"It's a party we just happened to get married at!"

The Clubhouse at Sunset Golf Course is a beautiful location to host a party, reception, a class reunion or business event. The banquet room is available for rental year round with accommodations for up to 150 guests. (Outdoor, covered deck seating is available during warmer months.) Catering services are available. Our full bar selections compliment any event. "It's a party we just happened to get married at!" -J.H. May 2016

• Outdoor - Covered

$ – Inexpensive

Backyard, Waterfront, Mountain, Park, Restaurant, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2601 Sunset Drive, Middletown, PA 1(717) 944-9262

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kara S

Our wedding was in April 2017 and we were so pleased with our whole day, which included our reception at Sunset Golf Course. The space inside was neutral and open so we could set it up how we wanted for dinner and a DJ and dancing later. The food was excellent - don't miss out... Read More on the baby baked potatoes - Amazing! The rate was reasonable for the space and the food. The bar let our guests get specialty drinks, but the white sangria is the best! It ran out pretty quickly, but the staff made red sangria right away, even though we didn't plan on that. The best part of Sunset is Alex! I knew that our reception would go smoothly with Alex in charge, so I could enjoy our ceremony, dinner and party. I'm a planner, so Alex met with me, my mom, the groom, my dad, my DJ, my photographer several times prior to our date. He went over every detail many times and offered suggestions based on his experience in the space. I knew that he really cared about our event and it would not have been the same without him! Alex was determined to work our reception despite a serious leg injury just a few weeks before our day. He was advised to rest, but that didn't stop him for making our dreams come true. We were thrilled with our reception! Thank you to Alex and his team!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kendra A

Just had our daughter's and son in laws wedding / reception at Sunset. Even though it was a rainy day they still held their wedding outside under the covered patio and it could not have been more beautiful. The staff was super helpful in setting up the chairs, clearing out the... Read More rain water, etc. We had about 70 people and the inside clubhouse was a perfect size. Food and wait staff were wonderful. I can't say enough - how easy they made it for us to set up. Alex even made sure we took the food at the end of the night which was really nice because when we got home, we were very hungry. The views at Sunset (even on a cloudy rainy day) were stunning. The photos turned out better than I could hope. Their prices are also very reasonable for someone on a budget and we were definitely on a budget. Thank you again. I will definitely recommend Sunset to anyone that asks me.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kathy S

Our daughter & fiance who are music teachers in Arizona traveled home to Pennsylvania & wanted to get married the Friday before Christmas 2016. We planned their wedding reception with Alex at Sunset & he stepped us through every detail. The cost was extremely reasonable & the... Read More food he prepared was not only delicious - but beautiful as well. Our friends are still raving about how comfortable they felt in the lovely room & the amazing job that Alex did. We have recommended Sunset to several others.

Meet The Manager

Alex Shaeffer

I am the Food and Beverage Manager at Sunset Golf Course. I aim to make your experience with us as simple and streamlined as possible. I have been in the food service industry for 8+ years, managed multiple establishments, and pride myself upon making sure that my staff accommodate all of your needs. I offer catering, bar, and event planning experience and advice to help you plan your special event. It is my promise that you will feel at home, on the hill, at Sunset Bar and Grill.