Sublime Photography, Videography & FREE Photobooth

Central Florida

Photography, Videography & Photobooth!

Courtney & David have captured hundreds of weddings since 2004! It’s what we love to do & all we do! We met at the age of 15 in the Florida Keys & are now happily married with three crazy boys, Austin, Bradyn & Landon. We photograph weddings in such an intimate way because we live it ourselves. We want you to know us first because the people you trust to capture your wedding memories is important. We are a cutting edge photography, cinematography & photobooth studio that has been featured in many magazines & even on The Today Show on NBC. We are always well versed in the latest wedding trends & hold the preferences of our couples close to heart. We strive for the perfect combination of timeless elegance & fresh style. Simply Sublime, Courtney & David Craver SublimeStudios.com

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Central Florida (727) 317-9099

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Ashley D

Sublime Studios was awesome! First of all its one stop shopping! They were able to do my photo, video and provide a photo booth! Our wedding was downtown Tampa at the Sheraton Riverwalk. We made them come with us on boats, to additional locations and even extended coverage last... Read More minute. None of it was a problem and David and Courtney were completly go with the flow. Not only were they professional, but fun! We felt very comfortable with them and not one complaint from the guys in penguin suits (tough to pull off)! Really easy to work with, incorporated everything we wanted, and were quick with shots so we could get back to the party and important things like having fun with our family and friends. Highly recommend them to anyone in need of photo and video. We also had our engagement photos with them which helped them learn our style beforehand. Just great all around!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Mallory B

I don't even know where to began to say enough good things about David and Sublime! From the very first time I met David I could see he loved what he does. Extremely professional and timely. At our first meeting he was willing to work with me and allowed me to make a down... Read More payment and pay for the package as I could. When we did our engagement session he did these different angles I had never seen before when I was looking up ideas. We got our engagement session back and I could have cried. Editly perfectly you couldn't even have seen and hair that had blown in my face from the wedding. But what really stole the show was our wedding pictures. We got them back a couple days ago and you could say I am obsessed. I haven't stopped looking at them! We should them to our venue Lange Farm and they immediately thought they were gorgeous! Many of our friends and coworkers thought that we could have be in ad they turned out so good. David is also very flexible he is open to you texting/emailing/calling and willing to talk you through the stress. One of my biggest fears was that my pictures wouldn't turn out good because I feared I feel like there was a camera in my face the whole day but it was like that with David. If I had the choice I would let David photograph all our family photos, kids, etc because it just turns out so amazing. The wedding photos are what you have long after the day is over ! Remember you get what you pay for and you want amazing photos to look at for years to come!

Awesome Photographers

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

AS a bride of a destination wedding with no wedding planner, my number one goal was trying to find excellent wedding photographers. To me, it was so important to have our wedding documented by photpgraphs so I could relive the memories of our wedding for a lfietime. I found... Read More Sublime Studios on The kNot and instantly fell in love with their skill and photography. They did not disappoint when it came to our wedding photos. I could not have been more pleased with who we picked as our wedding photographers. Not only were the pictures phenomenal, David and Courtney were so sweet and helpful the day of the wedding. The first time we ever met face to face was teh wedding day. David photographed the entire wedding while Courtney ran out photobooth, which was so much fun! They even do wedding videos, which I know I wont be let down when we get ours! Thank you so much Sublime Studios!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Dana L

BEST TEAM EVER!!!! David and Courtney from Sublime Studios were beyond amazing and did an incredible job making our day perfect in every way. We booked both their photography and videography services for our Disney Fairytale Wedding at the Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion in... Read More Orlando Florida. David, Courtney and the entire team were so easy to work with, they are super talented and creative. From the very beginning communication with Sublime studios was great. David was very patient and efficient in returning emails and text messages. David created a very workable yet flexible time line for our day. David and Courtney are an amazing husband and wife team that work well together and offer a lot of high energy and excitement. The picture quality of our photos was beyond my expectations and we so pleased with all the photos. I couldn't be any happier for the choice we made to use this amazing team and I would recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Brittany S

I would highly recommend Sublime Studios for your wedding photography needs. David is simply amazing. We had a blast shooting our engagement pictures at the Ringling in Sarasota and my wedding pictures were absolutely stunning. I look forward to working with him in the future.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Philip R

With a grateful heart I recommend Sublime photography. This company photographed the most important day of my life and their work decorates the walls of our house, reminding us of that wonderful day. They are professional, thorough and artistic. David captured the beautiful... Read More landscape, lighting and nuances of our venue, Lange Farm in Dunedin. He navigated all the wedding dynamics like a photo-boss, maintaining his cool when unruly family members didn't fall into photo-mode immediately. Weddings are landmark occasions in people's lives, so go with photographers who will make it a perfect day. Thank you, Sublime!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jenny B

Sublime Studios did an outstanding job capturing all of the sweet cherish able moments that I can look back on for the rest of my life. We went with their photography and videography services and were very impressed. We had our wedding at the Loews Don Cesar Resort on St. Pete... Read More Beach and they were able to catch amazing quality pictures no matter how strong the sun was while we were on the beach! Sublime Studios was also very timely and catering to my requests, they even left an hour after the proposed time because guests kept wanting to take pictures. I highly recommend Sublime Photography because of their professionalism, expertise, reliability and friendliness.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Courtney C

My husband and I got married in St. Pete Beach, Fl at the Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort in July. We spent almost a year planning every last detail of our event. Choosing our photographer was probably the easiest decision we made. We looked through many portfolios and searched... Read More the knot for many reviews, but when you stumble upon someone like Sublime Studios and catch your future husband crying during someone else's wedding video, you know you have found "the one" (to capture THE day). We immediately got in contact with them, got a great vibe from communicating with them, and felt their personality jived well with ours. We booked them for our engagement shoot and wedding day photography, videography and photobooth. The day of the wedding, they showed up on time and kept busy while my stylist did my hair. They moved furniture around to get the perfect shots of my dress hanging, the rings, the shoes, me writing my vows last minute. They even kept me calm when it started to pour soon before I was called to walk down the aisle. They were very professional but very chill too. I had fun with them during our wedding. They were there with us during every moment but they weren't ever in our way. I love going through my wedding album. It shows how attentive they are to detail. It was the happiest day of my life and I get to relive it over and over again now. The pictures are so clear that I feel like I'm back there on the beach with everyone I love. One of our stipulations for picking our photographer was that we should feel like we can hang our wedding pictures on the wall. If I had to say a bad thing about their work, it is that I want to wallpaper all of my walls with our wedding pictures. Thank you for being the biggest part of our most special day. I don't know what we would have done without you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Shawn H

My groom and I were married at the Don CeSar in St. Pete Beach, Florida. Sublime Studios provided our wedding photos and a photo booth during our reception! From our formal session to capturing 'moments' Sublime was a class act. During our action packed day Courtney and David... Read More helped me stay relaxed and follow the timeline we had set. I would highly recommend them for your big day, and don't leave out the photo booth our guests absolutely loved it as an extra favor! Thank you Courtney and David for capturing the most gorgeous sunset and our most special day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Paige A

Sublime Studios simply did an AMAZING job on our wedding photography. My wedding situation was unique my husband and I are from Kentucky but have always dreamed of a Destination wedding! Dreams do come true, but the difficult part is doing all the planning back home, I never saw... Read More the venue until we got there the week of the wedding. So, finding a wedding photographer, while not being in the area was tough. The wedding photography was one of the most important details of our wedding, so I did my research and found SUBLIME STUDIOS and was not disappointed! I worked with David and he was extremely helpful in every aspect from starting (stressful planning phase) to the end (anxious bride waiting for her pictures phase) David and Courtney aren’t part-time; they are full-time professionals! There are many different packages to find the one that suits your wedding needs! I can’t forget to mention the Photo booth, is was the big hit of the night! Our wedding now has beautiful photos that I will cherish forever. I’m so thankful I found Sublime for my wedding photography.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jason B

Sublime was AMAZING! They were patient, and extremely professional. And the picture quality is breathtaking. We couldn't have been happier with Sublime. Their photo booth was a fun addition, their photos and photographers were second to none and the videographers were very easy... Read More to deal with. We got married on Pensacola Beach at the Margaritaville and Dave and his team captured our special day perfectly!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Lori R

We used Sublime Photography for our photos, video and photo booth. David and Courtney met with us in person and made multiple phone conversations before the wedding to help us plan the details of our day. Photo quality is amazing!! They captured all of our memories and made it... Read More such a fun day! They are both really amazing people and photographers!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Having a destination wedding takes so much stress out of having to do the planning yourself. The one thing I was concerned about was the photography. While Sandals offers a photography package, I was not able to review any of the photographers personal photo's until I was on... Read More site. This left me with an uneasy feeling as I had seen other people's photo's and was not impressed. I decided to contact Sublime Studio's. This by far was one of the best decision's I have ever made. I was very fortunate that Courtney Craver agreed to travel with us to St. Lucia. I had absolutely no idea how much detail was involved. Courtney asked me for a copy of my schedule. I replied, "What schedule? I get my hair and make-up done at 1:00pm and get married at 4:00pm". God Bless her for coming to the rescue. She did all the planning as to who was going to get ready with who and at what time and what location. She ran all over the resort capturing those precious moments. I was so surprised when I saw the pictures. Her attention to detail is absolutely incredible. The pictures turned out amazing! By the end of the day all the staff at the resort knew her by name. I also have to mention that while my husband and I were standing out on some rocks in the water, he noticed I lost my deceased mother's diamond ring that was tied to my bouquet. My heart pounded as I ran down the beach looking for her ring. Courtney put down her camera, got into the water and started lifting and relocating 50lb rocks as the tide was ripping through. She found my Mother's ring! She saved the day in more ways than one! If you are looking for someone who is extremely talented who is willing to go above and beyond the call of duty than Courtney Craver is the woman for you! P.S. My friends all commented on my photo's saying that they should be on the cover a Magazine!

Rainbow Springs & Home reception

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 weee a

David & Courtney were great to work with. We didn't want to work with a big nameless cookie cutter corporation and we really liked the energy they had as a couple from our first meeting. A big part of what worked so well was that we felt like they listened and were flexible... Read More and creative since we had our wedding outdoors in a park that did not have a very typical wedding setting and the timing and logistics (the wedding lasted the entire day since it involved a breakfast, a bus ride to and from the park and then the reception at our home) required strategy. They were also very patient when things from our planners side did not go as smoothly as we hoped. David was great at strategizing and setting up a timeline which helped us with planning the event. The photobooth was so much fun and even the older guests participated! We also enjoyed our engagement shoot - that definitely helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera on the big day. Having them take care of both video and photography took a huge burden off of our shoulders and given all of the moving pieces having cohesion really helped. Everyone, including us : ), has been oohhhing and ahhhing over both our engagement album and our wedding photos - the hard part will be deciding which ones to put in the official wedding album since there are so many awesome shots! Thanks so much David, Courtney & the Sublime team - you guys rock!

Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 3/27/2015

I recent got married in the beautiful Turks & Caicos. Sublime Photo did and excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a local photographer as well as for a destination. I wanted to make sure all the details of my special day were captured in order to share with... Read More my friends & family that were not able to make it. David and Courtney provide us with great photos and a very good video. They were amazing to work with, always willing to answer and questions and to provide as much as detail as possible. It goes a long way that I was able to work with such an amazing team to help cherish those special moments. Hands down anyone looking for a great photographer and/or videographer for a destination wedding I would recommend Sublime Studios Photography!!!

Sublime Studios Review - Stellar Job!

Reviewed on 1/31/2015

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we needed to book photography & videography at the last minute and Sublime was able to accommodate our needs. The pre-wedding video chats and planning sessions went very well, during which time we are able to combine our vision and requests with... Read More David’s artistic and professional opinions. It was very helpful that Sublime are veterans at working with/at the Watercolor Resort in Santa Rosa, Fl. Knowledge of the key personnel, property layout, and typical sequences was invaluable for planning and execution of the day’s events. Initially we were not interested in doing a first-look shoot (due the relative ‘cheesiness’ of others we viewed online through various portals) but after discussion with David we opted in favor. This was one of the best decisions for the day as it achieved several objectives: fully utilized the property’s outdoor spaces and perfect weather to get great shots, was a wise use of the photographers' time (we had them for 8-9 hours and were underutilizing them in the original schedule), and most importantly the first look, done our way, allowed us to create very memorable and intimate moments prior to the ceremony. Since the first look lead straight into pre-ceremony time, schedule was important and we promptly hit all time-based milestones of the day. The ceremony itself was held on the beach and we were very lucky with the sunset. David and his professional crew captured great photos during the event and some very dramatic post-ceremony shots, all highlighting the natural beauty of a sunset on the coast. David’s editing perfectly brought out the blue of the water and orange hues in the sky. Seeing some of these amazing images was a real thrill. We have yet to see our videos, but are confident they will capture our wedding memories poignantly. David’s before and after wedding services were also professional, efficient, and reassuring. We have another wedding ceremony in Singapore and David is working hard to get our photos and videos ready for that. We are really appreciative. Those few stunning sunset shots are going to be the key photos at our overseas ceremony. All-in-all we are very pleased with our choice to use Sublime Studios and would highly recommend. The photographers/videographers were professional, non-intrusive, and schedule-aware. Sublime Studios is one of the few that does both photography and videography. Having both services under the same roof is more cost efficient, the teams are adept at working together, and it makes the coordination and flow of the wedding day so much smoother. We are both quite critical people and are extremely happy with the product. Stellar job, Sublime Studios!

Best Photo Team in FL!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Jessie R

My husband, Nathan, and I had a difficult time finding a photographer and videographer vendor for our October wedding in St. George Island, FL....until we met David & Courtney Craver from Sublime Studios. They were very friendly, down to earth, responsive, and could give us... Read More everything we were looking for. We had issues with other photographers/videographers who didn't respond to our emails/voicemails or were limited in the services they could provide or even attempted to charge us an additional $2500 just for their travel! David & Courtney arranged to come to us (a few hours away) to go over all of their services as well as the photo albums they offer. With all of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, they were a breath of fresh air and put us at ease when we found out they could take care of all of our photo & video needs....including a crazy photo booth! Our guests couldn't get enough of the crazy booth and we have all of the pics to prove it too. Working with such a wonderful husband and wife team like David and Courtney on the day we became husband and wife made our day even more special. They took the lead and captured all of the wedding shots that we requested and a LOT more that we didn't....which are some of our favorite shots. They were creative and fun with not only us but the rest of the wedding party and all of our guests too. I would like to mention that the rest of the crew who assisted David & Courtney were incredible and they all worked extremely hard and very well together. When we were able to see the results of their AMAZING work (which was exactly 8 weeks later as promised), we were blown away by the incredible shots they got and were able to re-live every moment together. Our guests really appreciated being able to access all of their photos and order any shots they wanted too. We are now working on our photo album with David and Courtney and should be getting our video from them any day now. We look forward to seeing the results of the album and video so we can share our special day with our loved ones forever....or just watch it alone together on our future anniversaries. Although we were initially concerned about the cost, it was worth EVERY penny and we couldn't have asked for a better team or better results!! Sublime Studios is our first choice in professional photography and we highly recommend to pick them for your wedding in FL!!

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Leanne H

David and Courtney were such an amazing couple to work with on our wedding day! They captured our wedding day perfectly, while at the same time remained very unintrusive and respectful! Once our wedding photos were released, I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. Every... Read More single picture was a beautiful picture, and their candid shots did a great job capturing the feelings of the day. Would HIGHLY recommend them for any bride/groom's wedding photographers.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Heather T

They are amazing! We are so in love with every single photo and not one detail was missed! Thank you so much David and Courtney!

book now!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Heather T

David and Courtney are incredible! We used them for both photography and videography and we could not have been happier. We have over 1000 photos to choose from and there is not a single photo we didn't love! There also was not one photo that I'd dreamed of that they didn't... Read More make a reality. They are so patient and efficient in rouding everyone up for photos while remaining polite and professional. They were so efficient we finished with photos 20 min early! Let the party begin! And everyone had a great time with the photobooth! They were always extremely responsive throughout the whole process up to, during, and after the wedding day. Book them now! You won't be sorry! Seven months after our wedding and we still scroll through our photos and are absolutely in love.

So Happy!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We were BEYOND pleased with the professionalism and efficiency of David from Sublime Studios and I can't imagine loving my wedding pictures more!!! He did a spectacular job and I would recommend him to anyone!

Best Decision!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I had the honor to work with Sublime for our engagement shot and our wedding and it was the BEST decision I had ever made. David and Courtney are honestly the best photographers I have ever seen. They are very skilled, efficient, extremely competent and creative. When I received... Read More my photos, I was blown away at the talent they had and they managed to capture every special moment. It's been two months since my wedding and I'm still getting compliments every day on my pictures. I have had multiple future brides asking for their number because they can't get over how amazing my pictures turned out and they want the same on their special day! David and Courtney are friendly, high-energy people with a great sense of humor. There isn't one thing I would change and I'm very thankful to have been referred to them. Any couple will be happy to have Sublime Studios on their special day!

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

David and Courtney were both so great to work with. They went above and beyond to give me beautiful wedding pictures. I couldn't be happier with my pictures!

Fantastic Job!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

David and Courtney of sublime studios photograph were absolutely fantastic! Not only are they they great at making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and very kind and friendly, their photographs are of the highest quality. Everyone complimented my husband and I on... Read More our wedding photos saying - you look like models in a magazine. They did a truly fantastic job! I would trust them with any event, knowing that the end result would be spectacular. Check out their online portfolio and let their photos speak for themselves! They are truly amazing.

Best Quality Photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

We used Sublime photography for our August wedding. We could not be happier with the outcome. Courtney was so professional, and made us feel extremely comfortable while taking our photos. She had a list in her head of all the different poses, so I didn't have to think about... Read More anything except looking beautiful. Her and her husband were able to take so many beautiful pictures of us at our ceremony, with so many different poses. We got a photobooth for the reception, and the guests absolutely loved it!!! The pictures were printed instantly, and the quality was incredible!!! We just got all of our photos, and it was worth the wait! It takes about 8 weeks to get your photos all edited. They came out perfectly. So many amazing photos to choose from for our wedding album. The pictures were some of the best quality wedding photos I've ever seen. Thank you guys for capturing the most incredible day of my life.