Stylus SE - The Perfect Party Starts Here

The Perfect Solution for the Modern Couple - Stylus SE features Marquee DJs and Event Experts who help create moments & memories that last a lifetime.

$$$$ – Expensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Wedding

North Carolina & Destination Events (919) 346-4669

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Devon S

Jenni and Freddie were absolutely AMAZING!! Their friendly attitudes and skills and knowledge when it comes to music and weddings/events are something you can't put a price on! Such a wonderful decision we made having them at our wedding as our DJ's! LOVE THEM!!!

2017-03-14T13:29:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Devon & Greg! We had a great time and LOVED the special details you included (#chucksFTW!).

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Andrew W

Jason made our wedding reception an unbelievable experience. All of our guests had a great time and when they talk about the great time they had, they always tell us: "your DJ was incredible!!!" and they always ask about him. Jason was so friendly and hilarious and he created... Read More such a fun and memorable environment for everyone in attendance. He played to the crowd very well and gave this groom and his bride an incredible experience that we will never forget. When we met with Jason before our wedding, he was extremely receptive and easy to get along with. The show he put on for our reception was even better than what we asked for. This is a guy who knows how to deliver and knows how to play to a crowd. He is an extremely talented at what he does, and yet so approachable and easy-going. He got along so well with us, our guests, and the staff at our venue. Everybody loved him! I have recommended Jason to all of my friends and family who are getting married and I definitely recommend him to you. If you want a DJ that will create an incredible experience at your wedding reception, Jason is your guy.

2017-03-14T13:33:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Andrew & Hilary! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I had as much fun as your guests did! Not only did you make the night special with uplighting and your GOBO, but you put so much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Marlie L

We were so happy to have DJ Proto J at our wedding! Every transition was perfect, and people were truly on the dance floor for every second that they could be. The party was kept alive all night and we got tons of complements from our guests about the music and atmosphere!

2017-03-14T13:48:49 Response from the vendor

J & M - I loved working with you (and your dad!) to help make your wedding day something your guests would talk about for years to come! You really put a lot of thought into making it great and you threw such a stellar... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Megan B

Eric was amazing! He did a wonderful job delivering exactly what we were looking for and we had such an amazing time! He also DJ'd my sister's wedding and both were awesome events! I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Cara P

I just have to say that Eric “Animal” Mills was HANDS DOWN the best DJ I have ever listened to. He was the first DJ I have ever had the experience of working with, and I will say with 100% guarantee that I would never use anyone else! He was always quick to respond to emails and... Read More questions. He was so helpful to us when we didn’t know what we should do or songs we should play for our daughter’s wedding (the first wedding we have ever planned).....he had so many great suggestions and helpful advice. He was so wonderful during this whole process. And when it came down to the day of.....he was absolutely awesome! He had our crowd laughing and really had them engaged. The dance floor was always full of people dancing and laughing. He was so funny and professional. He really and truly made my daughter and her new husband’s night so special. Every single person I talked to after the wedding told me how awesome the DJ was! He really was the best! If you are looking for a DJ, I would recommend Stylus SE and Eric Mills over anyone else!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 KIMBERLY B

Jason was our DJ at my 30th bday and he was so amazing that my fiance and I booked him for our wedding next year! He honestly just knows how to fit into any crowd. Jason had an amazing song selection, he worked the crowd (at an appropriate level), and everyone just had a ton... Read More of fun. I can't tell you how many compliments I received after the party on my DJ! When I signed my contract with him for our wedding, he had me go to the website and showed me how to register and how to use the website. This is also a super cool feature because it allows you to be really interactive with him so that he can see your style, he can understand the wedding party, etc. Excited for a great time at the wedding next year!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Esther P

Thank you for being a part of our day! Everyone was raving about how funny Jason was, how awesome he was and just how amazing the music was. Jason helped us throw the best wedding ever. we were worried about no one dancing. We are glad it ended up being the opposite. The evening... Read More really exceeded our dream wedding day and everyone was talking about how it was the most fun wedding they had been to. Jason had been so awesome throughout the whole process and my husband and I are so lucky to have met you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 lena a

We had Jason Huggins as our DJ and wow. He was definitely the MVP of our wedding day. Without him, our wedding would have been regular shmegular. This guy is incredibly talented, exceeding our expectations. He was mixing our Arabic and English music playlist so well! Have you... Read More ever heard a rap beat sampled on an Arabic music track? Cause I hadn't until my wedding day. It was absolutely incredible how well he was able to sift through our extensive playlist, while paying attention to who was on the dance floor. Not to mention his flexibility, which had came in to save the day THE NIGHT BEFORE OUR WEDDING! (which was when he received the full playlist).... (blame it on Arab Timing?) Jason Huggins made all of our wedding dreams come true. Im serious. This man's service to us was worth every penny. From the black lights, to the uplighting, to the rap instrumentals during dinner, to the customized trap mix at the end, every single thing was perfect. I HIGHLY recommend allowing Jason to bless you on your wedding day with his amazing talent! THANK YOU JASON!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sara S

Jason was FANTASTIC! He played at my daughters wedding and everyone was on the dance floor the entire time! Stuart and Andrea were beyond thrilled with him. It was the best night ever!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Evan M

Jason went out of his way to take part in my wedding and make it memorable. He is a true musical artist, not like many DJs who just play tracks. He works the crowd, knows his material, spent plenty of time before the day working out the details, has extensive experience with... Read More weddings of all shape/size, and got more compliments than I have ever seen a vendor get. The venue also remarked that he was the best they have heard.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Lauren W

Jason was SO WONDERFUL!!! He helped guide us through the planning process and what to expect. He had great tips that really added special touches to our wedding. The day of he was such a pro also! He kept the dance floor packed all night and we can't say enough great things... Read More about him.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Tiffany H

Jason was outstanding!! Highly recommend Stylus S.E. for your next event. All of the guests at my wedding raved about how great the dj was. He definitely went above and beyond to make it a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Thao Nghi B

Joseph (DJ Proto J) went above and beyond what is expected of a DJ and I cannot thank him enough. He was one of the best decisions for our wedding. We were lucky to have Joseph step in last minute for us, and he was a huge reason why we had an amazing wedding day. I obsessed... Read More over the little details and Joseph had no problem literally spending hours going through my 14-page timeline, line-by-line, and making suggestions -- all of which made the overall flow of our wedding day so much better. He not only asked for songs we wanted and did not want played at our wedding but he asked when we graduated so he knew the types of songs we and our friends grew up listening to. He went so far as to suggest to play some Asian songs for our families during cocktail hour and dinner and read our tea ceremony script, which our families really appreciated it as it made our wedding even more personal. He is not the type of DJ who will try to steal the show but what's important to him is that you and your guests are happy and enjoying yourselves. The only "complaint" we received from our wedding was that our guests didn't want the party to end! Even our venue owner was fascinated with Joseph, a "real DJ," and they have already referred him to another client. Considering how many DJs have played at their venue, this is saying a lot. As our wedding party speeches concluded, Joseph gave a few words on how he has truly enjoyed working with us. I have never been to a wedding where a DJ genuinely cares that much about the bride and groom to say the kind words he gave that night. A DJ is really what sets the mood at your reception and Joseph did a phenomenal job. He is so talented, knowledgeable, and will do everything he can to make sure your wedding day is perfect. You cannot go wrong with Stylus and I highly recommend asking for Joseph. Whether you are picky or just aren't sure what exactly you're looking for, Joseph will work with you and make sure you have the best night ever!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Felicia H

Jason is incredible! My Husband and I had the best time working with him. He was funny, friendly, professional, and very helpful. We have received nothing but fantastic comments from our guests about our DJ selection. We are so thrilled we chose Stylus and Jason for our... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Erin W

BOOK STYLUS NOW! Seriously one of the best decisions I made. My guests and family are still talking about how funny Jason was and how great the music was. I loved how he blended the music together instead of just playing one song, then another like every. other. DJ. It was a... Read More great blend of classic songs we choose for the older crowd blended with beats a younger crowd would love. The awesome thing is we got to completely customize all of our music- we chose a ton of songs we loved for the reception/ceremony/cocktail hour and noted which ones we hate. The planning website they provide lets you have so much control of your music and make the day totally "you". Jason was so great to work with and gave invaluable advice that no one else did. You don't realize it until that day-but your DJ runs your whole event!! They can make or break the vibe and you definitely want a pro with great mic abilities to make the day run smoothly and add personality. Jason smoothed over a few bumps and got non-dancers involved and created great memories. Seriously a great investment!! So glad I didn't choose one of those "bargain" companies.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Barclay S

Jason Huggins of Stylus S.E. made our wedding and reception fabulous! He was a perfect MC, totally on top of his game with all of the audio setup and execution, and fantastic and totally fun to work with. He's a real professional, and I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He... Read More managed sound (both music and mics) during our outdoor ceremony, and it was perfect -- everyone could hear, and he got our processional and recessional cues exactly on the mark. I loved that, during the reception, he stepped in during our (absolutely ridiculous) anniversary dance. When so many couples were left on the floor with 45+ years of marriage, he actually came out on the dance floor and interviewed/quizzed the remaining couples. So much fun! That's one of my favorite memories of the day and was all his making. We also used Stylus for a photobooth, which provided a fun diversion for guests and some fun, abruptly-captured moments.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Kim C

Jason was the DJ at our wedding and he did an AMAZING job!! He did a great job at honoring all of our requests. He is a pro at his job; he knows exactly what songs to play next to keep the crowd pumped up. There was never a dull moment at our wedding because of him! Let's... Read More just say that if your guests are lifting you and your husband up on chairs on the dance floor during the last song, you know your guests are enjoying the DJ :)

2017-03-14T13:53:32 Response from the vendor

Kim - I'm honored that you wrote this review over a year after your event and remember everything so clearly - that speaks to the quality of the experience but also your wonderful memories. Thank you so much for inviting me to help share in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 L-n-L O

Eric 'Animal' Mills was the DJ/MC for our wedding. He did an excellent job and was able to read a very diverse crowd and get everyone up and dancing. Stylus as a company and Eric as our DJ were top notch. People told us it was one of the funnest weddings they had ever... Read More attended... Thank you!!

2017-03-14T13:34:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys! I had a blast too - we'll see you for the anniversary party!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Meghan D

Eric was great and really guided us through the music selection process for our wedding. We were pretty clueless when it came to picking songs for our entire event (outside of our favorite dance songs!) and his recommendations of Vitamin String Quartet and Post Modern Jukebox... Read More really helped make the day great, so much so that we had others ask to use them. Our only complaints would be that our mikes were a bit staticky in our outside venue due to wind and a couple of our favorite songs did not get played until very late in the night after a reminder, but those are really small nitpicks. I'd recommend Eric and Stylus to anyone in the NC area who needed kick-ass wedding DJs!

2017-03-14T13:39:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your review! Sometimes there's not much to do when it's that windy, it's all about which way the wind's coming from, but we do everything we can to try and deliver on your vision. We'll sometimes try to save some... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Lamya K

Eric was the DJ for our wedding which was at the Museum of Natural Science in Raleigh and he did a fantastic job! From the very beginning, Stylus was very easy to work with and paid special attention to our requests and what we wanted throughout the night. During our wedding,... Read More we could not drag people off the dance floor! The floor was absolutely packed and our guests of all ages were enjoying Eric's music! Eric had a great vibe all night and he also did a fantastic job as a DJ and making sure everything was transitioning smoothly. We had particularly unconventional requests in terms of the order of the first dance, speech, cake cutting, etc..., but Eric followed our requests without a problem! I am so glad we found Stylus for our wedding and would recommend them for anyone who wants their wedding guests to be dancing all night!

2017-03-14T13:40:16 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you - your unconventional requests were AMAZING and so much fun to work with, just like the two of you!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Lauren R

Stylus did a great job of keeping up the energy at our wedding. Eric "Animal" made some great jokes to the crowd and played music appropriate to the vibe of our young crowd. I request Jack Johnson/John Mayer-esque music for the beginning of our reception during dinner, and he... Read More played a very strange song I'd never heard of. But he quickly regained his footing after we told him to change the music. He seamlessly strung songs together. He also conducted a fun game in which we each had a shoe from each other (I was holding my husband's shoe and one of my own, and he the same) and we answered questions that characterized one of us, and held up the corresponding shoe. It was really fun and got the crowd laughing! We really enjoyed him. The company even threw in the photo booth for free on our Sunday wedding. We loved them!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Chris M

We used Eric Mills through Stylus, and he was exceptional in every way. It's been a year and a half since our wedding, and our friends and family STILL talk about how awesome our DJ was. Our wedding absolutely would not have been the same without Eric. He worked with us to... Read More tailor the perfect playlist—we gave him a few songs that must be played and told him the tone we were seeking, and he did all the work from there. He was incredibly responsive, punctual, professional, and easy to work with. I give a full-hearted recommendation for using Eric and Stylus.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Whitney E

Jason did a fantastic job as the DJ at my wedding at Highgrove in Fuquay Varina. He entertained the guests and got everyone involved. We also utilized their photo booth which everyone loved and I got some great pictures from!

2016-11-29T14:12:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Since you didn't list your name I'm assuming you want to stay private so I won't list any personal details - but it truly was a pleasure working with you and I really enjoyed the special tones you suggested for the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Lauren H

Jason is outstanding! My wife and I went with Jason almost immediately after meeting with him and he was absolutely one of our favorite vendors to work wit. He was accommodating and made the process very enjoyable from start to finish. When we talk to our wedding guests, the... Read More first thing they still say is that our DJ was the best they've ever seen. And we agree! If we had to recommend a DJ for a wedding or any event, we would not hesitate to tell them to go with Jason. He was very accessible, had great response time, and has an amazing personality where his main goal is making sure you are getting exactly what you want by doing anything he can to make that happen. Jason: best DJ in the world. You can quote me on that if you like.

2016-11-29T15:07:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks Cam & Lauren - I had a great time too - your whole wedding day was an amazing experience for all - myself included! Thanks so much for inviting me to be a part of your wedding day! Hope you guys are doing well... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Marc W

Big shout out to Jason Huggins with Stylus DJ's S.E who shut it down at my wedding at the Highgrove Estates! If you looking for a DJ to move your crowd...look no further! He made the process very easy and worry free which made it very easy for us to put our trust Jason to make... Read More our wedding memorable. Not only was his DJ skills on point, he hooked us with some great lighting and the crowd favorite...the photo booth! This was money well spent!

Meet The Manager

Jason Huggins

Jason (light blue shirt) is happy to help. Read the reviews - they say it all: "He is an extremely talented at what he does, and yet so approachable and easy-going. He got along so well with us, our guests, and the staff at our venue." Jason makes complicated events simple, fun & easy by throwing a great party for everyone. "He was very accessible, had great response time, and has an amazing personality where his main goal is making sure you are getting exactly what you want by doing anything he can to make that happen. Jason: best DJ in the world. You can quote me on that if you like."