommendations as well, and everything turned... Read More out beautifully. The Stylish team had to deal with a freak rainstorm midway through the setup of my outdoor ceremony, so you could imagine my anxiety. However, despite that major setback, they still managed to complete the setup quickly and beautifully! I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful job they did for both the ceremony and reception decor - it exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend them and I look forward to utilizing their decor services again.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Alicia S

Our wedding was about a week ago, and each time I look through photos, I'm still in awe of how beautiful the flowers were. From our initial meetings with Sunny, he was very honest, reasonable, and accommodating as they were able to include the arrangements I wanted of a high and... Read More low mix while remaining within our budget. He had good suggestions for flowers to use that would hold up all day since July can be hot for summer weddings. And on the day of the wedding Stylish Events delivered that and then some -- all our flowers were gorgeous and lasted even into the next day after the wedding. I especially loved that they placed my bouquet charm of my grandfather on top of the bouquet...it was so beautiful. Everyone at the reception commented on how beautiful the centerpieces, sweetheart table arrangement, and cake decorations were. Thank you so much to Sunny and everyone at Stylish Events for being such a pleasure to work with and adding to the beauty of our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

We used Stylish Events for my sister's wedding and we couldn't be more pleased or happy. It was a Pakistani event so we used them for two days. Aisha was the person we worked closely with and every little detail she thought of. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful. The... Read More stage, the flowers, every detail. She helped us stay within our budget and it looked worth more than what is was because the stylish events team made it that way. She was also always there for us to call and panic to (and it's a wedding, so who doesn't have a million questions) I would definitely recommend Stylish Events!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

Our daughter got married on April 17, 2016. Bharat, the owner of the company, promised to provide the best of the services on both days 4/16 and 4/17 in Cotillian and Woodbury Country Club respectively. But to our surprise it was not to our expectation. On 4/16/16 his staff... Read More came very late to decorate the stage for Sangeet and Mehndi. There was no decoration at all even after the guests started reaching there. On 4/17/16, the wedding day, the floral colors were messed up and also he did not supply Bouttonnieres for the Groom and others although he was paid for this. We were so much upset. I called Bharat after wedding and told all about this. He said that he will call me back and talk but it never happened. I would never recommend them to my family and friends.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Amruta D

We worked with kashi at stylish for our Indian wedding in Long Island this past December. We were extremely pleased with the exceptional service we received from Kashi. He was always available to meet with us to discuss details regarding our event with not only me but my family... Read More as well. It was evident that he placed a lot of care into our event as we not only received countless compliments from our guests regarding the beautiful decor but also the staff at the venue. I would highly recommend kashi and their staff for your decor needs and will definitely use them again for any future events!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Jennifer B

Stylish events was hired to provide flowers and a stage set up for my engagement at Akbar in Garden City and it was absolutely stunning. Everyone loved the decor and flowers. Sunny and his staff are professional, detailed oriented, and very responsive. This was probably one of... Read More the most enjoyable parts of planning the party and my husband and I still get compliments about the decor. I would highly recommend Sunny and Stylish Events! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

I asked stylish events to do a piece for a small even I had in November and it made my family and I so glad. They were so kind and generous to us, I am grateful for their kindness. I would recommend them for any kind of event you would want whether it's a sweet 16, wedding,... Read More birtbday party etc. I love all the generosity and Sylinda at stylish events worked with me and made the whole experience amazing. Stylish is the place to go if you need decor, centerpieces, staging, etc. I give them 5 stars dor their hardwork, kindness, generosity, and teamwork. They pay attention to details and know how to make you vision come alive.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Tasmiya K

I hired Stylish Events for my wedding and reception décor at the VIP Country Club in New Rochelle and I could not be happier with their services. Kashi and his staff were highly professional, extremely easy to work with, thoughtful, and creative. Working with them was probably... Read More one of the smoothest parts of my wedding planning process. Specifically, I hired them for the centerpieces, bridal party bouquets, ceremony décor and reception stage. Each and everything was absolutely stunning and totally exceeded my expectations. My husband and I continue to get compliments on the flowers and the décor all together. I highly recommend Kashi and Stylish events!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Anupama S

i cannot say enough great comment about Stylish Events. We got married at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York. we had a Hindu ceremony, but the rest of the wedding was a typical New York wedding. Jane was my planner and was amazing from start to finish. She took her time to... Read More listen to my ideas and helped guide me through the process of designing my wedding. From the mandap, to the flowers, to the cocktail and reception, everything was impeccable. She was very professional but felt so down to earth that i could talk to her like a friend. She was very helpful with helping me to make up my mind on what i wanted - especially when there was so many choices. The team at Stylish events truly made our wedding beautiful and incredible. And the amount we spent was very affordable considering how beautiful the wedding came to be! All of our guests were in awe of the work that they did!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Tenecia T

Stylish Events is an AMAZING, professional, establishment. They stayed within my budget and my wedding day (7/16/2015) was beyond my dreams. Special "thank you" to Jane. I followed her expertise and she did not let me down. She is the best!

Absolutely the BEST! Event 12/27/14

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 sally s

We chose to meet with Stylish Events because they were one of the Preferred Vendors for our Venue. We met with Jane and knew that she would go above and beyond to make our event the most beautiful it could be. We were absolutely thrilled with all of the results. Jane did... Read More EVERYTHING exactly as we had envisioned it. She also worked her magic with our budget. The ceremony, venue and personal flowers were more than we ever imagined our budget would give us. Everyone was impressed and we were Thrilled! I highly recommend Jane and Stylish Events.

Amazing Florist!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Susan G

We worked with Jane for our wedding flowers. Throughout the process, she spent a great deal of time with us so that she could truly know the decor and style that we wanted to achieve. The end result was truly breathtaking. The ceremony space and reception decor was spectacular.... Read More We couldn't have asked for more beautiful arrangements. We highly recommend Stylish Events!

Stylish events rock!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Veruskka R

I was referred by a friend and was the best thing i bubibibpunndid. Dana was amazing and very helpful. She knew what i wanted even before i did. From my bouquet, to the church decor to my centerpieces she helped me make my wedding day truly amazing and memorable. People are... Read More still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you so much for all your hard work stylish event team, you made this bride very happy, if any bride is undecided about what florist to use stylish event is the place to go to. They are affordable, reliable and their centerpieces are beautiful.

DANA is the best!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Jennifer N

Highly highly highly recommended. This was the center of my wedding; the flowers and the decor. Everything was amazing. Although, this was a hefty part of my wedding budget, I am super glad that I decided to splurge. I couldn't get enough compliments about flowers and the... Read More decor Dana provided. It was amazing, Dana was super helpful, super professional, and she even threw in some extras. I would recommend Dana and her staff to all the brides out there. You will not be disappointed. Dana was always on top of her emails and texts and she even made accommodations for a busy bride like me, to meet and discuss. It really helped with all the wedding planning when the vendors cooperate. Thank you so much!!

Jane is the GREATEST!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Sonja T

Hopefully this is the right one because the address doesn't match - I'm reviewing Stylish Events in Hicksville. Jane was my consultant and she was INCREDIBLE. We went through several revisions and additions/subtractions to the floral plan and she was cheerful and amazing the... Read More whole time. I chose a red and white floral theme and everything was executed perfectly. Stylish Events was also among the more reasonably priced options in the area. I highly, highly recommend this vendor for your florist.

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Arif C

beautiful fresh flowers in the exact colors we were looking for were used for both our wedding and engagement ceremonies. The swing set stage they set up for the engagement was perfect and unique. Their service was impeccable.

DANA IS THE FREAKING BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Jyothi J

Stylish events is amazing, you really should use them for your flowers and decor. She did such a good job with helping me create my dream wedding and worked with my budget!!! Let me tell you, Dana is by far my fav vendor, such an amazing woman with a great heart. She made this... Read More part so easy to deal with and it was so good to trust her to make my wedding beautiful. She did all our flowers and it turned out BEAUTIFUL!

Pretty, but not what I wanted

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Radha B

I used this vendor for flowers, lights, and decor. Centerpieces - tall, floral centerpieces. These were pretty, and definitly worth the cost. Bouquets - The bridesmaid bouquets were okay - I requested rhinestone embellishments and got NONE. As for the bridal bouquet - I... Read More requested rhinestone embellishments in the bouquet and on the stem and got NONE. They stuck little pearls in the roses, which looked like little daggers. The bridal bouquet looked okay - but I ordered roses mixed with orchids, with rhinestones. I was very disappointed when I saw my bouquet - even though I submitted pictures and personally explained what I wanted. You also have to pick up your bouquets/corsages/etc - that was definitely inconvenient.

Donna gets an A+!

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Elisa J

Working with Donna guaranteed that I would never be unhappy! She made sure to work well within my budget, and because she's a perfectionist, I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend using Stylish Events to any bride/groom looking for a florist and more. Truly happy we... Read More did!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Theresa B

Dana was wonderful and my flowers were gorgeous!

Start a Conversation!