Your honeymoon & Destination Wedding Specialist!

At SunKissed Travel LLC, we want to provide our clients the best options when it comes to their honeymoon or destination wedding! We know how important this vacation is, and we do everything in our power to make it the best ever. Whether your perfect honeymoon consists of laying on the beaches of Jamaica to taking surfing lessons in Hawaii, we will make your wishes come true! Do you dream of a wedding on the beach with sand in your toes and the ocean breeze in your hair? We can make that happen!

Honeymoon

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Waconia, MN (952) 212-0782

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Anna L

Heather was an absolute pleasure to plan our honeymoon with! She found and booked an amazing Caribbean cruise that fit perfectly within our small budget. She took a big part of wedding planning off our busy plate which relieved so much stress. I'd highly recommend Heather... Read More for anyone looking for a low stress and attentive honeymoon planner.

2017-02-01T17:49:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled that we were able to help plan your amazing honeymoon. We take great pride in being able to provide what our clients are looking for. Thank you!

Heather Gauthier

Over the years I have narrowed down what kind of travel I love to help with the most, and that's honeymoons and destination weddings! This is seriously the best job I could have ever asked for. How many people can say they actually LOVE their jobs? When I'm not busy helping clients plan their perfect vacations, I love to travel with my husband, take walks with my dog Griffin, and spending quality time with my niece and nephews. Life is short! Make the most out of what you have right now.