Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue

Suada Studio is a boutique event venue located in the heart of Buckhead Atlanta, and together with you we can create authentic weddings and special celebrations. Suada Studio is known for our easily customizable, stress-free event packages. Hosting an event should not be complicated, our team works with you and provides expert advice for any aspect of your wedding or event planning process, and also giving you creative ideas to bring your vision to life on and off site. Our services are designed to make your next event the event of your dreams; beautiful, tranquil, and well designed and our style makes every event uniquely different. From organized corporate events, intimate birthday bashes, to elegant weddings, Suada Studio is sure to leave a lasting impression on you and your guests.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft, Museum

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

721 Miami Circle, Atlanta, GA (404) 458-6880

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Cynthia Q

Most people say weddings are very stressful to plan and I cannot relate because working with Toke made the entire process exciting but not overwhelming. She was very organized and had great input for our vision, she connected us with reliable and professional vendors for... Read More services she did not provide. I gave her my budget and she managed it well and we were very pleased with the outcome on our wedding day. She took charge on our wedding day and we were not bothered with the little details and minor hiccups, my husband and I enjoyed every minute of the party... and we partied really hard that night. Her venue is very beautiful and unique, I have not seen any venue like that in all my years; the party side is nicer than most lounges in Atlanta . Be sure to check out their ceremony room is so dreamy with draping and uplighing. I can sing their praises all day long; we had the best wedding we would ever imagine, worth every dollar.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Dana C

Having our wedding at Suada Studio was the Best Decision we could of ever made! If you want professionalism, class, and elegance, look no further. We live five hours away from Atlanta but love the city. We wanted to have an elegant, all inclusive wedding. With just 3 months... Read More before the date, I still had not found a venue. My online search led me to Suada Studio. Only a few hours after I sent an email, I received a phone call from Toke. She was not only professional but genuine. She took time, on a Saturday morning, to speak with me in detail about the venue and packages. I was so impressed. Other venues sent emails days later. After speaking with her, I knew that we had to meet her and tour the building. The building was beautiful but Toke’s positive attitude and vast knowledge about weddings, is what sold us on Suada Studio. My fiancé and I had no need to look any further! From the beginning, communicating with Toke was easy! After finding out that a city wide convention had totally booked up the hotels for the weekend of our wedding, Toke immediately assisted me with a different date and connecting me with a hotel for our guests. My worries began to subside. She made sure to keep us updated and informed throughout the process. We wondered if the vendors would be a great fit for our wedding and be easy to work with. I cannot express in words, how professional and absolutely incredible the vendors were! Every meeting, the vendors that Toke referred, blew our minds!! Toke connected us with people like her. They love what they do and do it Exceptionally Well! Toke’s meetings with us, were always on task and left us feeling excited about our upcoming day! We were informed about every detail of our wedding and had the chance to personalize every aspect. She understood our vision and delivered. We had no idea just how attentive she was to our needs, until we walked into the venue on our wedding day. My husband is not easily impressed and he was speechless! Absolutely Beautiful!! From the decor to the staff, it was perfect! The staff were some of the nicest people we have ever had the pleasure of working with!! Toke made our vision a reality!! The food was Amazing and the bartender wowed us with fabulous drinks and excellent service! Our wedding was incredible!! The saying is true. We may forget who attended and what was said, but we will never forget how Toke and the staff made us feel. I definitely recommend Suada Studio and Toke Tayo!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Mimi B

Attentive Planner & Unbelievably Stress Free I have been working with Toke at Suada Studio for months now and cannot believe how easy the process is. The venue is beautiful and the service so far has been phenomenal. They have comprehensive All Inclusive Packages that take the... Read More stress out of planning a wedding and recommend great photographers, videographers and vendors for my invitations. She is very pleasant to work with and attentive to all my ideas and vision of my Wedding Details. Best part is, they are definitely cheaper than other places I visited after you add up all the other venue fees, taxes and service fees. I am excited and looking forward to a memorable day.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Dana C

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Chichi E

Toke was a dream to work with, she handled everything before the wedding and on my wedding day, everything went smoothly. The venue is BEAUTIFUL !!! All my guests are still talking about how fun my wedding was. I was very busy with family, travel arrangements, and work, but... Read More their All Inclusive Package was the best options for me. You cant go wrong with Suada Studio. I very satisfied with how everything turned out. Thank you Suada Studio !!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

I got married at Le Bam on May 3, 2015, and my wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Marina was incredibly easy to work with. She was easily accessible by telephone or email, and always made sure to respond in a timely fashion. The venue was incredible, and Marina did a pheneomenl... Read More job with the decorations and food. I fell in love with the space as soon as I saw it, and Marina made sure that my dreams came true on my special day. I could not have been more joyful with the way may wedding turned out. Important** Marina and her staff are not coordinators for your wedding. They are there to ensure everything stays on schedule regarding: ceremony, reception, and to oversee the VENUE. It is very important to note that a wedding coordinator will be needed to make sure that your wedding is ran smoothly (ex..entrance of bride and groom into reception, announcement of bridal party names, flow of the entire reception and after ..etc). We did not have a coordinator, therefore I was running around trying to oversee things that a coordinator would have taken care of (bouquet toss, toast from parents). However, none of this was the fault of Marina or her staff. Shana was very accommodating and helpful as much as she could be, and we were grateful. Lastly, no one noticed the things that were overlooked. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful our wedding was! This place is a definite YES!!!! Super beautiful, and you get A LOT for your money :)

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Lake F

WOW WOW WOW………We feel like we had the best wedding ever. I cannot thank Le Bam enough. Our wedding was amazing. Some of the words we keep hearing from our guests are “Epic, Magical, Romantic, The best wedding we have ever been to……”The list goes on and on. Marina and Shanae... Read More are awesome. We could not have asked for more. My husband and I are so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with such a professional group of people. All of the staff were fantastic as well. I don’t think there are enough words that I can come up with to let people know how happy we were with our wedding. From the timing, food, décor and everything else, it was perfect. If you are looking for a wedding venue that is not a cookie cutter venue, please book your wedding here. You will not be disappointed. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Lake & Maurice

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

Le Bam Studio is definitely the best in the business. This was the best experience I have ever had with a vendor. The staff was very professional. Marina returned all of my calls and emails in a timely fashion. Shana (our wedding coordinator) was absolutely WONDERFUL. I... Read More truly had the wedding of my life. My guest cannot stop talking about how much fun they had at my event. Le Bam Studio was definitely heaven sent. The food was on point. The decor was FABULOUS. Our disc jockey, referred by Le Bam, was SUPER! I have have friends who are already planning to have other events at Le Bam Studio. I am really thankful that I got a chance to experience a wedding of a lifetime. Marina was great to work with and her attention to details was unbelievable. Le Bam Student was AMAZING. Our wedding was GREAT. I could not be more satisfied. I strongly recommend Le Bam Studio for any event. You will not be disappointed. My wedding was July 11, 2015 and I am still on a natural high from that event. It was spectacular. My guest left that venue feeling like they had experience a fairy tale wedding. I would strongly recommend Le Bam Studio!!!! I am planning to have my 40th birthday bash at this location because of my experience. Roy McClendon-Thompson

Good Times!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015

I had my 50th birthday at Le Bam Studio and want express my gratitude to the staff! My guests were treated like celebrities! Staff is so polite and so attentive and professional. Shana (Le Bam Studio coordinator) is very personable and attentive to any detail. You will be... Read More pleased with Le Bam if you are looking for a beautiful space, good food and attention to details!

Designer venue with tasteful decor!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Becky W

Le Bam Studio was perfect choice for us! We heard about them before and how interesting the space inside. It is pretty hip and trendy and looks like a designer boutique venue with tasteful decor. Our wedding grew in size and they still were able to accommodate us and adjusted... Read More the package. We loved that we had an option between 2 ceremony areas to choose as well as dinner. Marina was so full of ideas and made us feel relaxed and we were able to enjoy our wedding as we were trusting the staff. We were guided along the way and made our selections early in the process so we can concentrate on work and school. We will highly recommend Le Bam Studio to any friend.

Classic and Personable!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015

We had our commitment ceremony at Le Bam and guess are still talking about it. It was intimate, personable and classic! Vibrant lighting added nice touch since we wanted a stunning reception. Plated dinner was delicious and guests loved the choices! I loved the fact that dancing... Read More at the lounges is separate from dinner area and we could have a real party celebration after the dinner since we had a lot of guests flying from different parts of the world and we wanted to enjoy good time with our close friends who we did not see for a while. Thank you Le Bam!

Elegance Personified!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015

Loved my wedding with Le Bam Studio! It was absolutely perfect! I was not sure about a lot of things initially and they put the color scheme together, made my floral arrangements and even flowers for myself! My guests were so amazed with the space and food was wonderful. Staff... Read More was very professional and we loved our planner. Marina, our designer, was so amazing and we can not say enough how pleased we were with everything!

Great venue and professional staff

Reviewed on 3/11/2015

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at LeBam and were very happy. LeBam's staff was very professional, friendly, and helpful at every step of the way. Both, I and my fiancee/husband, travel a lot for work and are on a tight schedule. LeBam's coordinator returned our first... Read More phone call on the same day and we got our first appointment scheduled within 2 days. Marina met with us in the late afternoon and really took her time showing us the venue and answering all our questions. They have a wide selection of design options and are very willing to create a wedding of your dream. We also liked that their packages include decorations and all the other stuff that you'd have to pay extra for at most venues. On the day of our wedding, the venue looked stunning. The staff worked really hard to make sure everything runs smoothly. There was not a single request/wish that wasn't taken care of by LeBam's staff. We are definitely recommending this place to anyone looking for a unique and charming venue for the special day. And to LeBam's staff - THANK YOU for all your hard work and great attitude. It was a pleasure working with you!

A unique place - beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015

We were initially planning to have a destination wedding in Morocco, but a lot of our friends weren't able to travel due to work and family commitments. In the end, we decided to have a wedding home in Atlanta. We wanted to spoil ourselves and surprise our guests with an unusual... Read More theme wedding. We decided on a Moroccan style event. We researched the wedding venues in Atlanta and came across LeBam. From the first time we walked in into the venue, we knew this was the place for us. The venue itself is beautiful and unique decorated with the mix of gorgeous antique and modern furniture and accessories. We were greeted by Marina, who gave us a nice tour and took time to sit down with us and hear out our vision. She provided us with a detailed overview of how things work in her venue and went over the contract. Turned out, she is also a designer and designs/decorates weddings herself along with her amazing staff (more about staff below). Finding out that we wouldn't have to bring our own decorator to transform the venue into a Morrocan style lounge, was a big relief since we weren't sure we would be able to find one in Atlanta. Over the next few months, we were planning our big event with Marina and her assistant, Shanae. They were always very prompt to respond and accommodate our "demands". Marina gave us a very comfortable fee schedule. When we arrived at the venue on the day of our wedding, we were speechless. The venue had a complete transformation. It looked stunning with all the beautiful lights, colorful curtains and amazing centerpieces. LeBam's very friendly staff was there greeting our guests and coordinating the event. They were always extremely friendly, paid attention to every single detail and request, and were very accommodating. The food was fantastic, music - fun and we couldn't believe we could have such a special unique wedding just right in the heart of Atlanta.

Mardi Gras Wedding

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Megan B

My wedding at Le Bam was absolutely perfect! Marina is incredible. She is so talented and makes this entire experience exciting and stress-free. She can truly make your vision come to life. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding!

Awesome venue and staff - highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Stacy O

Le Bam Studio was a great choice! My fiance and I fell in love with the venue at first site. It suited our personality and we loved the style! It is chick, extravagant and artsy at the same time!. We wanted a nice and unique wedding and our guests to have fun!. We loved... Read More every minute of it!. Marina understood our vision and made it all so easy for us!. Shanae coordinated the wedding with precision and elegance, so thankful we found them! Food was perfect and we loved the staff and our DJ through Spectrum Entertainment! Loved Sugar Kneads cake (you will be amazed when you try it!). Planning can be challenging, and we knew from the start that we can trust Le Bam's team with their experience and dedication. You can see that they really care!. Thank you LeBam for a spectacular event!

Amazing venue with perfect service!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Melissa J

Amazing venue! We recently had our wedding and reception hosted by Le Bam Studio and are extremely delighted with the outcome. They exceeded our expectations in regards to dcor, food and overall service. Le Bam's designer, Marina created the dream setting for the ceremony... Read More and dinner!. When I walked into the room I was overwhelmed by the decor and the attention to detail. The guests were very excited to be part of the celebration and highly impressed with the venue. Shanae, Le Bam's coordinator, along with the rest of the staff were extremely polite, efficient and knew what they were doing. We chose Le Bam Studio because of their reputation and were confident they would handle all aspects of the wedding with care, which they did. We both are very busy with our careers and did not have much time to plan the wedding. Marina and Shanae were great and ensured it was planned to perfection. Our guests had no issues with parking as the attendant was present throughout and did a great job directing our guests. Given ample parking around the venue, we did not feel the need to upgrate to valet. A big Thank you to Le Bam's staff for surpassing our expectations!

Disappointed

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Jessica L

I recently had my wedding reception at Le Bam and was very disappointed after the fact. While the location is beautiful and the setup was decent (there were slight deviations from what we agreed on), Marina was not as professional as I hoped she would be. She booked my event and... Read More another at the same time (which I knew about) but she handled it quite poorly. My guests arrived after the first event began and were told they could park across the street, and a small handful of my guests wound up having their cars booted which they had to pay $75 to remove. Marina then assumed no responsibility for her words. Also, I had to reach out to her to get updates where I felt she should have informed me what was going on sooner. By the wedding date, we did not even have a signed agreement of all the final reception details because she failed to ever send it to me, which I emailed her to remind her a few days before the wedding. She also never put out my wedding favors, and tried to say that it was my responsibility though we never had the discussion and she never sent me the final agreement to sign which vaguely alluded to what she mentioned. Now I have to pay to mail all of my favors which is a result of her oversight. I tried to reach a compromise about the issue with my favors, and Marina said it was my fault for not reading the agreement (which she never updated and sent me). I cannot believe that someone could be so unable to assume responsibility for her own actions or lack thereof. What I paid was certainly not worth the service I received.

2014-09-01T17:51:36 Response from the vendor

In response to this review: This particular bride booked the wedding reception knowing that she had only reserved part of the venue at certain hours. She was for the most part unavailable to do proper planning due to her work schedule and even her fiancé... Read Less Read More

absolutely wonderful

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Bethany B

The entire staff at Le Bam was truely a dream! The venue is amazing and all my guests were in awe of the sheer beauty. The venue was all inclusive for a wonderful price. The food was AMAZING! I had so much FUN at the wedding and it is all due to the staff of the venue.... Read More Multipul things went wrong during the reception (NONE of which were the fault of the venue!!!!) and the staff worked immediately to fix things other venders messed up. I would highly reccomend this venue!!!!!! *** I also got the photography done by the in venue photographer. As of 54 days after the wedding I am still waiting for the photos!*** I added this after I initally wrote the review. I still had a lovely time day of, but the photos taking so long is not making me happy. Word to the wise.... Bring in your own photographer!

25JUN11

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 TONYA J

Excellent, the place is beautiful and all inclusive-everyone in attendance couldn't say WOW enough!

Affordable and beautiful venue

Reviewed on 12/26/2010 jennifer e

We held a very small (40) reception here. Marina was easy to work with and really worked around our tight budget. The venue is cozy but amazing. The only downside was parking. Guests must cross Piedmont as the venue utilizes parking at Ansley Mall.

Fabulous Place

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 Ashley T

This place is gorgeous and I wouldn't have gotten married anywhere else.