Sunflower String Quartet

(4)

Serving Kansas City, KS

Elegant Music for your Special Day

The Sunflower String Quartet has served the Kansas City metropolitan for over 15 years. Our professional ensemble offers an elegant option for your event. We perform a large repertoire of standard quartet music and can arrange your special music for quartet and accompany your soloist.

Serving Kansas City, KS

Amazing quality

10/19/2013 Kelsey K

We had SSQ play at our ceremony and at our cocktail hour and they were perfect! They were very helpful in helping to pick out the music for both parts. They even did a great job of improvising during our ceremony when the officient thought there wsa a song, but really not. They were super friendly and I would recommed them to anyone!

Absolutely amazing and beautiful music!

4/28/2012 Rachael O

I am completely amazed at this awesome music group. We researched several music vendors and I am so glad we chose Sunflower. They were absolutely wonderful with coordinating the music to our needs for the Catholic mass and they didn't miss a note or a beat on the wedding day despite not rehearsing the day prior with us. Also, we had a cousin sing with them and the performance they put on together was as though they had rehearsed for months when they hadn't rehearsed together but 30 mins before the wedding! Our guests couldn't believe how beautifully coordinated the music was with our ceremony. Sunflower really made it a wedding to remember. Thank you Cecily and the rest of the group!!!

Professional and good value

6/11/2011 Heidi H

They did a beautiful job at our outdoor wedding. Very nice!!

WONDERFUL

5/07/2011 Lindsey H

They sounded great and worked with everything I needed and requested. They were very memorable and very affordable!!

Send Email