Book the #1 Wedding Photo Booth in New York!

Supreme Photo Booth will entertain your guests with the most technologically advanced photo/video booth on the market! Our All-Inclusive package includes Unlimited Photos & Videos, Unlimited Prints, Scrapbook (of your choice), Props (masks, hats, signs, glasses and much more), Customized photo strip design and Logo, Filters, Social media uploading, Flash Drive, Online Hosting, Attendant, Free Travel, Setup and Breakdown & More!! We are also Proud multiple time winners of the "Best of Weddings" Award by The Knot and "Bride's Choice Award" from Wedding Wire! We GUARANTEE you will not find more in a package with higher reviews/experience to back it up, for a better price!! PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS BELOW!!

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

NY CT NJ MA RI VT NH ME (203) 614-9570

Loved this!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Alexandra S

The photobooth was one of the best parts of our wedding. I am so happy we have a book with everyone's pictures and their notes (getting progressively drunker as the night went on which was hysterical). The props were totally our style. They were hilarious (huge sunglasses,... Read More masks, rasta hats, etc) and our guests loved it. Drew Rose worked the booth all night like a champ and was so gracious and professional I am so so happy we used them.

Great service!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Erum R

We worked with Drew who was very helpful and enthusiastic as we planned. He customized a very pretty logo for our photo strips. At my event I didn't even see him till the very end which I think is a good thing since he didn't need any help setting up or getting things ready. It... Read More made it so easy for me not to worry about it! The value was great and it's worth it to spring a little for a better booth. There were hundreds of props and he took unlimited pics and unlimited copies. He also provided a very cute photo book where people could sign next to their strips. Everyone loved it and it was a great form of entertainment!

Supreme Photo Booth is the BEST DECISION I MADE for my WEDDING!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 Ella U

I am writing a review for Supreme Photo Booth who we had at our wedding in Greenwich, CT! I want to start off by saying this was by far the best decision I made for my wedding! Drew, the owner was absolutely phenomenal! He was extremely flexible in what we wanted and was just... Read More very easy to deal with and was always reachable if I had a question(I can't the same for all my vendors) They use a booth called "Viral Booth" which was just AMAZING!! It took photo strips and also did these little 60 second videos that our family and friends took for us as well! The video thing was a HUGE plus. Another cool thing they offered was the social media aspect. Everything that was taken that night we could instantly upload to facebook and twitter (I think it does other stuff too but I mainly used it for Facebook) The package they offered had more than any other we looked into and it was by far the overall 'best' booth that we found. It didn't hurt they had a very good price too!! The props were really cool and fun and the scrapbook they gave us at the end of the night was very well done too! I really can't say enough about this company and how much fun my family and friends had with it!! My sister has already booked them for her wedding and it's not for another year and a half haha. It's the only thing she has decided on! In closing... I WOULD HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND SUPREME PHOTOBOOTH!!! not just for there amazing service but the booth itself is just spectacular! It will be a no brainer once you talk to them and see for yourself. -Ella

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Nicole V

They are awesome! I actually used them for my wedding and, since I work in a high school, for two Proms. Quality pics. As many as you want per shot. I went to a wedding a we took a group picture with a photo booth and they only gave us one pic. This vendor DOES NOT do that. They... Read More give a pic to every person in the picture with plastic covers! The best. Will use again and again for any event I need with a photo booth.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 MaryGrace H

Drew was a pleasure to work with during the booking process! Everything was clear and easy to follow. We had a fantastic evening with Steve our booth operator - he even kept the booth open a little later than planned since the groom and I hadn't had a chance to get into the... Read More booth until the end of the evening. The scrapbook is WAAAAAY better than any guestbook!!! Over a week later and we are still finding funny pictures of our guests that we overlooked the first few times flipping through it. Looking forward to getting the gallery link soon :)

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jen R

Supreme Photobooth did a great job with my wedding! Drew was super responsive and helpful, and the day-of attendants were friendly and organized. They provided lots of cute props and the guests had a blast. Love looking at my online gallery of everyone's photos after the... Read More wedding :).

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Maria V

I am so grateful we decided to do a photo booth and even more happy we decided to go with Supreme Photo Booth. Drew was very responsive and extremely easy to work with. Having never rented a photo booth before I was not sure of the price, the quality of pictures and how the... Read More layout was going to look. But, to my surprise it was better than I expected and I booked the event during a special Drew was promoting at the end of the year and it was the best thing I did. The photo booth was a hit and everyone enjoyed it. Joe was our attendant and he was amazing and easy to work with. Some of our guest left us personalize video messages which I thought was a great surprise. I definitely and highly recommend you to book your next event and use Supreme Photo Booth.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017

We used Supreme Photo Booth for an end of the year celebration at our church. The children and families LOVED it! A huge hit and we would definitely use this company again. Both Drew and Eric were fabulous to work with - responsive, professional and top-notch! Thank you for... Read More making the day memorable!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Katie S

Supreme Photo Booth did a great job at our wedding. They were super easy and responsive to work with and our guests had a great time in the booth. We were especially grateful that the attendant made sure my husband and I made it into the booth to take some pictures! Definitely... Read More worth the price and great value for the money.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Rebecca K

Drew and Nick were great! Always responsive and made sure the guests had a great time! Nick even made sure that we got a couple shots in the photo booth ourselves at the end of the night! Would highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Liana M

Everyone loved the photo booth! Drew was easy to work with and we are really glad we had a photo booth. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Enjoli D

The photo booth was a HUGE hit! From the attendant (who was super sweet) to the props, everyone loved it. The best was the scrapbook with a copy of all the images and notes from our guests. We would highly recommend Supreme Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Bridget D

Drew is absolutely wonderful! Quick and informative communication. I never had to worry! The Photo Booth was a great hit at my daughter's wedding! Nick was professional, fun, and extremely patient with all of the children. The booth itself is large enough to hold larger groups,... Read More the props supplied were awesome, we were all over-joyed! I would highly recommend Drew, Nick, and Supreme Photo Booth!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Shiela D

Drew was so awesome to work with. He was so helpful, prompt in all his responses and very detailed throughout the entire process which I appreciate. He answered every question that I had and their prices and what they offered compared to other photobooth companies were... Read More unbeatable. I did quite a bit of research to compare different photobooths and Supreme Photobooth offered all I could ever want in a photobooth. We got a photo album with printed copies for our keepsake and the electronic copies a few days later. Our photobooth attendant Nick, on the night of the wedding was friendly and very professional. He never left the booth and attended to all my guests! I would definitely recommend to all brides and for any event!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Marlon P

Even before we decided to get married, my wife and I knew that we had to have a photo booth at the reception. So when it came time to pick a company, we did a ton of research. We spoke to a few companies but nobody was as responsive and upfront with their prices as supreme photo... Read More booth. Drew has definitely been doing this for a long time, he walked us through the whole process and left nothing out, he's very flexible and accommodating. The 2 employees that worked our wedding were wonderful! Even though supreme photo booth did not request us to feed their staff, we did and everyone should do the same, make sure you feed them as well, it's only right!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Nyshell F

My husband and I are extremely happy to have booked Supreme photo booth for our wedding! From the beginning to the end we were completely satisfied. They are very professional and will work with you. Our attendant was so nice and helpful. He made sure everything went smoothly.... Read More Not only us, but our guests were VERY pleased with their service. I would definitely recommend them for anyone's event. We'll definitely book with them again in the future! :)

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 melissa r

Drew was fabulously easy to work with, inspired confidence at the start and was super responsive and enthusiastic from day one. The photo booth was a huge hit. Visually it was in excellent condition and looked elegant. The props were plentiful and fresh. Photo quality was top... Read More notch -- crisp and clear and true to color. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Drew and his crew, he cares on a really personal level and ensures that your entire experience is as pleasant and smooth as possible. MASSIVE thumbs up.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jenna B

Drew and his booth was the ideal fit, deal, and hit for everything photos at our New Year’s Eve wedding. Drew was able to provide us a quote within 24hrs, with package details, extras, and discounts. Extreme Photo Booth had a very high review rating and we are giving them 5... Read More Stars, 10/10, a perfect score as well. The quality, size, and unlimited prints were ideal for our 250 person wedding, so that everyone received a copy of whatever they were doing in there. We were able to design a custom logo on the bottom of the printed strips along with our name and date. There were plenty of props, masks, etc. brought along with the booth, and we added to this ourselves with New Year’s Eve materials. Our reception logged over 300 pictures and 40 videos throughout the 4hr rental time. No issues, no complaints, all laughs and fun video messages to listen to afterwards. We felt like it was a whole other part of our wedding we got to enjoy weeks/months afterwards by watching and reviewing the easy drop-box delivery Drew provided just 2 weeks after our wedding. Drew was able to accept payment in various forms, and we were happy to tip the attendant the night of. We couldn’t have been any more happy with Drew, his Photo Booth, the price and the results!!! Michael & Jenna Coates December 31st, 2016

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Pam H

Best part of our wedding. Glad we added the photo both.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jackie D

Supreme Photo Booth was great! Easy to work with and so fun for me and my guests! Such a great value for all I got out of it.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Saba R

We are so happy we went with Supreme Photo Booth for our wedding! Drew was very on top of everything before our wedding, our attendant was great, and we got all the digital prints of our photo booth photos via drop box. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Chris M

Selecting Supreme Photo was both the easiest and best decision we could've made. Drew was beyond professional and always there every step of the way to make us feel both excited and comfortable. It was one aspect of the wedding that we knew we just didn't need to worry about. He... Read More communicated directly with our venue to work out minor details saving us a lot of time and any frustration. We could not have been happier working with him and surely recommend using Supreme for any event coming up!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica R

Drew and his crew are the bomb dot com. He is so enthusiastic, it's infectious! And I haven't found another photo booth that was this reasonably priced, coming with a whole bunch of fun extras. His staff was phenomenal and we got so many compliments on how much fun this was! I... Read More don't think they could possibly have any more hysterical props and we loved the way the album came out in the end. You want Supreme Photo Booth in your life, trust me. Hire them as soon as you finish reading this!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jennifer K

Supreme Photo Booth was a hit at our wedding. We had booked four hours and probably could have went for longer. Scheduling and organizing the photo booth was very easy through emails with Drew. He was very detail oriented and went through everything prior to the day. We did... Read More bring additional props to personalize our photo booth, however they were not needed. The photo album was great to look at after the wedding (only suggestion I have is for thicker paper, or not using a marker to write on the pages as they bled through). All pictures were sent to us digitally two weeks after the wedding which gave us the option of printing each picture separately.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Melissa S

Highly recommended!!!! Drew was such a pleasure from beginning to end of the planning process. We decided to shop around for a photo booth just a month before our wedding, and not only were they accommodating, but the value was incredible! He was great at explaining their... Read More services, coming up with a day-of plan, and getting back to me in a timely manner to make sure we had everything set for the big day. All of our guests LOVED the photo booth and commented on the friendly service from our attendant, Eric. The bookmark sleeves and scrapbook were a really nice touch. Overall thrilled with everything!!!