Book the #1 Wedding Photo Booth in New York!

Supreme Photo Booth will entertain your guests with the most technologically advanced photo/video booth on the market! Our All-Inclusive package includes Unlimited Photos & Videos, Unlimited Prints, Scrapbook (of your choice), Props (masks, hats, signs, glasses and much more), Customized photo strip design and Logo, Filters, Social media uploading, Flash Drive, Online Hosting, Attendant, Free Travel, Setup and Breakdown & More!! We are also Proud multiple time winners of the "Best of Weddings" Award by The Knot and "Bride's Choice Award" from Wedding Wire! We GUARANTEE you will not find more in a package with higher reviews/experience to back it up, for a better price!! PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS BELOW!!

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

NY CT NJ MA RI VT NH ME (203) 614-9570

Loved this!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Alexandra S

The photobooth was one of the best parts of our wedding. I am so happy we have a book with everyone's pictures and their notes (getting progressively drunker as the night went on which was hysterical). The props were totally our style. They were hilarious (huge sunglasses,... Read More masks, rasta hats, etc) and our guests loved it. Drew Rose worked the booth all night like a champ and was so gracious and professional I am so so happy we used them.

Great service!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Erum R

We worked with Drew who was very helpful and enthusiastic as we planned. He customized a very pretty logo for our photo strips. At my event I didn't even see him till the very end which I think is a good thing since he didn't need any help setting up or getting things ready. It... Read More made it so easy for me not to worry about it! The value was great and it's worth it to spring a little for a better booth. There were hundreds of props and he took unlimited pics and unlimited copies. He also provided a very cute photo book where people could sign next to their strips. Everyone loved it and it was a great form of entertainment!

Supreme Photo Booth is the BEST DECISION I MADE for my WEDDING!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 Ella U

I am writing a review for Supreme Photo Booth who we had at our wedding in Greenwich, CT! I want to start off by saying this was by far the best decision I made for my wedding! Drew, the owner was absolutely phenomenal! He was extremely flexible in what we wanted and was just... Read More very easy to deal with and was always reachable if I had a question(I can't the same for all my vendors) They use a booth called "Viral Booth" which was just AMAZING!! It took photo strips and also did these little 60 second videos that our family and friends took for us as well! The video thing was a HUGE plus. Another cool thing they offered was the social media aspect. Everything that was taken that night we could instantly upload to facebook and twitter (I think it does other stuff too but I mainly used it for Facebook) The package they offered had more than any other we looked into and it was by far the overall 'best' booth that we found. It didn't hurt they had a very good price too!! The props were really cool and fun and the scrapbook they gave us at the end of the night was very well done too! I really can't say enough about this company and how much fun my family and friends had with it!! My sister has already booked them for her wedding and it's not for another year and a half haha. It's the only thing she has decided on! In closing... I WOULD HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND SUPREME PHOTOBOOTH!!! not just for there amazing service but the booth itself is just spectacular! It will be a no brainer once you talk to them and see for yourself. -Ella

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jane A

Our guests loved the photo booth! We were so glad we had it. Drew was fantastic to work with. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amanda M

Drew & his team at Supreme Photo Booth were such a pleasure to work with! Drew was very responsive and informative. He made sure all details were covered before the big day! His staff was very friendly, outgoing and really got our guests involved! I highly recommend Supreme... Read More Photo Booth for weddings & events! :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jamie P

Drew was so AWESOME to coordinate with. Even though he spells out all the information for you, I still wanted some clarification and sent him quite a few questions. He took the time to answer each in great detail, making sure I was very clear on everything. He was very prompt in... Read More answering all e-mails and checked in regularly to make sure everything was going smooth. He understands the chaos that comes with wedding planning and he was very patient and accommodating to your likes and needs, making sure YOU are happy with all choices. His attendants are extremely professional, helpful, and engaging to make sure your guests are having the fun you envision on your big day! The guestbook is my absolute favorite. You get a copy of all the pictures your guests take and read their sweet and hilarious notes. An amazing keepsake that we are so grateful to have! I highly recommend Drew and his team- you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lauren T

The photo booth definitely made our wedding !!! Drew was sooo easy to work with , super frieny and helpful throughout the whole booking process up until our wedding ! I’ve alwasy been a fan of the booths and knew I needed one on our special day . I couldn’t have asked for a more... Read More fun experience . We got an album wth all copies of our guests photos and videos , as well as a digital upload !!! The booth went for 3 hours , which we found was perfect and it really gave that extra something for us and our guests that night. We really appreciate your business, Drew and staff !! Thanks for being awesome !!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jeanette H

Supreme Photo Booth is such a great company! We saw them at our friends wedding and decided to hire them for our wedding! Drew was great to work with and always answered my e-mails right away! Out photo booth attendant Nick was great and so friendly. He even made sure my husband... Read More and I got to use the photo booth before the end of the night. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Bree G

Absolutely amazing experience - Drew was extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with and really strives to make your experience top notch (and mine def was). Eric was an awesome attendant; our guests LOVED the photo booth/props and I can't believe everything we got for the... Read More price! INSANELY affordable - I would have expected to pay 3 times what we did for the exceptional service we received and everything that was included! HIRE THEM!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Tiffany B

Supreme photo booth made our wedding day extra special!! Drew made the whole planning process so simple and it was a real pleasure to work with him:) we love looking at our photo booth album as a reminder of the good time had by all! Thanks again Drew and Jeff for being a part... Read More of our wedding day!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 caitlyn L

I would book with them a million times over! Very helpful and responsive! Photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! Highly recommend them to anyone looking!!! Thanks again to Drew & Jeff!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Caitlyn M

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Nicole N

I do not know how to begin thanking Drew (owner) and Nick (our photobooth attendant at our wedding) for the absolutely amazing photobooth service that they both provided to us for our wedding. Nick was kind, professional, helpful, patient and I cannot say enough wonderful... Read More things about the job he did that night. He worked with us to read the crowd and made the process of using the photobooth and props go incredibly smoothly for guests. Everyone loved the photobooth and our album is overflowing with pictures! Nick made our evening with the photobooth flawless from set-up to take down. We worried about NOTHING when it came to this aspect of our wedding. Drew, has been amazing to work with. He is always prompt with responding and providing all details necessary in an orderly and timely fashion. His customer service is exceptional and it has been a pleasure working with him. When we learn of friends or family who are getting married, we will be unconditionally recommending this service!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Jessica A

If I could give Supreme Photo Booth 10 stars I would! All of guests had an amazing time in the photo booth. What I loved about this company was the photo album we received at the end of the night. You can truly see how much fun our guests were having! We also received a link to... Read More download all of the photos onto social media. Drew was so easy to work throughout our wedding planning process. He answered all of our questions in a timely manner. On our wedding day, Joe was running the photo booth. He did an amazing job and Supreme Photo Booth is lucky to have an employee like him! I definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Bailey M

Supreme Photo Booth was one of the best additions to our wedding in Quincy, MA! We worked with Drew in the beginning and he was extremely helpful, responsive and accommodating. We were able to design our own logo which was a nice touch. Alex, our attendant the day-of was... Read More very friendly - she kept the line moving, and provided our guests with their copies of the prints in a timely manner. She made sure people signed our book as well, which was important since we did not have a formal guestbook. The props were a hit ..I think The Hulk hand and dinosaur claw made it onto the dance floor at some point during the night. The day after we had so much fun flipping through our photo book and seeing everyone having fun and making memories, the pictures became more and more ridiculous as the night went on, which was exactly what we hoped for! Thank you Drew and Alex for helping make our day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Julia M

Supreme photo booth was absolutely amazing and was a huge hit at my wedding! Steve was awesome, and was extremely friendly. All of my guests loved it! They were there before my ceremony and stayed all the way to end of the wedding. Steve was extremely patient too because my son... Read More must have gone in the photo booth 50 times that night :) Talking to Drew gave me the confidence I needed to know that this was one less thing I had to worry about-he had all the information I needed and was a pleasure to communicate with! Not to mention the photo album with the guests pictures and messages was a wonderful way to remember our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Supreme Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sheryl R

From start to finish, Supreme Photo Booth far exceeded my expectations! Having them as a vendor at my wedding was a bigger hit than I could have imagined. People loved it and the pictures in the album they made me at the end was so fun and I have already looked at it a bunch of... Read More times. I've even shared the digital photos from the file they sent me. Just perfect! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jillian G

Supreme Photo Booth exceeded my expectations for my wedding. Everyone loved it, from all the props to video, and going in as many times as you want. I want to get married again so I can spend more time in the booth!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Amanda C

Drew and the Supreme Photo Booth team are great. Of all our wedding vendors, Drew was probably the fastest to respond to questions and made sure that he stayed in touch as our wedding approached. The photo booth was large enough to fit many guests, had some great props, and we... Read More loved the bookmark frames for the photo strips, especially as we had decided not to offer favors. Eric, our photo booth attendant for the day, was very helpful and polite to our guests. And the album that we got, with all the photos our guests took and their various messages/signatures, was hilarious. I loved not worrying about the photo booth at all during the wedding, because I completely trusted that Drew and Eric had it handled.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 crystal w

We loved working with Drew and his team!! The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding and our guests had a blast using it. We love the album John our attendant made! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Sherrie S

Supreme Photo Booth has been prompt with responses from the moment I inquired about using them for my wedding even know almost a month later! They are very professional and their quality of service is TOP NOTCH! The service you get for the price you pay is a STEAL!!! I wanted... Read More to have the photo booth open during cocktail hour and although that is not typical protocol for them, they were flexible and accommodated my request! I am very happy with the scrapbook I went home with THE NIGHT OF THE WEDDING! It is very fun to look at the photos of your guests and read their comments. Overall- superb service, quality, and price!!! Book SUPREME TODAYYYYY!!! :) I am very happy I did!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Ashley U

So happy we got a photo booth! We customized our photo strips and everyone loved having a keepsake to take home. It was so popular throughout the night and our two attendants were so nice and never seemed irritated by pushy guests. We decided to use our own backdrop instead of... Read More the generic white one and I am so glad we did! It worked wonderfully and looked awesome in pictures. It definitely helped make the theme feel more real. Not five stars because it was initially difficult to get Drew on board with using a different backdrop.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Ameer & Fibi I

We booked Supreme Photobooth for our photobooth. They were fantastic!!! First of all Drew is so easy going and helpful from the start to finish. He is also so flexible about making things perfect for you. Brandon did a great job moderating and operating the both. The booth was... Read More elegant and hi tech with pictures and video. There were plenty of props. Guests had a BLAST and we can have so many great memories. It's absolutely the best package in the be region - cost, quality, & what's included. All your guests get immediate prints with your wedding on it. We get all the prints, a beautiful scrapbook with various photobooth photos and writing from the guests. It's serves as a second guestbook. We also get all the pictures and videos taken as digital files. We can't say enough good things about Drew and Supreme Photobooth. They get our highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Frances L

Supreme photo booth was my photobooth vendor and all the guest loved it! Everyone was telling me that they had a lot of fun and our attendant Brandon was great. Unfortunately I didn't have much time to take that much pictures in there since my night was crazy but I was really... Read More happy that I got a scrapbook that had pictures of all the guests! I definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Penelope N

Supreme Photo Booth was a dream to work with! They were easy to plan with before the wedding and they were on time, professional and fun! We loved the photos they captured!!!