Photo, Video & FREE Photobooth & Drone Footage

Courtney & David have captured hundreds of weddings since 2004! It’s what we love to do & all we do! We met at the age of 15 in the Florida Keys & are now happily married with three crazy boys, Austin, Bradyn & Landon. We photograph weddings in such an intimate way because we live it ourselves. We want you to know us first because the people you trust to capture your wedding memories is important. We are a cutting edge photography, cinematography & photobooth studio that has been featured in many magazines & even on The Today Show on NBC. We are always well versed in the latest wedding trends & hold the preferences of our couples close to heart. We strive for the perfect combination of timeless elegance & fresh style. Simply Sublime, Courtney & David Craver SublimeStudios.com

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

st. petersburg, FL All of Florida (727) 317-9099

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Mallory B

I don't even know where to began to say enough good things about David and Sublime! From the very first time I met David I could see he loved what he does. Extremely professional and timely. At our first meeting he was willing to work with me and allowed me to make a down... Read More payment and pay for the package as I could. When we did our engagement session he did these different angles I had never seen before when I was looking up ideas. We got our engagement session back and I could have cried. Editly perfectly you couldn't even have seen and hair that had blown in my face from the wedding. But what really stole the show was our wedding pictures. We got them back a couple days ago and you could say I am obsessed. I haven't stopped looking at them! We should them to our venue Lange Farm and they immediately thought they were gorgeous! Many of our friends and coworkers thought that we could have be in ad they turned out so good. David is also very flexible he is open to you texting/emailing/calling and willing to talk you through the stress. One of my biggest fears was that my pictures wouldn't turn out good because I feared I feel like there was a camera in my face the whole day but it was like that with David. If I had the choice I would let David photograph all our family photos, kids, etc because it just turns out so amazing. The wedding photos are what you have long after the day is over ! Remember you get what you pay for and you want amazing photos to look at for years to come!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Jenny T

Sublime Studios was absolutely amazing! We got married at the Longboat Key Club Resort in November 2017. From the start, David was so easy to click with and very chill. He made sure to tell us this was "our day" and he wanted to help us have the best memories. He did just that,... Read More the pictures were breathtaking. It was obvious they took the time to edit all of them. We used them for videography and photography. They showed up right on time and fully executed our entire vision!! Thank you Sublime!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Ashley D

Sublime Studios was awesome! First of all its one stop shopping! They were able to do my photo, video and provide a photo booth! Our wedding was downtown Tampa at the Sheraton Riverwalk. We made them come with us on boats, to additional locations and even extended coverage last... Read More minute. None of it was a problem and David and Courtney were completly go with the flow. Not only were they professional, but fun! We felt very comfortable with them and not one complaint from the guys in penguin suits (tough to pull off)! Really easy to work with, incorporated everything we wanted, and were quick with shots so we could get back to the party and important things like having fun with our family and friends. Highly recommend them to anyone in need of photo and video. We also had our engagement photos with them which helped them learn our style beforehand. Just great all around!

Reviewed on 4/06/2018 Yanira A

We are so happy that we chose Sublime Studios for photography service for our wedding day at Florida Rustic Barn Weddings in Plant City. David is so professional, warm, friendly and creative! From the minute I contacted him he was so responsive and professional. He made sure to... Read More know about every detail and what we wanted in our pictures.   On the wedding day he was able to go to the hotel we were staying at to take makeup pictures and then drove to venue and took amazing getting ready shots and decoration before ceremony. He made me feel at ease while I was so stressed out before the ceremony. David really knows what he’s doing. He made everybody feel very comfortable. David demonstrated passion about making sure he captured our day perfectly. All the pictures are amazing and I loved that he made sure not to miss the spontaneous moments during the whole wedding. He was able to capture all the emotions, fun moments and celebration. The pictures are very high quality and they are bright and cheery; that is exactly what I was looking for. He provided so many great pictures that it was hard to choose which ones to put on photo album. We definitely recommend this company to every bride and groom that are looking for unique, creative and beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 4/06/2018 Ashley C

Sublime Studios was absolutely incredible! Back in 2016 Courtney and David shot my Mom's wedding and did a fantastic job so I knew when it was my turn to get married that I had to have them as well. They did not disappoint. They are both so easygoing and laid back, yet they are... Read More professional and meticulous. I can't wait until we get our pictures back to see the incredible work they did. Even with some...interesting...family members giving odd requests, they made sure to keep on schedule and made me and my husband feel like the most important people there. I can't thank them enough and I can't recommend them enough! If you book them you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Safia K

I hired David and Courtney for my winter wedding at the Omni Champions Gate Resort in Orlando, FL. They provided the photography and videography services for my big day! They were both amazing and such a pleasure to work with! Even when things got hectic, they both were very... Read More patient with us and went above and beyond what I expected of them. Sometimes a bride looks for some emotional support and reassurances prior to the start of the day and they offered just that throughout the entire process. The pictures were absolutely breathtaking! They were high-quality photos that beautifully captured every candid moment. Additionally, the couple photos were better than anything I could have imagined for myself. These are photos I know I will truly treasure for the rest of my life. I cannot thank them both enough for being such wonderful, down-to-earth, and funny people to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer or videographer for their big day!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Elizabeth R

We used Sublime Studios for photography for our wedding at The Pearl in Rosemary Beach, FL. David was great to work with! He was always there for special moments. My husband wasn't particularly excited about taking pictures, but David made the experience fun and quick so we... Read More could get back to enjoying our day. Most importantly, the pictures beautifully captured our day. We're still so excited about how wonderful they came out!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Shelby W

Sublime staff was an absolute joy to work with and I was very impressed with their professionalism, promptness, and overall talent. They took all the stress out of planning a destination wedding by being very accommodating both over the phone and in person. We found Sublime... Read More through the Knot and loved the fact that they could fulfill all of our needs from photography, videography and a photo booth! It was so much easier to be able to trust Sublime with all of our photography and video needs. I would recommend this to any bride because it took the stress out of finding and conversing with multiple vendors. Plus they exceeded all of our expectations with their beautiful work! We got married at the Post Card Inn on St. Pete Beach in Florida. We loved the idea of getting married at one of our favorite places with sentimental value, which was captured entirely through all of our photos. I am in awe with how gorgeous all of our pictures turned out and all of the precious details and moments captured by Sublime. David was truly a life saver on our special day because he kept our entire wedding party and guests on track and made our day flow flawlessly. I couldn't have found a better photographer to keep me calm through the stress of planning a destination wedding, especially since Hurricane Irma was expected to hit a few days following our wedding day. I am so grateful for Sublime and the once in a life time moments they captured through picture, video, and photo booth. They are an amazing crew to work with and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Shanice C

My experience went from great, to ok, to horrible in the almost two years since my wedding! We booked Sublime for our engagement photos. Being we were from out of town David suggested a location. The location was amazing, but the photos were ehhh. But since we saw what they were... Read More capable of we were still confident our wedding day photos would be amazing, plus we had already paid them for the wedding photography and video package. They were very responsive prior to our wedding and day of they were on time and ready. It was a beautiful day and our venue was amazing. I didn't feel like David was as creative as I hoped he would be and our pictures were very basic wedding day photos. With all of that I would have still rated Sublime a 3 or 4. Our issues didn't start until after the wedding and it was time to receive our photos/video/album. Our photos came in the about 4-6 weeks which wasn't horrible. Our video was a different story. It came about 9 months later. When it finally arrived the short film was great but the full day video was full of errors! The sound was off, missing in some places. There was a ribbon running through certain parts. It would cut away and skip. It was just horrible! My husband immediately sent an email about the issues. David sent my husband back an email asking him to document where the video was giving problems. I had a real issue with this because it's not my job to document it. You provide a service, you should do quality control before you send it out and when your customer complains YOU should go figure out the problem. So after not hearing from them for almost 3 months I sent a follow up email detailing my frustrations and disappointment. I received an email back almost instantaneously full of excuses. Which I call excuses because I understand life happens, but the communication when things happen should never be compromised. I got my video back about two days later and everything was fixed and at that time I was told my album would be "out very soon". This was August 2017. It's now March of 2018 and I still have not received my album. In January I sent David another email expressing my frustrations and again I got received excuses. And at that point was told the album cover I chose was back ordered and I needed to pick another cover. I truly considered taking asking for my money back, but I took a deep breath and picked a new album cover. On February 4th I sent my new cover choice and asked if it's available. It is March 7th...a whole month later and I still haven't received a response. I am a patient person and I understand life happens and things are sometimes out of your control. But communicating that to your customer should always be your top priority. At this point I'm completely fed up and would never recommend Sublime to my worst enemy. I am truly hurt and disheartened. I paid everything up front and on time, so I expect the same respect when delivering on my products.

2018-04-04T14:58:52 Response from the vendor

Dear Shanice, Courtney and I truly respect your concerns. We wish that you would have expressed your points with us, so we could have personally given you answers. We think talking or emailing for explanations would have helped with your concerns and hopefully mended our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Chelsea M

If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and book Sublime Studios! We used Sublime for our October 15th, 2017 wedding at The Grand Plaza in St. Pete Beach, FL. We booked photography, videography, and photo booth and we could not be happier with our experience. Both... Read More David and Courtney are absolutely amazing and made us feel at ease on our wedding day. They are so incredibly talented and people keep telling us that our wedding photos are the most gorgeous wedding photos they have ever seen! The phot booth was a HUGE hit at our reception and allowed us to document many memorable moments that we would not have had if we didn’t have the photo booth. I can’t wait to receive our video soon! Thank you Sublime for making our wedding day so perfect!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Siobhan A

We booked Sublime Studios for our wedding in December 2016 at The White Barn in Brooksville, FL. We are BEYOND happy with the quality of the photos, videos, and the professionalism of David, Courtney and their team. I had actually forgot to pack my veil the day of the wedding... Read More and when it was discovered that I had no veil about 2 hours before the ceremony, Courtney and David flew into action! Courtney was kind enough to make a stop at their home and then lend me a gorgeous veil before the ceremony! Saying that Sublime went above and beyond for us is an understatement! The photos were absolutely breathtaking and our wedding party had a great time working with them! We also booked a photo booth and it was a HUGE hit! Everyone loved taking silly pictures and they are some of most cherished photos from that day! Do yourself and favor and look no further! Sublime Studios delivered the highest quality photos, video and service! Extremely happy!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Christina L

We used Sublime for our daughter's wedding this last weekend. I would highly recommend them to our friends and family. David did our daughters engagement shots and through Sublime, we hired Kinsey as our wedding day photographer! Our daughter could not be happier with the time... Read More Kinsey spent with them. Our guests had a wonderful time at the Photo Booth! I also looked over at one point in the night and realized the videographer caught the bride, her aunts and myself dancing, just then her grandmother danced into the circle! It was an amazing night! The whole team was fantastic! We can not wait to see the beautiful pictures! Thank you David and Kinsey!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Sam R

David was honestly one of the best photographers to work with from the beginning. He not only made me feel comfortable planning so far away but he listened to my requests too. He also made me and my now husband feel comfortable the entire time and made the whole process so easy... Read More and quick. His son also did such a fantastic job at the photo booth and was making everyone laugh. Our videographer also was amazing and we barely knew he was there taking video of the entire time. I could not be more excited to see the photos and video and would highly recommend Sublime to anyone who asks.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Brandi R

Chris and I got married at the Gulf Drive Cafe on Bradenton Beach Florida in May 2017. Sublime Studios did our photography and Photo Booth. Our photos came out beautiful with hi res. The photos were framed well and captured the perfect moments of our perfect day! The Photo Booth... Read More was a fun addition that gave us the opportunity to see all our guest photos and send them home with a little souvenir. David was our lead photographer and he was very professional. He answered every time I called and made the day go by smoothly. He know just how to place you for the perfect shot. Overall we are so happy we chose Sublime Studios.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jennifer E

We booked our engagement photos, wedding photography and videography with Sublime Studies and couldn't be happier that we did. David and Courtney are extremely talented photographers and did an awesome job on everything. We got married in Tampa, FL at Ivy Astoria and somehow... Read More ended up with a rainy day in February - Courtney absolutely made it work and our pictures came out beautiful despite the rainy day. Courtney did both our engagement shoot and our wedding and we loved that we got to know her a little bit before our big day with our engagement pictures. She is very creative and has a great eye for photos - she made sure that we got every shot that I had wanted, but without taking us away from our cocktail hour and reception for a long time.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Anika W

I was blown away by the pictures that Sublime Photography took of my wedding. I was married at the Sandpearl Hotel in Clearwater, Florida and I hired Sublime to photograph my daytime wedding. David, my photographer, did an absolutely amazing job! He truly captured the essence of... Read More my wedding day. I was impressed by the crisp picture quality and artistic shots he took. I spent a lot of time researching photographers because my wedding was outdoors during lunchtime which means harsh lighting conditions. David was great about answering all my questions ahead of time to ensure I was comfortable. He was easy to work with, laid back, yet highly efficient. He excelled with the harsh lighting and exceeded my expectations in terms of the quality of the pictures he took. If you are looking for a professional, highly skilled photographer who is easy to work with, I high recommend David with Sublime Photography.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Kay S

David and Courtney was a pleasure to work with during my wedding. They did a fabulous job on my wedding photos. I booked photo, video and photo booth services. They are very flexible and fun to work with. The quality of the photos and video are great. They have went above and... Read More beyond to capture every special moment if my big day. My wedding was at The Crystal Ballroom in Casselberry, FL

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Dana L

BEST TEAM EVER!!!! David and Courtney from Sublime Studios were beyond amazing and did an incredible job making our day perfect in every way. We booked both their photography and videography services for our Disney Fairytale Wedding at the Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion in... Read More Orlando Florida. David, Courtney and the entire team were so easy to work with, they are super talented and creative. From the very beginning communication with Sublime studios was great. David was very patient and efficient in returning emails and text messages. David created a very workable yet flexible time line for our day. David and Courtney are an amazing husband and wife team that work well together and offer a lot of high energy and excitement. The picture quality of our photos was beyond my expectations and we so pleased with all the photos. I couldn't be any happier for the choice we made to use this amazing team and I would recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Brittany S

I would highly recommend Sublime Studios for your wedding photography needs. David is simply amazing. We had a blast shooting our engagement pictures at the Ringling in Sarasota and my wedding pictures were absolutely stunning. I look forward to working with him in the future.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Philip R

With a grateful heart I recommend Sublime photography. This company photographed the most important day of my life and their work decorates the walls of our house, reminding us of that wonderful day. They are professional, thorough and artistic. David captured the beautiful... Read More landscape, lighting and nuances of our venue, Lange Farm in Dunedin. He navigated all the wedding dynamics like a photo-boss, maintaining his cool when unruly family members didn't fall into photo-mode immediately. Weddings are landmark occasions in people's lives, so go with photographers who will make it a perfect day. Thank you, Sublime!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jenny B

Sublime Studios did an outstanding job capturing all of the sweet cherish able moments that I can look back on for the rest of my life. We went with their photography and videography services and were very impressed. We had our wedding at the Loews Don Cesar Resort on St. Pete... Read More Beach and they were able to catch amazing quality pictures no matter how strong the sun was while we were on the beach! Sublime Studios was also very timely and catering to my requests, they even left an hour after the proposed time because guests kept wanting to take pictures. I highly recommend Sublime Photography because of their professionalism, expertise, reliability and friendliness.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Courtney C

My husband and I got married in St. Pete Beach, Fl at the Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort in July. We spent almost a year planning every last detail of our event. Choosing our photographer was probably the easiest decision we made. We looked through many portfolios and searched... Read More the knot for many reviews, but when you stumble upon someone like Sublime Studios and catch your future husband crying during someone else's wedding video, you know you have found "the one" (to capture THE day). We immediately got in contact with them, got a great vibe from communicating with them, and felt their personality jived well with ours. We booked them for our engagement shoot and wedding day photography, videography and photobooth. The day of the wedding, they showed up on time and kept busy while my stylist did my hair. They moved furniture around to get the perfect shots of my dress hanging, the rings, the shoes, me writing my vows last minute. They even kept me calm when it started to pour soon before I was called to walk down the aisle. They were very professional but very chill too. I had fun with them during our wedding. They were there with us during every moment but they weren't ever in our way. I love going through my wedding album. It shows how attentive they are to detail. It was the happiest day of my life and I get to relive it over and over again now. The pictures are so clear that I feel like I'm back there on the beach with everyone I love. One of our stipulations for picking our photographer was that we should feel like we can hang our wedding pictures on the wall. If I had to say a bad thing about their work, it is that I want to wallpaper all of my walls with our wedding pictures. Thank you for being the biggest part of our most special day. I don't know what we would have done without you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Shawn H

My groom and I were married at the Don CeSar in St. Pete Beach, Florida. Sublime Studios provided our wedding photos and a photo booth during our reception! From our formal session to capturing 'moments' Sublime was a class act. During our action packed day Courtney and David... Read More helped me stay relaxed and follow the timeline we had set. I would highly recommend them for your big day, and don't leave out the photo booth our guests absolutely loved it as an extra favor! Thank you Courtney and David for capturing the most gorgeous sunset and our most special day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Paige A

Sublime Studios simply did an AMAZING job on our wedding photography. My wedding situation was unique my husband and I are from Kentucky but have always dreamed of a Destination wedding! Dreams do come true, but the difficult part is doing all the planning back home, I never saw... Read More the venue until we got there the week of the wedding. So, finding a wedding photographer, while not being in the area was tough. The wedding photography was one of the most important details of our wedding, so I did my research and found SUBLIME STUDIOS and was not disappointed! I worked with David and he was extremely helpful in every aspect from starting (stressful planning phase) to the end (anxious bride waiting for her pictures phase) David and Courtney aren’t part-time; they are full-time professionals! There are many different packages to find the one that suits your wedding needs! I can’t forget to mention the Photo booth, is was the big hit of the night! Our wedding now has beautiful photos that I will cherish forever. I’m so thankful I found Sublime for my wedding photography.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jason B

Sublime was AMAZING! They were patient, and extremely professional. And the picture quality is breathtaking. We couldn't have been happier with Sublime. Their photo booth was a fun addition, their photos and photographers were second to none and the videographers were very easy... Read More to deal with. We got married on Pensacola Beach at the Margaritaville and Dave and his team captured our special day perfectly!!!!