Book the #1 Wedding Photo Booth in New York!

Supreme Photo Booth will entertain your guests with the most technologically advanced photo/video booth on the market! Our All-Inclusive package includes Unlimited Photos & Videos, Unlimited Prints, Scrapbook (of your choice), Props (masks, hats, signs, glasses and much more), Customized photo strip design and Logo, Filters, Social media uploading, Flash Drive, Online Hosting, Attendant, Free Travel, Setup and Breakdown & More!! We are also Proud multiple time winners of the "Best of Weddings" Award by The Knot and "Bride's Choice Award" from Wedding Wire! We GUARANTEE you will not find more in a package with higher reviews/experience to back it up, for a better price!! PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS BELOW!!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Online Proofing, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

NY CT NJ MA RI VT NH ME (203) 614-9570

Loved this!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Alexandra S

The photobooth was one of the best parts of our wedding. I am so happy we have a book with everyone's pictures and their notes (getting progressively drunker as the night went on which was hysterical). The props were totally our style. They were hilarious (huge sunglasses,... Read More masks, rasta hats, etc) and our guests loved it. Drew Rose worked the booth all night like a champ and was so gracious and professional I am so so happy we used them.

Great service!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Erum R

We worked with Drew who was very helpful and enthusiastic as we planned. He customized a very pretty logo for our photo strips. At my event I didn't even see him till the very end which I think is a good thing since he didn't need any help setting up or getting things ready. It... Read More made it so easy for me not to worry about it! The value was great and it's worth it to spring a little for a better booth. There were hundreds of props and he took unlimited pics and unlimited copies. He also provided a very cute photo book where people could sign next to their strips. Everyone loved it and it was a great form of entertainment!

Supreme Photo Booth is the BEST DECISION I MADE for my WEDDING!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 Ella U

I am writing a review for Supreme Photo Booth who we had at our wedding in Greenwich, CT! I want to start off by saying this was by far the best decision I made for my wedding! Drew, the owner was absolutely phenomenal! He was extremely flexible in what we wanted and was just... Read More very easy to deal with and was always reachable if I had a question(I can't the same for all my vendors) They use a booth called "Viral Booth" which was just AMAZING!! It took photo strips and also did these little 60 second videos that our family and friends took for us as well! The video thing was a HUGE plus. Another cool thing they offered was the social media aspect. Everything that was taken that night we could instantly upload to facebook and twitter (I think it does other stuff too but I mainly used it for Facebook) The package they offered had more than any other we looked into and it was by far the overall 'best' booth that we found. It didn't hurt they had a very good price too!! The props were really cool and fun and the scrapbook they gave us at the end of the night was very well done too! I really can't say enough about this company and how much fun my family and friends had with it!! My sister has already booked them for her wedding and it's not for another year and a half haha. It's the only thing she has decided on! In closing... I WOULD HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND SUPREME PHOTOBOOTH!!! not just for there amazing service but the booth itself is just spectacular! It will be a no brainer once you talk to them and see for yourself. -Ella

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Francesca W

One of the best investments we made for our wedding! Drew’s photobooth turned out awesome! Our guests loved getting pictures taken, the prop selection was great, and Nick did an amazing job keeping everything on task. At Drew’s suggestion we were able to add a personal logo to... Read More each strip that added a special unique touch and the album they created for us at the end of the night was a fantastic. The evening went by so fast that having something to look back on was a really special treat. We strongly recommend Supreme Photo Booth. It was a great choice!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Brianne L

We used Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding and everyone loved it! What a fun feature to have. Drew is incredibly responsive and easy to work with and Joe, our attendant that evening, was great. They are extremely organized and lay out all of the information for you up front. I... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Tori P

Fantastic!!! We used Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding on 12/30/17 and everything was perfect. Drew always was responsive and accommodating and Brandon (night of attendant) was so kind and helpful running the booth. Not only are their prices so reasonable, they also included... Read More bookmarks and a scrapbook. I cannot say enough good things about Supreme and I am so thankful to have had them at my wedding. The guests absolutely loved visiting the both and using the props. Drew also followed up with a link to all pictures and videos for us to have and share with friends and family. If you are looking for a 5 star photo booth, look no farther!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Frank S

Drew was very responsive and everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding. The attendant (Nick) was there early and even grabbed us at the end of the wedding to make sure we got pictures in the photo booth! he knew how crazy it would be and we would probably forget to get... Read More in the photo booth to take pictures! We had a lot of little kids that were 'hogging' the photo booth while the adults were waiting in line and he politely managed this situation which was great! Everyone loved the bookmark holder for the pictures. The only downside was that the pictures were a shade darker than I thought it would be. Drew explained that it wasn't the camera, printer or the lighting of the photobooth, but the background since it's not white (the background is black). I don't really have that much confidence in that response since that's something he should probably fix in the future. I should say not all the pictures were dark and people seemed to have fun with it.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Ashley C

We were so happy we came across Supreme Photo Booth on the Knot for our wedding. Drew communicated every detail so clearly and was super responsive to all our emails and questions. Nick setup & operated our photo booth and was so nice. There was never a long line and every one... Read More of our guest had a blast taking photos with the many different props to choose from. We loved seeing everyone's pictures afterwards in our guest book and later in the digital drop box. We now have this great keepsake to look at for years to come! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Emily N

We were so happy working with Drew at Supreme Photobooth for our October 2017 wedding. Drew was an excellent communicator from the beginning, providing us with all the details about renting the photobooth, including the props, guest album, and print outs. We were very pleased... Read More with the service on the day of our wedding. The attendant was professional, even in high stress scenarios when there was a very long line to take a photo! We loved that guests could also take a copy of their photo as a keepsake at the end of the evening, and we got to see an album full of our friends and family's silly photos! We would definitely recommend Supreme Photobooth and working with Drew for a straight forward and professional photobooth experience!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Sarah C

We had our wedding on 11/11/17 and I can't say enough about our experience with Supreme Photo Booth! Truly amazing! The photobooth was one of the BEST parts of our wedding!! Drew and Nick were incredible to work with-everything was perfect from start to finish. I had many guests... Read More ask me for contact information at the end of the night so they can hire Supreme Photo Booth for their upcoming events! The pictures are awesome quality, there were so many props to choose from, and we've already looked at our guest book so many times. Such great memories created by Drew and his team! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Jenn C

We used Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding and loved it! Drew was incredibly helpful and responsive via email and Nick, our Photo Booth attendant, was great the day of our wedding. It really added a fun element to the wedding and our guests had a great time! Plus we now have... Read More all the photos to remember the day :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 ivelisse v

We are so happy we chose Supreme Photo Booth!! My husband and me were toying with the idea of a photobooth and are so happy we not only decided to go through with one but that we decided to go through with Supreme Photo Booth! From the very beginning, Drew was very responsive to... Read More emails and very easy to work with. His emails were always very detailed and never left a question unanswered. At first, my husband was skeptical because it is rare that a company has perfect reviews but they have definitely earned them. They provided a good variety of fun props and all of our guests enjoyed taking pictures and videos! An added plus is the ability to have an album of the pictures with our guests notes (my husband and I have laughed a lot from the book) and the fact that our guests got a keepsake too. But the best part was probably, NICK our attendant. HE WAS PHENOMENAL and so great with the guests. A wonderful addition to the wedding. We HIGHLY recommend using Supreme Photo Booth, you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Paiten M

I searched high and low for the best Photo Booth for my wedding, and by far, Supreme Photo Booth is the best out there!!! Drew is the owner, and he is very attentive and amazing to work with! He's very organized and lays out everything you need to know perfectly in his emails.... Read More Eric was the attendant who operated our photo booth, and he as well was charming, funny, and just as great as the photo booth itself! I loved this photo booth for many reasons; my husband and I got to choose and create our very own logo, the booth could fit up to 10 people within and each guest gets a copy, the quality of the pictures are AMAZINGLY CLEAR, there was a great variety of props, and we get a scrapbook filled with every photo strip copy!! We got so many compliments from our guests that the photo booth was so much fun, and it was one of the best decisions we made! Definitely worth the extra investment!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Colleen R

Photo booths are one of my favorite things when I attend weddings so I was very particular when looking for the perfect photo booth to have at my own. I knew I wanted a closed booth (guests tend to have a little more fun inside when they can't be seen), good lighting, a clean... Read More backdrop and high quality photos. Supreme checked all these boxes and more! Drew was extremely responsive when I reached out and was so easy and pleasant to deal with. At the actual wedding their was a constant line of people waiting to get into the booth and Brandon, our attendant, was awesome. He was super sweet and constantly smiling and having fun with our guests. Not only were the pictures amazing but they also had an option for guests to leave video messages for us and we laughed so hard watching all of them, it might be one our favorite parts of our wedding. They also traveled pretty far for us without blinking an eye! Do not hesitate to book Supreme for your wedding! Thanks Drew!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Mark Anthony V

We decided relatively late in the game to add a photo booth to our wedding, but it was one of the best decisions we made! Our guests loved it, and there was a line at the booth from the moment it opened until the second it closed. The package we went with included plastic... Read More bookmark protectors for the strips that were given to guests as favors, and a beautiful keepsake guestbook where guests could attach additional copies of photo strips and leave a message for us. Drew at Supreme Photo Booth was very communicative and accommodating, and we were so thankful that he was able to provide a booth for us so close to our wedding date. Our booth attendant Joe was professional and handled the excited partygoers beautifully. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda G

Supreme Photo Booth is a must-have for all weddings!! Drew and Jeff were responsive, professional, and super reliable. As a type A personality bride, I was very selective with my vendors and I'm so glad I chose Supreme Photo Booth. Their customer service exceeded my expectations... Read More and the quality of the photos was exceptional. My guests absolutely LOVED the photo booth and my husband and I loved looking at the scrapbook after our wedding. Thanks Drew and Jeff, you truly deserved every star =D

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lauren T

Drew and his team at Supreme Photo Booth were great! It was a huge hit and all the guests loved it!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Annaliese R

We LOVED having Supreme Photo Booth tour wedding. Drew was really easy to communicate with and everyone really had a blast. It's a great way to get your guests to document themselves and dress up and laugh. The book at the end was so great too. We really loved working with... Read More them!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Greg W

Drew and his team were great to work with and everyone loved the booth. We would highly recommend using them for you wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Steve K

Drew was great at arranging everything in advance, and Nick did a fantastic job of manning the booth during the wedding. He was courteous and thoughtful, the guests loved it and we love having the notes and pictures. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sara R

Supreme photo booth was awesome!! From our first interaction I knew that they were the right choice. Drew was very informative and assured me that everything would be perfect-and it was! All of our guests had a blast in the photo booth! And it does short video clips too!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jane A

Our guests loved the photo booth! We were so glad we had it. Drew was fantastic to work with. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amanda M

Drew & his team at Supreme Photo Booth were such a pleasure to work with! Drew was very responsive and informative. He made sure all details were covered before the big day! His staff was very friendly, outgoing and really got our guests involved! I highly recommend Supreme... Read More Photo Booth for weddings & events! :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jamie P

Drew was so AWESOME to coordinate with. Even though he spells out all the information for you, I still wanted some clarification and sent him quite a few questions. He took the time to answer each in great detail, making sure I was very clear on everything. He was very prompt in... Read More answering all e-mails and checked in regularly to make sure everything was going smooth. He understands the chaos that comes with wedding planning and he was very patient and accommodating to your likes and needs, making sure YOU are happy with all choices. His attendants are extremely professional, helpful, and engaging to make sure your guests are having the fun you envision on your big day! The guestbook is my absolute favorite. You get a copy of all the pictures your guests take and read their sweet and hilarious notes. An amazing keepsake that we are so grateful to have! I highly recommend Drew and his team- you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lauren T

The photo booth definitely made our wedding !!! Drew was sooo easy to work with , super frieny and helpful throughout the whole booking process up until our wedding ! I’ve alwasy been a fan of the booths and knew I needed one on our special day . I couldn’t have asked for a more... Read More fun experience . We got an album wth all copies of our guests photos and videos , as well as a digital upload !!! The booth went for 3 hours , which we found was perfect and it really gave that extra something for us and our guests that night. We really appreciate your business, Drew and staff !! Thanks for being awesome !!!