They will remember...

Sullivan St. Caterers embraces the flavor and feeling of our Texas Hill Country, and want to share it with you! Our distinctive food and flawless service reflect your personal style and relieves you of the many details that enhance every special and memorable wedding.

Cuisine

American, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

Blanco, TX (830) 385-9461

Amazing service for every single person at the event

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

This review will be a bit different than most you'll probably read as it's coming from a musician that worked a wedding that Sullivan Street catered for. I don't want to say the name of our band but we are a featured band on this website as well and we play literally hundreds... Read More of weddings and events per year. This is the first review I've written about a catering company. We were simply blown away with Sullivan Street! Often, the band is an afterthought with catering companies but not with this one. We were looked after as much as the guests were at this wedding. The young lady (wish I'd have gotten her name but it was 11/22/14 at Tuscan Hall in Austin at the Dulcinea Chapel) was amazing and made sure we had everything we needed, provided us with an absolutely delicious meal, AND even made sure we got a plate of the Hors d'oeuvres that were being served while we were playing our first jazz set. That has NEVER happened to us before. I mentioned how much we appreciated it and she said that was just how they always do it...ALL of the vendors are treated this way by this catering company. We were given a nice table with fantastic food and wonderful service and we couldn't have been happier. I can't believe we haven't worked with them before but I certainly hope we get to again and often. Sullivan Street Caterers is, BY FAR, our favorite that we have worked with. All the guests were extremely happy with them as well. Hire this company for your wedding or event...they go above and beyond!

Best Service & Taste Around

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Adrian E

Briana and Kim at Sullivan Street Caterers made our wedding everything it could be! We did not want to get stuck with the same old chicken and rice. We were so happy when Sullivan Street Caterers came up with our "Black Tie BBQ" theme! The way the girls blended traditional bbq... Read More with upscale and unique flavors impressed ALL of our guests! Sullivan Street even incorporated our wants of a smores and popcorn bar and ran with it without hesitation. Their attention to detail at the actual ceremony was flawless. My honey and I felt spoiled by the attention, we didn't have to lift a finger for anything which gave us more time to mingle. The whole staff was incredibly professional and very kind to us and our guests, everyone was smiling all night! Briana even stayed to the very end to help tidy up and make us leftover boxes for the next day. I was very impressed! I found Sullivan street through a personal recommendation and so, I too, personally recommend that you use Sullivan Street Caterers for your next event, wedding or otherwise! We couldn't have been happier with the whole process!

Rave Reviews

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Becky F

Briana gave us exactly what we wanted - an unforgettable meal for our reception. Our guests were blown away by the wonderful food - the service was fantastic. If you're anywhere close to Blanco, Texas - use Sullivan Street Caterers....

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sylvan June K

We absolutely loved Sullivan Street Caterers! Briana is so talented and really knows how to blend her foods. She does her best to buy local and only serves fresh food. Briana was so easy to work with. Our guests raved about the dishes served- from the apricots and quail legs... Read More during the cocktail hour, to the dinner options. We are still getting compliments on her food! Only thing is to be patient with communication- I live in a fast paced world and needed to slow it down a bit. They know what they are doing and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Rachel B

Briana was a pleasure to work with. She is amazing chef and caterer and she and her staff made my wedding and Sunday brunch run smoothly! My guests loved every bite of food, some even said they went back for seconds and thirds (the fillets are amazing!). The bar tending staff... Read More took care of my guests and everyone was fat and happy the whole weekend! Thank you so much for ensuring our guests had a memorable meal x2! If you want 5 star cuisine hire Briana and her team! Well worth it!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Lauren W

We absolutely LOVED having Sullivan Street as our wedding caterer!!! My husband and I are somewhat foodies, so we were very concerned with having a fantastic meal at the wedding. Briana and her crew definitely delivered, and they were super accommodating for my vegetarian needs... Read More (many other caterers lacked options or even tried to convince me to have meat at the wedding). Not only that, but my super carnivorous family is still raving about the food! Briana was also super kind throughout the process and such a joy to work with--I would absolutely recommend Sullivan Street to any other brides looking for some amazing wedding food!

Great Food, Mediocre Service

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Mollie L

As far as the food itself is concerned, the quality and taste were hands down incredible. We were disappointed, however in the lack of customer service following the initial inquiry. As soon as we sent the check, it became very difficult to get in touch with Briana and that was... Read More very discouraging, having not met her in person. She had offered to place our rental order, which was a great gesture, but we ended up having to scramble to get things ordered and paid for on our end afterward as the ball was dropped. Again, if you're looking for phenomenal food, this is absolutely the place to go, but don't expect an abundance of extra service or outreach to go with it.

Wow!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014

Briana recently catered both the rehearsal dinner and reception dinner for my daughter's wedding. The food was astoundingly good both evenings. The rehearsal dinner was an outdoor seated family style dinner - delicious barbecue, tamales, macaroni and cheese. The reception was... Read More a more formal plated dinner. Again the food was wonderful, including beef tenderloin that was perfectly cooked and pecan crusted snapper that the guests raved about. Service was excellent. I would happily use Sullivan Street Caterers again.

Hands down best food EVER

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Lauren B

We are SO thankful to the wonderful people at Sullivan Street Catering. Personal service, great company, and amazing food! I can't even begin to explain how awesome the food was at our wedding. People are STILL talking about it! Everything was cooked to perfection and tasted... Read More amazing. I begged them to come home with me...it was that good. Every detail was so intricate and their timing was perfect. They were even sweet enough to pack up two to-go boxes for me and my husband for when we left! I will always ask Sullivan Street to cater all of my events from now on. If you are looking for some amazing food for your wedding, stop looking because these are your guys! Thank you so much for everything yall did to make our big day so special!!

Oodles of Compliments

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Lecie M

Sullivan Street Catering went above and beyond anything I could have wanted in a caterer. From the first time I met Briana and Kim, I just adored them. I love their philosophy, I love that they’re local, I love that they use organic products, I love that they love what they... Read More do, and you can tell by their personalities and their food. Then I actually got to taste their food, and everything was amazing. They make a steak you can cut with a plastic knife! They created custom menus to fit all our different tastes, they helped make suggestions to find an incredible variety of different foods for the entire night, incorporating all our favorites. After all that, they adjusted and changed, and adjusted and changed, to fit all our families different dietary requirements. Briana is so supportive and kind, and handled any melt down or complication with such caring. She fulfilled every need of ours and our families with such seeming ease, she even found a texas shaped waffle maker, per my mothers request for our after wedding brunch. And the compliment I heard most all weekend was how amazing the food was.

FABULOUS! Hard worker and wonderful chef

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Emylee H

We used Brianna for our September wedding in Blanco, TX and she and her staff did an amazing job. We had chicken, green beans, potatoes, and a dinner roll for our main course, as well as a garden salad. The presentation was amazing, the food was delicious, and we heard... Read More compliments about her work from our guests all night. In addition to the food (which included set up and break down) she handled all the rentals (which we had a lot of, because the Old Courthouse in Blanco was our venue, and they don't own anything for weddings, so we had to rent everything, down to silverware) and the staffing - and she did all of this seamlessly. She was easy to get in touch with to work out details, and knew all my other vendors (including working directly with my day-of wedding coordinator...a HUGE help!) She is extremely professional, and thinks about all the little details you might miss as a first time bride. I would highly recommend Brianna and her business to any bride and groom, she made my day wonderful, stress free, and DELICIOUS!

Beautiful and Delicious--Sullivan Street Caterers

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Janeil M

Dear Briana, When we met you nine months before our daughter’s wedding, we had just returned from finding “the dress” in Memphis. You became part of our journey; bound for everything to be simply perfect and elegant. We met in your kitchen, and you fed us some of the most... Read More delectable dishes from the Texas hill country, including salad with bee honeycomb and other beautiful things. You promised, “Your guests will feel loved,” and that they did! At our daughter’s wedding, you were there early with your staff, and we had no worries. The appetizers were fantastic in the Biergarten, and the meal was prepared to impeccable standards! You even gave our daughter and her groom a private serving on a hidden balcony overlooking the cocktail hour. THAT IS SERVICE. Every guest felt “loved” and your promise was perfectly kept. We cannot thank you enough. Most Sincerely, James and Janeil McCrury

Mostly good, but missed lots of details

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Janelle M

The tasting (of one dish) was fantastic. Briana was great at answering emails. We booked 1.5 yrs before the wedding and sorted out most details then, including menu & rental agreement (she took care of all the rentals, which was a huge help!). She agreed to do day-of... Read More coordination. Closer to the wedding, we finalized the details, rentals, & what her team would be doing. We hired 2 bartenders through her. I emailed her a complete list of the bar (provided by us, to include 3 kinds of wines, champagne, 3 kinds of beers, sodas, garnishes, cocktail napkins, 2 signature drinks, etc). I also gave her decor items with instructions on how to set them up. The food was mostly good, though some was lacking: the sliders were dry with oversized buns & minimal meat; the caesar salad "bites" were quite large & needed to be cut, though she had told us ordering knives would be unnecessary, so guests were left to figure it out; the avocado halves filled with corn salad weren't ripe, so I ended up with corn salad in my lap on my wedding dress; my mom said the mushrooms were disappointing (I didn't have any because I'm allergic). On the flip side, the mac&cheese bites were AMAZING, and guests were pleased with the cheese and fruit display served after the ceremony, as well as the watermelon fresca and lavender lemonade the caterer created. The rest of the food seemed like typical wedding fare. Most of the decor was executed as discussed and looked fantastic! They set up and lit candles on the tables, set out doilies at place settings, rolled forks and napkins, and transformed the downstairs display cases with white tablecloths. The issues of the evening: - My mom had to find the card box during the reception. It was not put out before she went looking for it. - I asked if water would be available the entire night and Briana said yes. My mom had to go to the kitchen to get it for guests. I do not know how long water was not available, and this was following at outdoor ceremony in Texas in June. - My sis was excited that we had non-HFCS apple juice for her children to have at the wedding. Unfortunately, the bar said they knew nothing of it. The groom had to go to the kitchen to get the apple juice. - My cousin from Washington was so excited to try lavender lemonade. The bar told him they were out. I went an hour later and the bartender got me a glass. My aunt told me about my disappointed cousin and I gave it to him. - I asked if cream and sugar would be available with the coffee. Cream was not put out until much later. Unfortunately, guests were coming to me asking about it. -I asked if we could have food and cake packed for myself and my husband to consume later that evening. Briana said they always do that and cake is always included. Cake was not included. -Like I said, we provided them with a complete list of bar contents and purchased the items ourselves. Unfortunately, one of the three kinds of beers was not made available to guests. Garnishes were not used (cherry/lime spear for one, bitters for the other). The 600 cocktail napkins I provided were not given out with drinks. There was confusion over which acrylic cups to use for mixed drinks, even though we specified and provided appropriate numbers. The bar service was amateur at best. - Some votive candles, which we had discussed placing throughout the venue, went unused. Overall, we were pleased with Sullivan St, but the number of details that were messed up were too numerous

Briana is amazing!

Reviewed on 1/26/2012 Molly C

A friend recommended Sullivan Street Caterer to me and I could not have been happier. Briana always made me feel like she had everything under control and she did! Several people commented at the wedding that the food that they had was some of the best they had ever had at a... Read More wedding. And besides being delicious, it was beautifully presented! If I have another event I will most definitely choose Sullivan Street Caterer. Why try anyone else when you have the BEST!

Promises Promises

Reviewed on 12/14/2011 Jennifer G

I feel like these people promised the world and brought the moon.. Don't get me wrong the food was awesome and everyone raved about it. But after the first meeting that sold us on Sullivan's, a lot of promises fell to the side, as Sullivan's says they didn't make such... Read More promises. So great food, lackluster service.

Excellent

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Peggy K

Briana and her crew were amazing. The taste testing prior to the wedding was outstanding. Briana had such a variety for us to sample and made it that much easier for the kids to decide on what they wanted served on their big day. The food was very very good. We could not... Read More have asked for a better meal and set up. We had so many compliments on the food and the presentation. I was able to enjoy my daughter's wedding much more than my oldest's. We did not have to worry about anything.

Good food, not so great experience

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Wendy M

We were happy to get a caterer on such short notice and cannot complain too much that we were their second wedding on the same night, but ended up getting all of the second-hand servers and event manager. When we went to the tasting, we loved the food (even though they were a... Read More little bit unprepared and unprofessional). On the day of the wedding the food was still good, but missing some of the key ingredients that made the dishes so special and the portions were much smaller (which they later admitted that they didn't have enough food so they had to make the portions smaller). For example, the chicken was missing the mushroom sauce that it was supposed to have, so it ended up just being a dry piece of grilled chicken. When we were ready to cut the cake we told them several times that we were about to start and to be ready to serve the cake, but they weren't. They also shut down our bar an hour before the reception was over for no reason. We had to go tell them to turn the lights back on and continue serving drinks until the end of the night. Bottom line, there were a lot of miscommunications between the owner of the company (who was supposed to be there for at least part of the time) and the staff who was there. The food was good, and the service was good on the night of our rehearsal dinner when the owner was there.

Sullivan Street is fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Ashley B

Briana and her staff were fantastic at our wedding! The meal was beautiful and delicious, the servers were courteous and completely responsive to our guests' needs. I would highly recommend Sullivan Street Caterers!