You do this once...we do it every day.

You do this once...we do it every day. Our passion is planning. As your wedding planners we'll keep you on track and on budget. We'll work with you to transform your ideas into reality. We'll be your confidant, your friend, and someone to bounce ideas off of when you need an honest opinion!

Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties

Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jessica D

We planned our wedding in Pennsylvania while living in California, both working full time, raising our 12 year old daughter and having a baby boy. We knew we needed a great planner and all of his/her services to ever make it to the beautiful wedding day we always dreamed of!... Read More We chose Melissa at Stylish Occasions to help with all aspects of our planning, from venue to flowers, food, decor, and day of coordination. It was hands down the BEST decision we made. She offered an excellent variety of packages for us to choose from, took time to learn our style, provided us an amazing planning timeline and budget to keep us organized, and recommended every single amazing vendor we worked with (she has so many connections!). She coordinated all of our calls, meetings and contracts, answered all of our questions and advised us on every decision. Every little detail was handled perfectly. She was tough when she needed to be, paid attention to fine details of contracts, helped pick things up for us, visited locations for us when we couldn't be there, and answered my calls and emails quickly, really keeping my stress level low. Then there was the day of! Melissa and Beatrice were amazing! My family and wedding party are still raving about how wonderful they were and wondering if they can hire Melissa for events in California! My husband and I have told everyone that Melissa and the team at Stylish Occasions went above and beyond for us, and are absolutely the best money we spent and such a value for the priceless services. Melissa is world class! We can't thank her enough for her expertise, patience, kindness and support. You know you have an amazing partner in your wedding planner when you actually feel a sense of loss for her after the day is over! Thank you Melissa. You are AMAZING!

2017-09-02T10:04:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved working with you through the entire process and loved seeing all the hard work come to life! Also...I'm more than happy to come to California for events!! :-)

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

I just don't even know how to begin this review...I knew in the months ahead of time that the engagement was going to take place. So I started to consider having a wedding planner throughout the entire process and did my research. In my decision making, it came down between... Read More Stylish O and another wedding planning company in the area. There were several things that really stood out to me about Stylish O over the other business, which were the following: 1) Melissa's experience in the industry and 2) the pricing. I really liked the fact that Stylish O offered packages, instead of just the ala carte, which could potentially add up very fast. Flash forward to the weekend after the engagement, my now-husband, my parents, and myself are meeting with Melissa for the first time. We were immediately impressed with her demeanor; she was very calm, organized, outgoing, and a phenomenal listener. I believe that we may have hired her right on the spot! During the next 13 months, she was extremely responsive, kept us in budget with itemized costs, met with us to tour potential venues/vendors, agreed to interface when I encountered a significant problem with a hired vendor for the remaining involved time, offered great suggestions when it came to the decor, and all with a smile on her face! She made all of our wedding dreams come true! She was present at the rehearsal and made suggestions as to where people should stand. On the day of the wedding, things ran seamlessly and all because of her! She would run the flowers from the church to the reception venue, made sure that the marriage license was brought to the church after I forgot it, and was there to help tear down at the end of the night. In the days before the wedding, she drove to a nearby city to pick up a rented sign for us to use at the reception. If it was not for her expertise and care, I have no doubt that our wedding would have been significantly different. She made it, "pop" and stand out from all the rest. She was there during every step of the planning process and every part of the wedding day. While I was very sad to see this part of our relationship end, I am thrilled to find that a friendship between she and I has started! She is just a beautiful person from the inside and out and truly takes pride in her craftsmanship.

2017-02-10T12:01:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Miriah! It was such a pleasure working with you, Paul, and your family and am so glad we continue to keep in touch!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Kristen M

Where to start? Melissa and her team are absolutely amazing. As a bride currently living in California, I was extremely nervous about hiring a wedding planner that I had never met. But, I can say with 100% confidence that selecting Melissa to be my wedding planner was the... Read More best decision I made throughout the entire wedding process. I wouldn't say I am "difficult", but I know what I like and I tend to make decisions very last minute (hence why I'm writing this review months after my wedding - sorry Melissa!!). Neither of these less than ideal qualities flustered Melissa. She's very quick. She learned my style right away and was able to select the best vendors and give suggestions that would complement my specific vision. She understood my busy schedule and was able to manage my last minute requests and numerous meetings with my mom. The list goes on about how thankful I am for Melissa, but I have to stress that the number one thing that I loved most about working with her was her calm demeanor. The last thing a bride needs on her special day is a wedding planner who is all over the place and stressed out. Melissa handled everything with ease, showing not a single ounce of worry. Because she was prepared and quick on her feet, I was able to put my full attention on enjoying my night with my husband, friends, and family. That is something that you can't put a price on. Thank you, Melissa from both Ryan and me. We couldn't have done it without you!

2017-02-10T12:02:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristen! You were all great to work with and your wedding day turned out great! I'm glad I was able to keep you calm, especially on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Alison S

Let me first say get yourself the best wedding gift and hire Melissa as your day of coordinator! This was the best wedding decision I ever made! I loved planning my wedding and I am a super organized person, but all I wanted for that day was not to worry about ANYTHING! With... Read More Melissa and her team you get just that! They took my vision and made it real, she reached out to me numerous times throughout the year just to check in, and best of all she gave me the most flawless day I will ever remember. And just an extra shout out, a family member of mine had a medical issue during my cocktail hour, my family loves Melissa for her quick action and keeping everyone calm.... I didn't even know anything happened until the next day! She is AMAZING! Do yourself the favor and hire Stylish Occasions!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Brogan G

A huge thank you to Melissa and Beatrice who ensured that our wedding went off without a hitch! Melissa was the first vendor I went under contract with and I don't regret it for a single moment. We hosted our wedding on our family farm ( not a venue). It was months and months... Read More and months of hard work, but it came together absolutely thanks to Melissa and Beatrice. There were so many little details that I had envisioned, but couldn't really set into motion until the day of and they got it all done and then some! They kept everyone in line and ensured that no one wanted for anything. Her library of resources, timely communication and super calming personality were only bonuses to all the work she did! I didn't have to worry about vendors calling me and asking me questions, or needing answers; Melissa took care of EVERYTHING! Thank you Melissa and Beatrice!

2017-11-13T15:41:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brogan! It was so great working with you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer H

I do not even know where to start this review...Melissa was absolutely AMAZING throughout the entire wedding planning process. I was an out of state bride, and having Melissa as our wedding planning took all of the stress out of planning our wedding. She was the best wedding... Read More investment we made! All of the vendors she recommended were amazing to work with and brought my vision came to life on our wedding day. Additionally, she ensured that our actual wedding day ran smoothly and went off flawlessly! We cannot thank Melissa enough for making our wedding day perfect and exceeded our dreams! I would HIGHLY recommend Melissa!

2017-10-31T09:59:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jenn! It was such a pleasure working with you over the past (almost) year to plan your wedding! The day came together beautifully!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017

We contacted Melissa very late in the process to help us with "day of" , or more like "month of" wedding. My daughter and now son-in-law live in Philly and the wedding was at Moonstone Manor Elizabethtown - several hours away. Ally was our main contact and she was wonderful.... Read More She kept us on track with everything leading up to "day of" and made sure every vendor was on top of things. Even with the last minute issue of potential rain for this outdoor event, Ally was patient and willing to work out whatever the bride and groom wanted. Thankfully the weather was gorgeous and everything went as originally planned. Ally did such a great job and we can't thank her enough for all her hard work. She answered every email, text and call immediately and took care of things right away. Melissa was there every step of the way too and was also very responsive and helpful. They are very familiar with all the quality vendors in this area and it makes a huge different to have someone who knows the area, the vendors, and what to expect. We highly recommend Stylish Occasions!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Tessie P

Hiring Ally was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. I was one of those brides who thought I could do everything myself. But when Chris had unexpected surgery at the same time we had to move our furniture into our new home, the same time that fall classes... Read More resumed, and the same time that our wedding was a week and a half away, I decided to search for a Day Of Coordinator. I chose Stylish Occasions because they already had great reviews, and now I see why. As soon as I hired Ally, she sent me detailed questionnaires that showed she was super organized and that she thought of so many things I didn't. We went back and forth on questionnaires and she took care of everything. Day of, she set things up, kept candles lit, communicated with all vendors, dismissed tables for dinner, cleaned up after the reception, handled important details that I forgot about, and even made sure I got to the photo booth with her! These are only a few of the life saving things that Ally did for us. She is 100% worth it and I am so happy we had her. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Rachael U

Melissa is quite literally priceless. She was the first vendor I hired- within a day of getting engaged- because I knew I NEEDED (not wanted) her to be the one coordinating my wedding. Research, word-of-mouth, and reviews all proved to be more than true. Melissa communicates at... Read More lightning speed, is incredibly professional, and a wonderful help to finding the best vendors to make your day complete- and this was all BEFORE the wedding. In the days leading up to and on the actual day, she is the organization, point-of-contact, and level head for you when you can't be. I'm so thankful I had Melissa to take care of things (some I didn't even know about!) so that I could be completely emotionally invested in my day without having to focus on logistics. I also know my mom and bridesmaids were thankful to have only one job that day, too- to celebrate! Melissa's experience, organization, and logical thinking makes her the obvious choice and I could not recommend her enough!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Amanda S

After booking my venue, I was in need of a day-of-coordinator to help me the day of the wedding. From the minute I contacted Stylish Occasions, Melissa was extremely helpful and responsive to my questions. Melissa immediately referred me to Katie who ended up being my... Read More day-of-coordinator. Throughout the wedding process, Katie was extremely insightful and offered many suggestions to ease my worries. The day of the wedding was absolutely flawless and could not have been so unbelievably smooth without Katie by my side. On a side note, I completely forgot to purchase my sparklers for my send-off, but Katie immediately took action and ran to the store! What could have been a stressful moment was immediately solved. I can not say enough good things about Katie, as well as Melissa checked in from time to time! Thank you for making the wedding of my dreams become such a success and a day I will never forget.

2017-08-31T15:37:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! We enjoyed working with you!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Colleen C

Melissa was crucial in helping to make our wedding day even more special than we could've imagined. She thought of all of the little details that helped make the day run smoothly and also kept everything calm and organized. We could not say anything but positive things working... Read More with her. We would highly recommend Melissa and Stylish Occasions to help with your big day and all of the planning that comes before it without a doubt!

2017-08-30T10:09:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks Colleen and Jennifer! It was great working with you and your families!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Erin C

Going into wedding planning I had no idea what I wanted and Melissa was truly the best resource I could have ever asked for. She suggested a venue that was not something I would have initially given a thought to and it ended up being my dream venue. And then helped me select the... Read More perfect vendors to match my vision. I fully trusted Melissa's opinion and feel that she really understood what I was going for, her suggestions were always spot on. Melissa's greatest asset is her calm demeanor - never once did I get any sense of stress coming from her, which is exactly what I needed. I cannot recommend Melissa and her team enough. I have literally told people "Melissa is the best purchase I've ever made with the exception of my dog." She truly goes above and beyond and is WONDERFUL to work with. Thank you so much for everything, Melissa!

2017-07-24T08:20:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks Erin for the sweet review!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Bianca B

Melissa was recommended by our venue, Farm at Eagles Ridge. She was extremely responsive (which is an understatement). Another perk was that she cc'd my Husband on everything which was great because he was very involved and other vendors would just include one of us. Melissa... Read More really went above and beyond with reviewing contracts, answering any questions we had, suggested vendors outside of our venue recommendations, and more. We probably wouldn't have gotten a videographer if she had not recommended an affordable option for us. She setup everything the day of the wedding which alleviated a lot of stress for us. We felt comfortable knowing she would coordinate with other vendors and she could follow up with other vendors that were not as responsive. She also made sure I got the group photo I wanted when I was on the fence since I didn't know how difficult/easy it would be. Overall, she was some of the best money we spent on the wedding.

2017-07-17T15:35:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bianca and Dave!! It was great working with you both!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Melissa G

Katie was my day-of coordinator for our wedding. Stylish O also made a custom package for me, since I didn't require as many things as the usual package. I really appreciated their customization and taking on tasks that maybe they didn't do as much. They were entirely... Read More responsible for my relatively simple set-up and everything looked wonderful. She took care of keeping things running and even made a wine run when we ran out. I'm very glad that I had Katie as a coordinator that day to reduce my stress and responsibilities.

2017-07-17T15:36:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa! Katie enjoyed working with you!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Lauren F

Brides, listen up! Melissa and her team at Stylish Occasions are just wonderful. I'll admit, I initially chafed when our venue required us to hire a Day-of coordinator. Couldn't I do that all myself? I like to think I'm pretty organized. The answer is no. I promise— you, your... Read More bridal party and parents won't want to be the ones telling vendors where to park, or moving flowers, herding guests, or detangling any last minute snafus on the big day, which is exactly what we would have been doing ourselves if it hadn't been for Melissa and her team. In the 6 or so months that we worked together, Melissa was incredibly helpful, kind and prompt. I knew immediately we were in the hands of a professional. I now tell people that hiring Melissa as our Day-of coordinator was hands down the best money we spent on the wedding. Somewhere in those final 48 hours leading up to the ceremony/reception your brain is going to hit it's threshold for stress,details, emotion, etc. and you'll want someone level-headed and prepared to take the reigns. Melissa and her team coordinated with vendors (many of whom will appreciate getting to work with her), drafted and re-drafted our day-of timeline, generously met with us for a walk-through of the venue, and answered my seemingly endless stream of questions (sorry!) There are things you would not even think of that Melissa will catch. She's doing 30 things, and you'll maybe only see three, which is sort of exactly what you want on your wedding day. Thank you Ally, Gina and Melissa for all your did to get us to such a wonderful, memorable and truly coordinated wedding day. All best wishes for Stylish Occasions!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Marissa G

Where to begin! Immediately after booking our wedding venue, I contacted Melissa to see if she was available, after reading reviews online and recommendations from the venue. Melissa and Ally were my day of coordinators and they were both fantastic -- the evening went so smooth... Read More and I felt comfortable and stress free knowing the two of them were there to assist with any issues or questions. Melissa is professional, responsive and answered so many questions before our day. It really did seem like she had "seen it all" so no question went unanswered. Melissa and Ally were even on hand at our rehearsal to sub in for our officiant and walk us through the ceremony. I would highly recommend working with Melissa and her team - just wonderful.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Laura H

I'm so eternally grateful to the ladies at Stylish Occasions, especially Casey R and her assistant Gillian! Through out the entire process of planning from Texas—and even though they were just my Day-Of coordinators—they were more than happy to help with any questions and... Read More recommendations. Casey and Melissa were always just a text or email away and they treated us as if we were the only wedding they were helping with, which I know not to be true (they helped with 3 the day of my wedding!!). These ladies are truly rockstars. Through all of the hickups and rescheduling of events on the day of, Casey and Gillian were calm, cool, and acted fast, lending a hand and an ear whenever needed. My wedding day wouldn't have been so perfect without them.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Kevin B

I don't often write reviews, but I just wanted to say how happy my now wife and I were with Stylish O and specifically, Casey R. and her assistant Emily. They were so so much help leading up to the wedding day, confirming vendors and getting all our ducks in a row, ensuring... Read More nothing is being forgotten or overlooked. However, the day of the wedding was the best part. I am a planner and expected to be stressed on the day of the wedding, but Casey really made it stress free and enjoyable for me and my wife. She helped coordinate all the vendors, made sure everyone was sticking to the timeline, helped set up and decorate the venue, and probably lots and lots of other things behind the scenes that I didn't realize. All I know is that the entire day went on flawlessly and I was actually able to enjoy every minute of it knowing that Casey and her team was on top of everything. Very reasonably priced for all there services gained. To be honest I thought I was getting purely a "day of" planner, but Casey made the long drive to the venue several times leading up to the wedding, including the rehearsal, to get things organized, which put my mind at ease long before the wedding day. Really exceeded all expectations!! Thank you!

2017-05-08T11:17:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kevin and Morgan! We enjoyed working with you! It was such a lovely wedding!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Lara D

I am not exaggerating when I say Melissa is a lifesaver. If not for her, we would never have been able to have such a special and truly memorable day. I am, to put it mildly, a terrible planner and a true procrastinator. Melissa kept us on schedule and her recommendations were... Read More completely in line with our ideas (even when we were a little vague on what we wanted). She even suggested things that I had not even considered, but were truly perfect touches that added so much to our day. Our wedding and reception went exactly as planned, down to the smallest detail. Melissa is also extremely versatile. My sister, who wanted a wedding that was essentially the polar opposite of ours, also engaged Melissa's help. Unsurprisingly, her wedding was also exactly as she wanted it and absolutely perfect for her and her new husband. I'd absolutely recommend Melissa to anyone.

2017-03-23T09:45:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lara!! It was great working with you (and your family) on your wedding! I'm so glad we were able to incorporate your touches (loved the teapots!!) and keep it different from your sisters!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Sara H

Casey R. was so helpful and organized on our wedding day. I knew I could count on her to make sure all the details came together. Prior to the wedding, she met with my family and I twice. She internalized everything we explained to her which wasn't an easy task, as my wedding... Read More was a traditional jewish wedding with many aspects. I am so lucky that I found her!! Thanks Casey and Styligh Occasions Wedding and Event Planning!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Alyssa R

Outstanding! Highly recommend!!! Melissa was a lifesaver! We booked Melissa for a day-of coordinator and she did SO much more than just coordinate the day of! In the month leading up to our wedding day, she created a timeline for our wedding day, went with my husband and me to... Read More the final walk-through at our venue, and confirmed all of our vendors. And the following day, she even delivered our leftover centerpieces to the nursing home where my husband’s grandmother lives because we hated the idea of throwing away those beautiful flowers! Seriously, she was amazing. Melissa responded to my emails quickly and gave me several vendor referrals throughout the process. She was very professional, organized, and detail-oriented, and at the same time very sweet and relatable, giving me complete confidence that not only did she “get” me and my vision for our wedding day, but that she would make sure everything was perfect on the day of. And she did just that! My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day completely stress-free knowing that Melissa had everything under control. She was an absolute dream to work with, and if I had to do it all over again, I would have invested in her full wedding planning package! I honestly can’t say enough good things about our experience! Thank you Melissa and StylishO!!!

2017-02-24T10:40:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks Alyssa! It was a pleasure working with you and Dan! Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Meryl K

When my daughter asked Melissa to be our wedding planner, based on many positive recommendations from her friends, I realized it was just what we needed; we were not planning a wedding in our home town. I did a little research and learned that Melissa had been a mortgage banker;... Read More to do that job well, she would need to be super organized, goal centered and focused on details. Melissa demonstrated these qualities throughout the wedding preparations and especially on the day of the wedding. She provided resources that included wedding venues, flowers, make-up artists, hairdressers, photographers, transportation, dress makers, lighting, catering, accommodation for out of town guests and venues for a rehearsal dinner and brunch the day following the wedding. My daughter and son-in-law had a very unique vision for their wedding; it needed to be casual, with great food, beer and games! Melissa facilitated the materialization of their dream wedding. She found the location that they chose that was delightful but it needed everything from dishes to lighting. On the day of the wedding, there were numerous vendors to coordinate, and, as the ceremony and rehearsal were in the same location, Melissa was responsible for moving furniture and games during the event too. The wedding day went off flawlessly. I attribute this largely to Melissa’s excellent attention to detail. In addition, Melissa’s calm demeanor, endless patience, genuine kindness, caring and concern served as a great comfort to us all. Thank you again, Melissa!

2017-02-24T10:41:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Meryl! I truly enjoyed working with you to plan Lara's wedding! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Ginger L

With two daughters deciding to get married six weeks apart, I was in a panic. How could we possibly have two very different weddings (one at a venue and the other at home) and manage to make it wonderful for both couples? Melissa came to the rescue! First, she made sure that the... Read More two couples really took ownership of all the decision making, and sent plenty of reminders when anyone fell behind. Her knowledge of local vendors is unrivaled and we were able to make great choices for photographers, florists and caterers. It was so convenient to have someone other than the MOB be the go-to person for all the small and large issues that came up. This was particularly true the day of -- I was able to relax and really enjoy the moment at each wedding, knowing that all details of the ceremonies and receptions were attended to and that our guests were all being taken care of by Melissa and crew. It was definitely worth spending the money on wedding planning so the family could all really be part of the fun!

2017-02-24T10:42:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks Ginger! You survived two weddings!! Both were fantastic, yet so different! It was a pleasure working with all of you!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Elisabeth J

Melissa was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. Hiring Melissa and her team was actually a gift for my mother so I could make sure she enjoyed the day and wasn't worrying about anything other than having fun. Melissa had everything under... Read More control and popped up exactly when I needed her and was behind the scenes taking care of issues without my knowledge. Melissa and her assistants were just fantastic and extremely affordable. She offers a range of services and I was so happy we found her for our "day of" planning needs!

2017-02-10T12:05:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Liz! And happy I was able to help and to keep your mom from worrying! It was a great day!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Erika W

Stylish Occasions is amazing! We used Melissa as our Day of Wedding Coordinator. We did not plan on using a day of coordinator but our wedding venue required it. I am so glad they did because Melissa was so helpful! Melissa met with us very early in the planning process and... Read More within minutes of sitting down with her, we knew that we wanted to work with her. She is outgoing, friendly, organized and prompt. Here are some reasons our experience with Stylish O exceeded our expectations: We really wanted our friend to marry us and Melissa recommended that we do a self uniting marriage. We did not know much about this type of ceremony but Melissa was quick to inform us. Melissa was very knowledgeable about the process and was very positive and encouraging about doing this type of wedding. Throughout the planning process, I had a lot of questions. I e-mailed Melissa a lot! She was very quick to respond. When I struggled to find a photographer in our price range, Melissa knew exactly who to call. We ended up going with Melissa's recommendation and our pictures are beautiful! I cannot rave enough about Melissa and her assistant, Sabrina, on the day of our wedding. Melissa and Sabrina arrived to the venue early and set up all of the decorations. When something I wanted done didn't look right, they came up with their own ideas and ran them by me before the wedding. Their ideas were amazing. I walked into my reception and everything was better than I imagined it to be. Stylish Occasions really helped to make our wedding stay stress free and enjoyable. Every time I needed something, they were right there. When my dress was falling out of the bustle, Melissa was there with safety pins to fix it! I would absolutely recommend going with Stylish Occasions for your wedding planning/coordination needs.

2017-02-10T12:06:22 Response from the vendor

It was so great to work with you and Matt, Erika! And I'm happy I was able to answer your questions throughout the planning process. All your hard word came together great and it was a gorgeous day!

Melissa Martin

My loves are my 10yr old mini me, hot tea, PB cups, and seeing the look on the groom’s face when he first sees his beautiful bride. I cry a little (sometimes a lot) at each wedding. I keep in touch with a lot of my brides after their wedding and am proud to call them my friends. I am a very positive person. I have been through a lot (I’ve beaten cancer twice) and I know life is short so you should do your best to enjoy it! In my past life I was a mortgage banker. This made me a very detailed person and I am used to working on deadlines and under pressure. I love checklists and budgets!