Sue Jacobs Cakes

Gilbert, and all of the surrounding Phoenix area

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

1140 N Gilbert RD #106, Gilbert, AZ Gilbert, and all of the surrounding Phoenix area (602) 502-7809

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Hao H

Sue’s wedding cake is absolutely beautiful and tasty. She makes her own special frosting, which is not only nice looking, but also very delicious. Our guests enjoyed it a lot. Sue is nice and friendly to work with. We highly recommend her as cake designer.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Megan O

Sue was amazing, she met me at my venue and walked through every layer and flavor with us. She took my vision and made it a reality, I loved it and am so happy with her work.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Katelyn S

Wow! Sue Jacobs cakes aren't only amazing, she is also amazing! She was so helpful throughout the whole cake process and we couldn't be more excited about how our wedding cake turned out...everything we wanted and absolutely beautiful. Thank you Sue!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Alicia A

Sue did an amazing job! Her cake tasted so good! Everything was very professional.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Taylor P

Sue Jacobs Cakes is the absolute best! Sue is an absolute peach to work with and she was so attentive to my needs and wants for my wedding cake. She was very sweet and professional in speaking to me through phone, email and in person and every time I spoke with her she left me... Read More feeling confident that I would have the cake of my dreams on my wedding. Oh, and her cakes! I've had the pleasure of tasting many flavors and each and every one of them exceeded my expectations. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful, and tasted WONDERFUL! I have and will continue to recommend her cakes!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Lexie P

Sue's cakes are both delicious and look great! She took exactly what me and my husband wanted and made it look awesome. I've also tasted some not so tasty cakes and I love Sues secret recipe. Her cakes are so yummy I would highly recommend!

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Shelby B

Sue's cakes/flavors are so tasty! I am not a cake person but when I tasted her cake I knew we had found the right cake vendor. The design of the cake was beautiful and we didn't have any leftovers!

Mmmmmm cake

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Denise L

thank you sue so much for going through all of our decor and thoughts so that our cake matched us perfectly. Thank you so much for going through all of our choices and possible ideas. Working with our cake topper I know must have been interesting but you made it perfect!!... Read More Thank you

Yum!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Sarah J

Sue is so much fun to work with. She knows what she is doing and is very professional. I had a blast planning a new design with her for my cake, and she made it everything I wanted. It was so delicious I didn't get a taste of it at my own wedding! By the time I thought about it,... Read More every last piece had been snatched up. It was delicious and beautiful. I would highly recommend using Sue if you want a delicious cake guests will be raving about.

Great Cake and So Easy to Work With!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Mandy A

Sue was so great to work with! Once we booked an appointment with her, we knew we would have no worries with the cake! When you're planning a wedding, it's a wonderful feeling to find a vendor that you know will be great and who you can instantly trust - that was Sue! She was... Read More very professional, had lots of ideas and options for us to look over, and we really enjoyed working with her. The cake was great, too!

Absolutely loved it

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Tiandra

The cake was delicious. And everyone loved it. I already have and will continue to recommend her to others.

Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Hunn

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Krista W

We met with Sue at our venue, The Views at Superstition and went on to meet with her personally for a tasting. We immediately knew that she was the "one" we would choose to design/bake our wedding cake. Our wedding was relatively small with less than 100 people. We got to... Read More view her books and tasted 4-5 different types of cakes. Sue ensured that we had everything we wanted at an affordable price. The cake looked amazing and tasted even better. We chose a 3 layer square, very simple design- it looked spectacular! We chose 2 flavors- a lemon poppy seed that was light, moist and flavorful as well as a decadent chocolate. We received compliments from all in attendance! We were so pleased- any bride and groom would be lucky to have Sue Jacobs cater their wedding cake!

Beautiful and Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Michelle B

I was so thrilled to find Sue at a local wedding expo. I tried her samples and I couldn't believe how the cake was not overly sugary like so many others - you could actually taste the flavor and they were so delicious! Sue was very easy to work with and together we came up with... Read More the perfect cake. Thank you Sue for your amazing talent and generous heart!

Delicious cake!

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Alyssa R

Sue was awesome. Always available to answer my questions not to mention her cakes taste great!! I gave her a picture of what I wanted and it looked amazing:)

The Best CAKE!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Katy C

The cake Sue created for me and my new husband was absolutely to die for you!! I gave her a picture of my ideal cake and she created it with no problem!!! She even acquired real flowers and beautiful purple ribbon to complete the look I was going for!! The best part about the... Read More cake were all the compliments we received long after the wedding was over!! It was perfect!!

Happily Ever After Come True

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Cassandra B

I cannot even begin to rave about Sue without being completely crazy happy. Sue Made my wedding cake absolutely mouthwatering beautiful. It was melt in your mouth so good and i am beyond blessed to have had Sue do my wedding. She is the sweetest most wonderful person, and i... Read More couldnt have imagined anyone else to do my wedding. The cake was Beautiful and everything i wanted and more. It was the perfect mix of sweet and moist, and the secret recipe frosting and filling was to die for. thank you so much Sue for becoming a friend and making our wedding cake a dream come true.. Mrs. Liguori-Reid

Rave Reviews on Our Cake!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Lynnette A

Not only is Sue the sweetest person in the entire world, but her 30 years experience shows! She did my buttercream cake with fondant lace appliqués BEAUTIFULLY! Not only was it gorgeous in pictures and in person, but the buttercream frosting is just right! The cakes moist and... Read More delicious; never too sweet! It was perfect! And the value for the cake was great! All my guests loved it....emphasis on the loved. Thank you Sue!!!!!!