Sunshine Symphony

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Lehigh Valley and Philadelphia, PA (484) 838-6965

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Stefanie K

We absolutely loved your performance at our wedding and all of our guests loved you! You truly made the night fun and memorable. The song selection was exactly what we were looking for! Great live entertainment provided such a great vibe! Our only feedback has to do with the... Read More behind the scenes planning, which did not interfere with the entertainment in any way! My husband and I were slightly disappointed in the communication and responsiveness/promptness. Towards the end, my husband and I had a lot of logistical questions and were trying to finalize the details, so responses in a timely matter were important to us. Some details we had discussed were overlooked the day of the wedding, but it wasn't the end of the world for us. The mother of the groom and the bride and groom were supposed to make a speech, but never happened. Again, not a big deal to us, but perhaps for other clients going forward this may be an issue. Overall, we were very happy to have Sunshine Symphony perform at our wedding and our feedback is only meant for constructive purposes :)