Stunning Country Club Setting

Tucked away in the scenic hills of Bellbrook, Sugar Valley Golf Club is the perfect setting for your one of a kind, dream wedding. Our new facilities offer opportunities for both indoor and outdoor receptions. Whether you are planning an intimate reception or envisioning a larger, more elaborate, wedding celebration, Sugar Valley Golf Club can fulfill your wedding desires. Our experienced staff will work with you each step of the planning process to ensure that your vision becomes a reality. Our chef can customize any menu, from hors d’oeuvres to plated dinners, to meet your wedding wishes. We pride ourselves on our thoughtful attention to the details that will make your special occasion truly memorable.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1250 Mead Rd, Bellbrook, OH (937) 372-9400

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kirsten F

We had our wedding this weekend in the pavilion and I am not sure I could think of a more beautiful place! Everyone at Sugar Valley bent over backwards to make our vision a reality. Not only did Jane worked tirelessly with our vendors, but she also set up all of our decor and... Read More helped tear down and store everything! We are so grateful for everything they did for us!

Meet The Events Director

Danielle

I started working weddings 8 years ago. Since then I have worked over 2,000 wedding. I was the food & beverage manager at a 5 star golf & beach resort in Canada (where I’m from) where I oversaw each wedding from start to finish. Planning and organizing weddings have become a passion of mine . I'm excited for you to see our venue! It’s unique as we have two venues, indoor & outdoor and we have a ceremony space, all on a private golf club here at Sugar Valley!