Sugar Fashion Cakes

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

105 S Walters Ave, Elizabethtown, KY

Awesome Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Arnora A

I asked Sarah for a steampunk wedding cake with a dragon on it and let her come up with the designs. Each of her drawings was amazing, but we ended up choosing the one where my husband and I were riding the dragon topper. It came out looking great and we received many... Read More compliments on it! The orange marmalade cake with caramel icing tasted fantastic, too!

Beautiful & Amazing Taste

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Lauren B

Sugar Fashion Cakes made my wedding cake and my groom's cake. Both of them were just as I imagined them and they were perfect. She did an amazing job on them and I would certainly recommend her. She used every detail I wanted on the cake and made it just like I had drawn out.... Read More Every detail was there. The Groom's cake was such a big hit as the huge golf ball looked like an actual real golf ball the size of a basketball.

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Courtney S

Very delicious!!! My only complaint was that she did 7 other events on the day of my wedding. I was very nervous about how much care was going to be given to my cake, but all turned out well.

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Sarah M

Our wedding cake and groom's cake was not only beautiful and decorated just as I had described, but tasted amazing! The vanilla with buttercream icing and the raspberry/lemon were a hit!

Reviewed on 6/17/2012 Amanda S

Sugar Fashion Cakes is amazing! Sarah is an incredible artist! She took our ideas and brought them to life. The cake tasted wonderful and turned out even more beautiful than I ever dreamed! The cake was one of the highlights of my special day! All of our guests loved the... Read More cake! I highly recommend Sugar Fashion Cakes!

So Memorable!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Caitlin T

I can not recommend Sugar Fashion Cakes enough! Sarah made us a four tiered Bailey's Irish Cream and white flavored cake. Every guest raved about how much they enjoyed it. Not only was it beautiful and beyond delicious, but Sarah was a doll to work with. I had such a good... Read More experience with her that I recently hired her to make cupcakes for my baby shower! (In which she also did an awesome job.) Planning your wedding can be such a stressful experience but Sugar Fashion Cakes eliminates all complications with a service you can trust to be top notch. I couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Andrea M

Beautiful cakes! The cake I ordered was exactly how I imagined it! Sara makes everything from scratch with the best tasting icing (fondant included). Tons of flavors to choose from too and all of them are as tasty as they sound.