Sugar Mama's Sweets and Treats

North Providence, RI

Let Us Make Your Special Day Even Sweeter!

Specializing in gourmet cupcakes for your most important occasion, we will work with you to create a beautiful cupcake tower or cake to suit your taste. Sugar Mama's award-winning cupcakes include first place winner in People's Choice at Cupcake Madness 2011. Call us to schedule a free tasting.

Cakes + Desserts

1862 Mineral Spring Ave, North Providence, RI (401) 714-8092

Favorite cupcakes!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Breena S

Sugar Mama's made our cupcakes, wedding cake and grooms cake. Still today friends and family are asking me about the cupcakes. Erin the owner was absolutely great. She took my ideas and made our wedding cake and grooms cake perfect. I wanted simple for the wedding cake.... Read More Erin added some simple décor of red cherry blossoms and it came out great. My husband a fan of the Texas longhorns needed a cake to have a longhorn and Erin did that perfect. As for the cupcakes we chose a mix of flavors, fall flavors, nutella, pina colada and lemon. They were great and a few days later still amazing, moist and sweet! I am so happy we went with Sugar mama's for our wedding. Even though we live out of state we plan on using sugar mamas in the future. Much thanks!

Sugar Mama's is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Lauren O

Erin and the staff at Sugar Mama's were delightful to work with. Not only are they wonderful people, but their cupcakes are to die for! We had a rather large wedding with over 250 people and Erin had a display made that would be large enough to accommodate our large number of... Read More cupcakes. We were very pleased with everything on our wedding day. My husband and I recently celebrated our 1st anniversary and the one thing we wanted to do for our anniversary was have cupcakes from Sugar Mama's! Seriously they are the BEST!

Cupcake wedding tier

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Patricia P

Erin did a perfect job on our cupcake wedding tier. We were able to choose as many flavors as we liked!! The guests loved them and so did we. We also ordered a small cake on top for us to cut and our flavor was pina colada and it was delicious. I would recommend Sugar... Read More Mama's to anyone for a wedding birthday or any occasion!! Definitely a five star rating!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kayla C

Erin is absolute best! She does such an amazing job and works so hard to accomadate all your requests at an resonable price. The cupcakes and cake were a hit at our wedding. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Bryanna C

Erin is simply AMAZING. I had this vision that most people thought wouldn't go well, but I stuck to it and Erin was so excited about it. PS- it came out PERFECT. Aside from the cakes and cupcakes that comes out of that bakery being THE BEST IN RI, Erin is just a joy to be... Read More around. Her energy and charisma is truly what makes everything perfect. I got so many compliments about how delicious everything was and how cute our dessert table was... she blew me away ! I will definitely be back for future parties and events !

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Anna D

Erin was so responsive and easy to work with! We heard of her from a couple of friends who had booked her for their wedding, and we were excited to see what she had to offer. Her cupcakes are SOO GOOD!! And she offers so many different flavors, it was hard to decide which ones... Read More we wanted. My husband actually loved the lemon flavor over the chocolate! Nonetheless, we ended up choosing 7 different flavors, all of which were AMAZING! Erin went above and beyond to secure us with the cupcake stands we really wanted. The night of the wedding, we were happy to find a small note from Erin wishing us a happy night and extra boxes to take leftover cupcakes home. Overall, everything was perfectly displayed and we couldn’t be happier! Highly recommend to anyone looking for great, friendly service, and affordable, delicious cupcakes!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Sarah H

Me and my husband got married June 4th of this year. We went with cupcakes for our guest and a small cake at the top for us to cut. Sugar Mama's Sweets and Treats did an AMAZING JOB!!! I couldn't thank them enough for making our special day even more special!! The cupcakes were... Read More amazing so was the cake. Me and my husband didn't have to worry about anything Erin set up the cupcake stand and it looked beautiful!! I would highly recommend Sugar Mama's Sweets and Treats!!! Anytime I feel like dessert I go straight to Sugar Mama's!! They are the sweetest people you will ever meet!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Julie Z

I was referred to sugar mamas from my venue and I was more than pleased with the final product. I wanted a cupcake tower and Erin the owner created such a beautiful piece. I rented her white cupcake stand and had about five different flavors of cupcakes for my 200 guests. The... Read More cupcakes looked and tasted delicious. Erin was busy with holiday season but still was fast in responding to me via phone or email and the price was affordable. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kimberly M

Erin put together a beautiful dessert table of cupcakes and cake for our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful to work worth!! She was very responsive to emails and had some great ideas for our wedding, and was very accommodating to every request. All of our guests couldn’t... Read More wait to dig in (we faced a wall of hungry guests after the cake cutting) and they all raved about them afterwards. She has seasonal flavors as well as the flavors listed on the website. We booked Sugar Mamas because of their great prices and gluten free options, and Erin’s genuine sweetness was a wonderful bonus! Unbeknownst to us at the time, my friend who’s wedding was years previous and inspired us to go the cupcake route when we saw and tasted her delicious cupcakes at her wedding actually used Sugar Mama’s too! We’ve already recommended them to another friend who has also signed with them for their wedding. Even though Sugar Mamas is an hour drive from us, we go there for all our sweet-treat needs now!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Laura W

Erin was wonderful to work with! She understood exactly what we wanted and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect! We chose to rent her cake stands and the display was beautiful. The cupcakes and ceremony cake were delicious. I'm so glad we picked Erin for our... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kate H

Such a pleasure working with Erin. She was spot on with all the flavors of cupcakes and the look I was going for for my wedding cake. Can't wait to celebrate every occasion with sugar mamas!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Alexandra S

Erin was amazing to work with. The cupcakes, and cake at my wedding were simply delicious. So many compliments on flavor and presentation. I highly recommend Sugar Mama's to anyone looking for the perfect cupcake or cake for their special event!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Laura M

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Erin from sugar mamas. Starting from tasting I knew that I would enjoy working with her and the cupcakes were absolutely delicious! She gave great suggestions, was always kind, available and very accommodating! My cupcake tower... Read More at my wedding was perfect--I had the chocolate, strawberry fields, pumpkin and pina colada cupcakes. The cake on top was to die for. Everything was beautiful and my guests loved it! I cannot wait to order more for our one year anniversary. Thank you so much Erin for your passion and creativity and helping make my day memorable.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Chelsea D

Erin at Sugar Mama's was so wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to all RI brides! First of all, the cupcakes were insanely delicious...our guests are still raving about them. Second of all, the stands that we rented from her and the way she set them up /... Read More decorated the sweets table was so gorgeous. I truly could not have asked for more!! Now, I just can't wait until our first anniversary to eat the rest of our cake :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jennifer R

Erin was great!! She was so nice and a pleasure to work with. The cupcakes were amazing! All of our guests raved about them for months!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Paulina O

At Sugar Mama's you can expect to receive top class product and service. Not only are the cupcakes delicious, but Erin, the owner of Sugar Mama's, is the most delightful person I had the pleasure to work with to make my wedding day perfect. My fiancee and I attended a wedding... Read More where we tried Erin's cupcakes and we were so impressed that we knew we wanted to work with her for our wedding. When we met with Erin for the first time to go over flavors I was overwhelmed with all the choices. She kindly prepared a box of 12 different cupcakes for my fiancee and I to try in the comfort of our home. We had a hard time picking our favorites because they were all delicious! She was also wonderful with making recommendations on the display that would go with our wedding theme and colors. On the day of our wedding, Erin's cupcake/cake display was magnificent. I kept walking to the cupcake table to admire how wonderful it turned out. Many guests at our wedding approached me and my husband asking where we got the cupcakes because they absolutely loved them! I would also like to mention that Sugar Mama's is very affordable and you really are getting a superb product. Sugar Mama's will always have my business and I will also recommend it to others!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kelly G

Erin was amazing. So easy to work with and answered every question I had. Her cupcakes we simply amazing. We literally had none left over at our 200+ wedding! All of our guests raved about the taste and the different flavors. I highly recommend Sugar Mamas!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kaitlynn A

Erin was genuine and a very easy person to work with. The cupcake presentation that she did for our wedding on 8/26/16 was incredible! Not only did they look great, they tasted amazing and all of our guests were raving about the flavors we had chosen. The Peanut Butter were... Read More the first to go :) Erin was very responsive and professional. She has beautiful cake and cupcake stands to choose from. She delivered the cupcakes and cake and set everything up for us! She goes above and beyond and you would make a mistake not to pick Sugar Mama's!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Michael W

Erin was awesome. We loved the cupcakes. The pumpkin and apple was our absolute favorite. She had another wedding booked the same day we were having ours but was able to accommodate us. The table looked beautiful when we saw it with the rustic wood stand and bark. Everyone loved... Read More the cupcakes! We would definitely recommend her. Her prices are reasonable and her service is above and beyond. She even got extra wood slabs to go with our theme. Thanks Sugar Mamas for helping to make our wedding so special and memorable!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Caroline M

The cupcakes were delicious & beautiful! Highly recommend!!! Our wedding cake was perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Danielle Z

Erin is Amazing !!! sooo easy to work with! she understands what you are looking for ! and the cupcakes tasted sooooo GOOD!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Kari W

This place is amazing! Out of all my vendors Sugar Mamas gets my highest rating. On a scale of 1-10 I give Erin a 12. The cupcakes were delicious and the presentation was beyond beautiful. On top of that her prices were the best out there AND she's one of the nicest... Read More people we worked with. Look no further... She's the best 😀

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Jessica D

I love cupcakes and knew I had to have them for my wedding! Sugar Mama's was definitely the best place to go to fulfill my dream! Erin is so nice and simply wonderful to work with!! The cupcake display table she made for my wedding was absolutely beautiful! The cupcakes were... Read More delicious and my guests are still talking about them! I would highly recommend Sugar Mama's to all! :)

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Isabel O

Wonderful, beautiful and delicious. Erin goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy on your big day!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Tara D

Sugar Mama's was amazing to work with from start to finish. Erin provided great customer service,and the most beautiful cupcakes. Everyone was blown away with the cupcake table at my wedding. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Sugar Mama's, highly recommend to all.