Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cakes + Desserts

925 S Main St, Frankenmuth, MI (989) 652-2400

Delicious Cake & Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Caitlin C

My husband and I booked Sugar High for our wedding. We ordered a small cake to cut for the two of us and mini cupcakes for the guests. Sugar High was awesome through the whole process!! They were accommodating to special flavors for my mini cupcakes! They were also very... Read More flexible with my work schedule and would email me when I needed it. Their prices are nice and the quality is great. I loved the design on the cake and the mini cupcakes were so cute!! I will definitely be a return customer for future cakes & cupcakes!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Audie R

Thank you SO much for making our wedding cake and cupcakes, they were fantastic! I know it was a little crazy asking for a pepperoni pizza flavored wedding cake but, it was absolutely perfect! It was hard not to keep on eating it at the cake cutting. Thank you guys!

FANTASTIC!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 Cheryl

Our cake was a hit! It tasted AMAZING! The cake tasting is to go which allowed our family and friends some input. Which we needed, because all of their cakes are so good!!! I was not sure the design I wanted, but they helped me while giving some so ideas/suggestions. They also... Read More include a free one year anniversary cake. They were so great. Never once did I worry about the cake. I would recommend SugarHigh to anyone and everyone!

A taste of heaven

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Danelle G

SugarHigh cake is the best I've ever tasted. And my wedding cake looked amazing! I received lots of compliments on the cake. I also really liked the tasting to go idea and we had a lot of fun with it

A cake to die for!

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Linds R

Tres Leches was the best thing I've ever tasted! They were amazing throughout the entire process, from the design, to purchase, to delivery to consumption! They even offered a cupcake for our 1-year anniversary. Plus they won Cupcake Wars on the Food Network! I would... Read More recommend this bakery to anyone!

Best wedding cake

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Sarah S

Our cake was beautiful and delicious!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Randi R

The wedding cake was good except I feel like anywhere else would compare to it too. The bakery has many more different flavors of cake then other bakeries in the area had. They did not design the cake exactly how I wanted it; I wanted edible flowers on the top and middle of the... Read More cake and paid extra for them. They only made 5 flowers and put them in the middle of the cake so the top was bare. If I could re-do the cake I probably would go with someone else who was cheaper. After talking to some guests, they do not even remember the wedding cake so my advice is why should you spend a fortune on a cake when no one really pays attention to it?

Wonderful store

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Dana P

Sugarhigh made our wedding cake and cupcakes and they were a real crowd pleaser! Our guests are still raving about how delicious they were! We went with three flavors of cupcakes and there was something for everyone. The whole process with Sugarhigh was very easy and the... Read More cupcake sampling was a lot fun!

Award Winning Cupcakes at Awesome Wedding!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Lauren K

This place was recommended to us by Bavarian Inn Lodge and we never turned back. They had two things included with their wedding cake package that made us sign immediately. They create a tasting kit for you to take home and try all the different cake, frosting, and filling... Read More flavors so you can experiment and find the right combination. That tasting kit is applied to your order total credit if you place an order within 30 days. The second thing we loved was that they will make a free small cake for your anniversary so if your frozen piece doesn't taste as good, you can enjoy that same delicious cake from a year ago on your anniversary. Leading up to the special day, they won on Food Network's Cupcake Wars, which made our guests even more excited to taste these delicious cupcakes and cake at our wedding. We loved their bakery so much, cookies from their bakery were placed in the welcome bags as well. The cupcakes and top cake were a huge hit and Adam and Shannon were a great pair to work with! We can't wait to come back in town and try more of their great creations!

Mouth Watering

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Kristin T

Very proud to call them my bakery. We used them for all the events leading up to the wedding and even for our sweet tooth moments. We had a 3-tier simple cake, I thought they were on the pricey side, but their work is beautiful and the cake is delicious, so it was worth spending... Read More the extra cash.

Beautiful and Tasty Cake!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Rachel S

The cake was gorgeous and exactly what I asked for and it was so tasty too!!!

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Meghan P

The design for the cake they came up with was amazing! We had four tiers all different flavors and all of them were delicious! They were very helpful whenever we had questions

Best Wedding Cake I have ever tasted!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Abbie C

SugarHigh did an amazing!! job on my wedding cake! The price was right and the taste was devine!! Best wedding cake ever!!

SugarHigh!!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Karmen J

SOOOOOOOO Good, the orange one is the best.

Great Cake

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Koula C

Our cake/cupcakes were excellent. We had one problem which the rectified asap. They were delicious and beautiful.

Great Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Kendra T

I love them! great/ professional people!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Jamie S

My Enchanted Dragonfly Cake couldn't have been more Perfect ! Thank You to All who had a Part in it's creation !

Two Delicious and Amazing Cakes!

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Elizabeth C

We got our wedding cake and (surprise) groom's cake from SugarHigh and we're thrilled with the results! Everyone kept telling us how delicious the cake was (we had two different types) and how much they loved the groom's cake! We LOVED it too! It was a 3D Florida Gator cake... Read More and it was a HIT!!!!! Heather is wonderful and talented! I'm so glad that we found SugarHigh and look forward to continue to enjoy their treats (their cupcakes are amazing) in the future!

Winter Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 2/23/2011 Lee Anne Simpson S

I did a cake tasting where I was blown away by this newly opened business. The owner sat down with us and went through all the details of what we could possibly have and things we already knew we wanted. The cake was beautiful and it tasted amazing.

Best Cake Ever

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Sandra M

Heather is amazing! She started this business and has done a wonderful job. I found a picture of a cake I liked and she completely duplicated it in our colors. It was gorgeous! They also have the best and most cake flavors I've ever seen! I absolutely recommend their... Read More classic Tres Leches! The price was the best around!