Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3555 Watkins Road, Columbus, OH (614) 361-5102

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Shella B

Gretel and the team at SMFF blew me and all of my guests away!! I gave Gretel a general color scheme and some guidelines related to texture, and she knocked everything out of the park - I got so many compliments on the flowers all night! If you are looking for unique, fresh, and... Read More beautiful flowers for a great value, look no further than SMFF - you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Danielle A

Choosing Sunny Meadows was a game changer for my wedding day. The vision I tried to present for our big day was unique and when I met Gretel, I knew she got it. And the day of the wedding, I was blown away by every detail. They truly over-delivered and I can't rave about them... Read More enough. The bouquets were full of life, color, and texture. The flowers hung from every part of the space, making the indoors in February feel like outside in the spring. The flowers brought magical, whimsical, beauty to every part of our ceremony and reception. They spent hours painstakingly hanging all of our flowers from the sky and then came back in the middle of the night to take them all down. The entire team was fun and professional and really took pride in their work. I would go back to them over and over again and can't think of a better florist in Central Ohio.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Rachel M

I can't say enough about how great Gretel was to work with. She went above and beyond for every detail of our day. When I saw the flowers for the first time, I couldn't help but cry. They were more than I ever could have imagined. She understood my vision to a T! The number one... Read More compliment I got from our friends and family that day was how beautiful our flowers were. Even almost a year later, my family and friends still talk about how our flowers were the prettiest they have ever seen. I highly, highly recommend Gretel & the team at Sunny Meadows!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Tara A

I absolutely loved working with Gretel from the beginning. Being the crazy, organized person that I am, I met and booked with Sunny Meadows close to a year out from our wedding. When meeting with her at her farm, she provided me with visuals of the work she had done which I... Read More absolutely loved. I changed my vision on her a good three times before our wedding day and Gretel was patient and promised everything would be just perfect. She was extremely easy to work with, laid back, attentive, and created exactly what I had imagined for our wedding day. I literally cried when I saw our flowers because they couldn't have been more perfect. We got so many compliments on how beautiful our flowers were and how lovely they smelled.. Not only at the wedding but as we were carrying them back from the wedding to the hotel! Two days after the wedding and my whole house is decorated in our left over bouquets! Loving it. Thank you Sunny Meadows for doing an amazing, perfect job on our wedding flowers. They were my favorite thing about my wedding. I will be recommending Sunny Meadows to absolutely everyone I know.

Beautiful Local Flowers

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Seanna B

My husband and I really wanted to keep our wedding as local as possible and Sunny Meadows Flower Farm made that possible with our flowers. Gretel was very nice to work with and worked hard to help me stay in my budget. My bouquet was beautiful and the bridesmaids' were as well... Read More - just what I wanted. The boutonnieres and altar branches were great as well. We bought our reception flowers from Gretel and arranged them ourselves and they turned out beautiful as well. If you want local flowers and you want to support your local community I definitely recommend working with Gretel at Sunny Meadows.

captured our vision perfectly

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Brittany P

Our wedding was inspired by nature so who we went with as our florist was a huge decision. Flowers were the majority of our decorations. We met and showed a few pictures of what we had in mind. They made the Bouquets, boutonnieres and arbor decoration for us; we opted to go with... Read More their a la-carte option for our center pieces, which we picked up the day before to arrange ourselves. When we picked up everything we were almost speechless, they captured our vision perfectly. All night people asked who we used and the price was a steal, we had talked to two other florist first who quoted us more than double of what we paid. I highly suggest using them!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Rachel H

Sunny Meadows out did themselves with our wedding flowers! We used them for our ceremony and reception, and used their succulents as our wedding favors, which our guests loved. We got nothing but compliments!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Aimee m

The flowers were beautiful! Exactly what I wanted. They grow a lot of their own flowers and all looked stunning! Price was much more reasonable than some other places I went. I had quite a few flowers and was well below my flower budget! They are very professional and even... Read More worked with me when I changed my mind!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Jennifer D

We met with Gretel with an idea of what we wanted but no specifics. She was familiar with our venue and understood what we wanted. The delivery to the reception was right on time. The centerpieces and flower arrangements looked wonderful! Our family and friends raved about the... Read More flowers all evening. They were easy to work with and we would recommend them to anyone!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Chris V

My wife loved this place from the moment she read the website, and they were willing to work with her to find what kind of flowers were in season that she wanted. The price was fairly reasonable, and all of the flowers were ready for pick-up at the appropriate time. We bought... Read More loose flowers to make our own bouquets, and they turned out beautifully! The farm is off the road and not well marked; we actually drove past it the first time.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Liz K

Sunny Meadows did a wonderful job with our order! They listened to my request and executed it wonderfully. Even though I didn't shop around, I hear their prices are very competitive. I'd recommend them to anyone. Bonus points for being local and organic.

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Kelsie B

I went to Gretel with very vague ideas of what u wanted. Showed her a few pictures from Pinterest and she completely blew me away! I couldn't have been happier with our bouquets! We also bought bulk flowers for our centerpieces. Great value. I highly, highly recommend them!

Organic

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Lisa K

I fell in love with Sunny Meadows and they delivered! We saved money by picking up and arranging the flowers and they turned out lovely. We received a tour of the farm. Gretel was sweet and the team was helpful and prompt! Would use again!

beautiful arrangements, environmentally friendly

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Leslie J

The Sunny Meadows team came through for us with beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding party and family. Gretel did a beautiful job with our colors and incorporating some favorite flowers. She worked beautifully with our cake baker to build our cake with flowers... Read More between tiers. I particularly loved the spirit of environmentalism that Sunny Meadows brought to creating our wedding flowers. I wanted to try to be environmentally friendly, and Gretel took care of all of that. In their busy growing seasons, they can take a little while to respond to emails. But once we got closer to the wedding, they were responsive and flexible (even to my last minute addition of a toss bouquet). I would absolutely choose Sunny Meadows again. It was a great experience working with Gretel, and we had breathtaking flowers for our day!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Erin H

If you are looking to support a local business dedicated to growing only in-season flowers in an ethical way, then I would highly recommend working with Sunny Meadows. My family and I were able to travel out to their farm to hand-select the flowers we wanted to use in the... Read More wedding, and it was wonderful to see such ingenuity and creativity. Gretel was wonderful to work with, and had so many great ideas for bouquets and arrangements. I showed her a variety of photos that I was inspired by, and she truly hit the nail on the head. She listened well to ideas and had wonderful ideas of her own. Our flowers were stunning, and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out!

Best place for wholesale wildflowers in Columbus

Reviewed on 8/14/2010 Margaret S

Steve and Gretel, the owners of Our Sunny Meadows, are fantastic -- I told them I wanted to buy wildflowers in bulk for my wedding centerpieces and bouquets. They gave me a price (VERY reasonable!), a time to pick them up, and a tour of their lovely organic farm. We picked up... Read More the flowers on the day of the wedding (our preference) and they leant us buckets to transport the flowers. The flowers were absolutely stunning. Perfect blooms: full peonies, brilliant larkspur, and much more. They couldn't have been more perfect (and if you want flowers on the weekends, Steve and Gretel also supply flowers for many Columbus, etc. farmers' markets).