Sunflower String Quartet

Overland Park, KS
Serving Kansas City

Amazing quality

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Kelsey K

We had SSQ play at our ceremony and at our cocktail hour and they were perfect! They were very helpful in helping to pick out the music for both parts. They even did a great job of improvising during our ceremony when the officient thought there wsa a song, but really not. They... Read More were super friendly and I would recommed them to anyone!

Absolutely amazing and beautiful music!

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Rachael O

I am completely amazed at this awesome music group. We researched several music vendors and I am so glad we chose Sunflower. They were absolutely wonderful with coordinating the music to our needs for the Catholic mass and they didn't miss a note or a beat on the wedding day... Read More despite not rehearsing the day prior with us. Also, we had a cousin sing with them and the performance they put on together was as though they had rehearsed for months when they hadn't rehearsed together but 30 mins before the wedding! Our guests couldn't believe how beautifully coordinated the music was with our ceremony. Sunflower really made it a wedding to remember. Thank you Cecily and the rest of the group!!!

Professional and good value

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Heidi H

They did a beautiful job at our outdoor wedding. Very nice!!

WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 6/10/2011 Lindsey H

They sounded great and worked with everything I needed and requested. They were very memorable and very affordable!!

TO Sunflower String Quartet