Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo

San Diego, CA (858) 382-1050

Amazing and down to earth Photographer and person!

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Rebecca J

Katie Sundberg is one of the most down to earth photographer/person I have ever met and she is truly wonderful at what she does. She was one of the photographers at my wedding at Mt. Woodson, CA in June of 2012. Her work is incredible and she makes everyone comfortable on the... Read More big day. She took photos that weren't posed and they are honestly to God the best photos I have ever seen. Not to mention, she took some really wonderful shots, and I have to say, all are in my computer files so I can look at them again and again. I have used Katie again and again for many different events that is from my wedding to photos taken for my family for gifts, and I believe that she is one of the best photographers in San Diego. You won't regret booking her-she is amazing!! :) Thank you again for all you have done!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Jolee W

As mother of the groom, I didn't make the decision about which photographer to use, but I couldn't have been happier to have Ms Sundberg take the photos that will be our memory of such a wonderful day! She was able to capture such emotion in each shot, and knew how to frame a... Read More picture to draw the eye to what was important. We are truly blessed to have these photos to look at over and over! Thank you, Katie!

2012-09-28T23:13:14 Response from the vendor

You and yours are very welcome!

Fun, creative, professional - the full package!

Reviewed on 1/19/2012 Jessie R

When my fiancee and I got engaged we wanted to do engagement photos but we're a military couple on a budget and didn't think we'd be able to afford them, especially nice ones we could cherish forever. A friend recommend Katie and after a meeting we decided to give it a shot.... Read More We're so glad we did! We couldn't decide on one place so she went with us to both locations, stayed all day, had tons of fun ideas on how to make our engagement photos fun and personalized. When we were at the beach we wanted a shot where we kissed against the sunset sky and the waves crashed up behind us but the waves never got high enough or we'd miss it by seconds. She has the patience of a saint and must have taken a hundred photos but we got the shot because she wanted us to be completely satisfied. She's shooting our wedding this coming summer and I know she's going to give us the photos we've always dreamed of. I can't thank her enough for the wonderful job she's done for us, from working with out budget to taking the extra step to make us happy. I'd recommend her to anyone every time.

2012-02-08T15:20:59 Response from the vendor

I had so much fun with you guys I didn't want to leave! Your love is all the inspiration I need this coming summer.

PERSISTENCE PAYS OFF BIG TIME !

Reviewed on 1/19/2012 curtis e h

Persistence paid off for me, father of the bride, and my daughter, because we interviewed several San Diego area photographers before settling with Katie Sundberg, and we were glad we did. The best thing was that we did not feel like we were "being taken advantage" of, like... Read More we did when dealing with ALL of the others. Katie did this job on OUR terms, meeting every requirement we had, and stayed under budget. She was very prolific at something like twelve hundred shots of our special day. She came early, and stayed overtime. She did not slam us with "copyright" issues. Her products are fabulous, as can be seen in the sample photos on this site. Speaking of this site, I see that Sundberg is the last photographer listed for San Diego (57 of 57), and obviously, she hasn't paid to be a "featured" vendor on this site, and she doesn't show up in the "winners" list. But again, persistence pays off big time, this time for YOU, for going through all the photographers and finally seeing this listing. This is the one you have been looking for. This is the vendor you need to help you hold your budget and get your top quality photographs, ALL of them, to share and cherish for the rest of your life. CONGRATULATIONS, AND BEST WISHES. -a contented father of the Bride.

2012-02-08T15:18:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you, "Dad", your family put a smile on my face the entire time I was photographing. The fun you and yours had was what made the day so special.