Spectacular food and excellent service

Trust your event to Sunshine Grille: Artistic presentations, fresh ingredients, and a passion for food go into every affair. Serving Breakfast, lunch, cocktail events, weddings and outdoor BBQ’s throughout the Baltimore Metropolitan area seven days a week. We will exceed your expectations and impress your guests. Our events are the talk of the town yours will be too. Vegan, vegetarian or Gluten free, no problem; we have your menu solution. Those of you who frequent our restaurant know that eating here is always a great experience — awesome food and large portions at a fair price. We are doing the same in our catering business. Ethnically inspired, artistically presented, comfort food that is affordable. How can you say no to that?

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Fusion, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

12607 Fork Rd., Fork, MD (410) 510-7431

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alexias E

Would totally recommend them!!!Excellent food and Service!!! Bill and Effie really went out of their way to make my state side reception a success. We got married in Greece so we wanted authentic Greek cuisine for our reception. We found that with Sunshine Grill, from setting... Read More up, to making genuine kabobs on the grill, to clean up- they were on the ball. They even accommodated and served my mother-in-laws side dishes that she just had to make herself. I have to end by saying what I liked the most is that they worked with me to get my portions right for the menu so I wasn't stuck with buying a package. It really made a world of a difference so I was able to have everything I wanted and still be in the price range I could afford!!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Janelle K

**Gourmet food, top-notch service that will make your wedding special** My husband and I love to cook, and we searched everywhere to find a caterer who could live up to our standards - we stopped searching when we found Sunshine Grille. Bill and Effie are gourmet chefs and... Read More they personally worked with us to make our wedding special throughout the entire planning process. They were very responsive, and worked with us to create the perfect menu. Their food played a big role in making our wedding enjoyable - our guests raved about the food and couldn't believe how delicious it was. I highly recommend them for your wedding!

2016-07-18T09:38:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Janelle. The staff had a great time at your wedding as well, one of the nicest they said. Whenever you get a chance dont't forget to visit Effie and I at the restaurant. We want to treat you and Adilet to dinner... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Erin M

I don't think they could have done any better! The owners, Bill and Effie, were very easy to work with...and affordable. We chose to go with the 'a la carte' menu which worked well for our eclectic tastes. The chef was very experienced and knowledgeable of different... Read More cuisines, as you can tell from the large, diverse menu. We also liked that she cooked seasonally. We had a casual outdoor wedding reception and it rained for the first hour. Bill and Effie had no complaints, and got the job done...with a beautiful presentation. Our guests were very happy with the food and kept praising it all night! It was seriously good gourmet food! I would highly recommend Sunshine Grille for your wedding, your reception, your engagement dinner, or whatever else! Can't wait to use them again!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Ali F

Bill and Effie at Sunshine Grille were phenomenal to work with. We chose to do stationed hors d'ouevres and a dinner buffer for our outdoor wedding, and everything was a smooth process from start to finish. They provided great insights from their experiences as it relates to... Read More coordination and logistics and were flexible to meet our needs. The pricing was extremely reasonable and at the price point, we weren't expecting guests to be raving about the food -- but they were, even days after the wedding. I'd recommend Sunshine Grille in a heartbeat and would use them after for another event in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Erica W

We used Sunshine Grille for our wedding at a vineyard in Hydes, MD. From the initial phone call and tasting, to their willingness to adjust the menu and stick with our budget, topped off with consistent and flawless customer service, we had an amazing experience! Highly... Read More recommend to everyone and they still recognize us when we go in to eat. Thank you so much for a wonderful time.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Antonette A

The 4 star review says "fantastic, a solid option" which is exactly how we felt with Effie and Bill's services for our wedding. They catered our wedding on July 2nd this summer and guests are still raving about the food; especially about the cocktail hour. Bill worked with us... Read More to create our dream of a "New York" style cocktail hour which meant ALOT of food but still in our budget. We had crab balls, shrimp, 3 kinds of meatballs, a Mediterranean station, chicken skewers, a fruit station, and even more- all of it was amazing, delicious, and displayed beautifully. My guests thought that was all for dinner when they arrived. Dinner was served buffet style- carving station, roasted vegetable on a green salad, macaroni and cheese, and shrimp & scallop carbonara- again, all of it was perfectly delicious and served. They did run out of meat at the serving station before the last 15-18 guests made it to the line and I believe that was the only negative of the entire evening. Dessert included different cheesecake bites, cake pops, and tartlets- can't say enough about how great they were. They accommodated our wishes and needs in every step of he process. Bill and Effie were a pleasure to work with. I have and would highly recommend them to anyone in the Baltimore area for weddings or any other event for affordable, extremely well prepared, wonderful catering. Many thanks to both of them for what they were able to do for us and our family and friends!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

We are very happy with the catering provided by Sunshine Grille for our backyard October wedding celebration with 90 guests . Bill and Effie were very easy to work with and helped us come up with a menu that was perfect for the event. Our guests all raved about how delicious the... Read More food was. I definitely would recommend Sunshine Grille's catering.

Bill & Effie Marvelis

Bill & Effie are a husband-wife team who have devoted their life to the restaurant business. Nineteen years ago, each was running their own place. Effie operated Sandwich King, a beer and breakfast joint, Bill was the owner of ANDY’S, a veritable cheese-steak factory & a second venture selling Greek & vegetarian food. Sunshine Grille combines all three into a Bistro restaurant and catering business whose niche is comfort food and fusion fare. This dynamic duo never stops learning; come in for a tasting and you will experience the enthusiasm after your first bite.