Super Sound Dj & Photo Booth Rental

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

2592 niver rd., willard, OH (567) 224-0643

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Amelia M

They did a great job! Music was good and photo booth was awesome! I also like that they had videos the guest could leave for you. Plus it was nice to have both services with one company. I would definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jenn T

I just used Ray & Super sound for my DJ & photobooth at my wedding. Both were absolutely amazing! Ray let us pick almost all of our songs, let us use our friend as our MC and provided us with everything we wanted. He was super easy to work with and everything went really... Read More smoothly all night. When Ray did announce things, he was full of energy and excitement. Everyone had an amazing time and our experience with them was everything we hoped for and more. The photobooth was also fantastic. The camera quality was amazing and we received not only a photo album but also a digital copy of every photo. Highly recommended! The price was just an added bonus!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Camila B

We used their Dj and Photo booth for our wedding on August 6th. Raymond was wonderful to work with. He kept in touch throughout the whole wedding planning process and was a wonderful MC on the day of the wedding. He kept everything moving smoothly. He worked well with the venue... Read More coordinator to adjust the timeline for dinner and toasts and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! I received the most compliments on the photo booth. They had so many funny props and they handed me a photo album at the end of the night with all of the pictures from that night. With the customized strips, it's going to be a keepsake I have forever and I've already been showing it off at the office! Overall they were true professionals and so helpful. My guests and I were very pleased!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Used their dj and photobooth services for our July 1st wedding and we were very happy with both! Everyone had a blast! Their prices are also very reasonable. Highly recommend!!