A Videography and Photography company

We are dedicated to capturing the best moments of all your special events. By utilizing the latest in audio/visual equipment and software, Sure Shot delivers a product of the highest quality. Your event is a unique reflection of you and your loved ones – and we are committed to crafting your video and photos to reflect your individual personality. Be sure you got the shot with Sure Shot Video + Photo!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

520 Madison St., St. Charles , MO Proudly serving the St. Louis Metro Area (636) 387-3925

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Madeleine G

OH MY GOSH! where do I even start?! Erica and Rob were so much more than just a photographer and videographer! From the engagement photo shoot to the wedding They really took the time to get to know us and our personalities and that reflected in the photos and video they... Read More captured! Erica personally wore MANY hats! She was a photographer, videographer, traffic director, bus navigator, bride relaxer, comic relief, posing coach and so so so much more! I wanted to do some shots before the wedding in my lingerie and rob was so professional about the entire thing, and the photos turned out breathtaking and tasteful. On our wedding day, they were concerned they may not be able to get enough shots of the guys getting ready if it were just Erica going back and forth so they had another photographer come and take some photos no questions asked! I mean if that isn't going above and beyond I don't know what is! All of our photos look absolutely stunning and our videos are something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I can't thank them enough for not just taking great photos and video, but for treating us like family and treating our wedding with such priority and importance! With all of that being said, their wedding packages are priced second to none for the tremendous amount of time, work and effort they put in! Erica and rob, THANK YOU for making our day that much more special, I am so happy you were a part of it! You're the best! 💜

2017-08-29T15:38:44 Response from the vendor

We had an amazing time getting to know you both and your families. We loved filming and photographing your wedding as well as taking pictures for your engagement session. We are so fortunate to have meet you two. Thank you so much for stunning review.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017

I don't even know where to begin, there just are not enough words to describe Sure Shot Video+Photo. Megan and I had an absolute BLAST with Rob and Erica while having Megan’s senior pictures taken. Rob is one AMAZING photographer and Erica really brought out Megan’s personality... Read More in the poses and I could not be more pleased. They are so creative, talented, and professional while being patient and flexible through the whole process. If you’re looking for a photographer to capture your wonderful memories, you don’t need to look any further! Thanks so much guys!

2017-08-29T15:41:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fabulous review. We had a wonderful time shooting Megan's senior pics and getting to spend the day with you both.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Denise M

Sure Shot Video and Photo did such an amazing job at my son's wedding. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, we could not have been happier with the beautiful pictures captured. Rob and Erica are extremely detail oriented yet super friendly and easy to work with. We... Read More highly recommend Sure Shot for professional, affordable and high quality photos. We can't wait to see the video! (P.S. the photo booth was a big hit too!!)

2016-12-11T20:15:00 Response from the vendor

Its so nice when Mom likes your work too:). Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about us and our work, we really apprentice it. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kayla W

Sure shot was so amazing! When we booked them for our wedding we had already had our engagement photos done because we won a free session. Sure shot was nice enough to substitute our engagement shoot for a newborn photo shoot. They were amazing and patient for the newborn shoot!... Read More This also allowed us the opportunity to make a connection with Erica and Rob. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs photos for any situation!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jerry M

Sure Shot did an awsome job on photografing our family. The pictures were crystal clear and professional. I highly recommend Sure Shot.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Mary M

Sure Shot did an awesome job . If you are looking for a photographer or videographer or both. Look no further. Sure Shot is the best.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Rick R

Very satisfied with the session we had with our daughters senior puctures, Erica and Robertson did an amazing job in setting places and venues to get the best photos, very professional, friendly and promptly, they were ready with great equipment and knowledge to get us the best... Read More experience for a once in a lifetime event,

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Denise R

Sure shot video +photo did my grandsons 2 year photos they did amazing the pictures turned out great. Would recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Amanda G

Erica and Rob are amazing! They recently took our engagement photos and they are absolutely stunning. I can not wait for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Brittany B

Quality photos and video for both out engagement session and wedding. Everything is affordable and the photobooth is the way to go! Everyone LOVED IT and kept going back for more! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jennifer G

Sure Shot recently captured my family holiday photos for 2016! They did an absolutely incredible job from Start to finish. By arriving at the location early and knowing the best places to get the best photos and posing us in creative ways I was very pleased with the way our... Read More session went. Erica goes above and beyond by making sure everyone is smiling, clothing is well adjusted and makes the kids smile. Rob and Erica move at a pace that's good for your family and are high energy enough to keep the session moving so you still have plenty of time to get the right shots but also don't bore the children. They were both extremely professional and fast when returning our images to us which is seriously appreciated. Planning the session was easy and exciting! Erica answered all of my questions and was excited to help us plan and never made me feel as though I overwhelmed her with asking tons of things. They are fast, friendly, super professional and beyond excellent with children - Erica worked major magic with my kids and even got my one year old to smile! Highly recommend to friends, families or anyone wanting a professional shoot. Look no further these two are the best there is we are already planning our spring shoot.

2016-12-11T20:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for noticing all the little things we do. Its makes us feel so good when someone appreciates all the little things we do during a shoot as well as the end result (the pics). We had a lot of fun with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ashley R

My family and I had our first ever photo shoot taken with Sure Shot. Erica and Rob were both very friendly, professional, and not to mention our photos turned out amazing! They are prompt on answering questions and very easy to work with. Prices are very affordable too! We... Read More sadly had to cancel our event, but we were refunded our money right away! If you want fun, affordable, professional, and just overall very nice people to be apart of your day, then give Sure Shot a call, You won't be disappointed! Thanks a bunch for everything, We truly are blessed and grateful!!!!! <3 <3 <3

2016-12-11T20:12:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. We had a great time with you and your family and we can not wait to meet your newest addition. Thank you again for reviewing us.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Erica is a dream to work with! She's creative while getting every shot that I wanted too! As a wedding planner, I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

We hired Sure Shot Video and Photo to take family pictures at my Mother-in-laws 90th birthday party. We had a mix of adults and children. So it was a challenge to get everyone to smile and look at camera. Sure Shot rose to the challenge and delivered a great product.They were... Read More professional and personable, a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Erika H

We used Sure Shot for our videography needs and they were great! So easy to work with! They got us our videos very quickly and great quality! They captured moments that pictures simply just couldn't show. We definitely got our money's worth. So glad we went with them!

SURE SHOT IS THE WAY TO GO!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Allison D

We used Sure Shot for our Videography and Photo Booth. We were very pleased as they were both personable and professional, as well as provided an overall wonderful service! They worked well with the photographer I had hired and did a great job catching every important moment.... Read More The Photo Booth is a great size and they had several fun props to use, so our guests were able to get in there and take a lot of fun, good quality pictures for us to keep. I wanted to use the photo booth pictures as my guest book, and Sure Shot was wonderful with making sure that everyone knew how to work the machine, and what they were doing once the pictures came out. I would recommend Sure Shot to all the brides out there. With them, you won't have to worry about whether or not they will catch any moments during your day that are important to you as they are sure to grant any request you have. Thanks Sure Shot!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Tasha R

Working with Rob and Erica on my wedding day was amazing. They started early and stayed till almost the end of the party. Our video turned out really good. Everyone who has watched it loved it, including us. They are very nice people and are fun to work with. Kevin and I thank... Read More you for shooting our wedding and the awesome photo booth. Everyone enjoyed it.

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Kristina M

OMG!! These two!! ;0) We had such a great time being "Rock Stars" for a day, I don't think we could have gotten a better product from anyone else! Very professional and relaxed atmosphere gave us the opportunity to be ourselves and take such great, candid photos and make such an... Read More awesome save-the-date! Would definitely recommend this dynamic duo for capturing your special moments no matter what the occasion! Thank you guys so much again!

THE BEST WEDDING VIDEO EVER!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Amy B

I Found Sure Shot on The Knot and I am sooooo glad I found them. Since the dya I contacted them, they were nothing but nice and helpful. My Photographer loved working with them as well because of their talent yet they aren't in everyone's way were no one can enjoy the... Read More wedding. These two made the best video ever, I know we were a fun and wild group but they handle us great!! Since I received the video a little over a month after my wedding, I have seriously watched it 7 times. Ladies, if you have to choose definitely go with SURE SHOT....I would recommend them to every bride and groom that want their ENTIRE day filmed. Thanks so much for our beloved treasure.

Job well done

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Georgia O

We had an outdoor wedding,with some mic issues. Sure Shot was able to edit and still capture all details as if nothing had went wrong.We love the photos they captuered on Our special day! An excellent job!

Money well spent!

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Christina C

My husband was not totally convinced a videographer was necessary because we were on a tight budget and he thought photography was sufficient, but after much searching I found Sure Shot and convinced him it was worthwile. Rob and Erica are great to work with. They understood my... Read More vision and worked their tails off to make it come to life. They are there for every moment, yet they are so good you don't really notice them. I had no concerns or complaints the day of my wedding. I had several people, including my father, compliment how hard working they were. The editing was perfect! I loved my cinamatic highlight reel and especially loved the special silent film clip they created for my vintage themed wedding. We are so happy to have the ceremony and reception documented. No regrets and GREAT value!

2013-07-18T19:44:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The day with you guys was so much fun and we had a great time making your wedding movie come to life. Your "1904 World's Fair theme" was such a unique and fun approach and we had... Read Less Read More

Erica Minoff

I have a degree in video production from Webster University. I edit and shoot video and photography with my boyfriend Rob, co-owner of Sure Shot, for over 5 years. We film live events such as weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, birthdays, anniversaries and concerts/live bands (but we can do it all). We love making movies, attending live concerts, animals, camping, music of all types, and the outdoors.